And this is despite having the world's top economics experts in their midst.

With 21 days to go you'd think that these parties would've already presented credible plans to take Guyana forward
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by albert:
Stick to the thread D2.....where are the manifestos?
......
They already declared their intent with no less detail than the PPP. Their constitutional reforms is creative and necessary proposed changes and that alone means they are a good choice over the paleontological artifacts of the cold war in the PPP.
quote:
Originally posted by Gerhard Ramsaroop:
The AFC was the first to name its Prime Ministerial Candidate and the first to release its manifesto, which we call our Action Plan, since January, 2011.

Here it is in sections: http://www.voteafc.com/index.p...gory&id=41&Itemid=27

And here is the entire document: http://www.voteafc.com/index.p...gory&id=41&Itemid=27


Good day Gerhard. Nice of you to respond in your usual informative manner. I haven't read much of the AFC's action plan, is it a plan of what an AFC government will do over the next five years should your party manage to win the approval of the majority of the electorate?
quote:
Originally posted by The Judge:
And this is despite having the world's top economics experts in their midst.

With 21 days to go you'd think that these parties would've already presented credible plans to take Guyana forward
It was Ramotar no less who listed the AFC manifesto details a a recent PPP rally. Were you not bussed to the meeting as well?
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.T:

It was Ramotar no less who listed the AFC manifesto details a a recent PPP rally. Were you not bussed to the meeting as well?


I haven't read much of the AFC's action plan, is it a plan of what an AFC government will do over the next five years should your party manage to win the approval of the majority of the electorate?
quote:
Originally posted by The Judge:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.T:

It was Ramotar no less who listed the AFC manifesto details a a recent PPP rally. Were you not bussed to the meeting as well?


I haven't read much of the AFC's action plan, is it a plan of what an AFC government will do over the next five years should your party manage to win the approval of the majority of the electorate?


Wow! Boy are you ignorant!
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
Wow! Boy are you ignorant!


See the differences in the responses

quote:
Originally posted by Gerhard Ramsaroop:

The AFC was the first to name its Prime Ministerial Candidate and the first to release its manifesto, which we call our Action Plan, since January, 2011.

Here it is in sections: http://www.voteafc.com/index.p...gory&id=41&Itemid=27

And here is the entire document: http://www.voteafc.com/index.p...gory&id=41&Itemid=27


I rest comfortable in the fact that the former will never ascend to any form of political office in Guyana
In 1992 election PNC gave the PPP a Bankrupt Guyana-the ppp would be giving up their VULTUROUS LIVES-leaving various offices and positions.THE AFC WOULD MAKE THE NECESSARY CHANGES FOR A BETTER GUYANA VOTE AFC ON 11/28 2011.
quote:
Originally posted by albert:
In the absence of the manifesto one sees that the AFC and PNC/R's APNU has shied away from being held accountable to the electorate.


Thanks for copying and extracting from the AFC's Action Plan and presenting it in the PPP manifesto.

Nice.

AFC!!! Big Grin flag

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post


×
×
×
×
×