With the 12th season of Indian Premier League (IPL) underway, it also marks the seventh edition of IPL cricket fantasy league. It has contributed to IPL’s success digitally. Now, they have associated with the biggest gaming company Dream11 to get tremendous involvement and create social buzz through Twitter and Facebook.
What are the features of this year’s cricket fantasy league?
- Rounds –
- Every round consists of 8 group stage matches
- The three qualifier matches will be a separate round
- The final will be a different round as well. In total, there will be 9 rounds in the tournament. You get to win prizes in every round
- Trading –
- Make unlimited trades before rounds 1, 2, 8, and 9
- You get to make 5 free trades for rounds 3 to 7
- Additional premium trades are available with a cost, i.e. 10 Fantasy Points per trade
- Uncapped player trades included
- Points –
- Your team captain scores 2 points while the vice-captain gets 1.5 points
- The tournament points will be the total points scored in every round
The points system in IPL cricket fantasy gets better and exciting as it nears the end