quote:
Originally posted by albert:
quote:
Originally posted by Guyanese Patriot:
The Peanut butter crew having fun! Wait till November 29 and beyond!


Attracting Few to Come.........


Taps must be turning in his grave to see his son turned another man's girl.
quote:
Originally posted by Guyanese Patriot:


Taps must be turning in his grave to see his son turned another man's girl.


So what this has to do with the topic at hand?
Can you spare us the putrid ramblings of your homosexual mind Balwant.
You had every opportunity to say all that in Kitty yet you ran like the sissy you are.
quote:
Originally posted by Guyanese Patriot:

Taps must be turning in his grave to see his son turned another man's girl.


Is this the only obsession of you cowards in the AFC?

While you're here ranting about who's a girl or not these people are busy copulating with your daughters, sisters, nieces, cousins and all the other female members of your family Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by albert:
quote:
Originally posted by Guyanese Patriot:


Taps must be turning in his grave to see his son turned another man's girl.


So what this has to do with the topic at hand?
Can you spare us the putrid ramblings of your homosexual mind Balwant.
You had every opportunity to say all that in Kitty yet you ran like the sissy you are.


Kwame, you and Jason, really think y'all bad eh? Y'all does only smell bad from the acts that yall engages in.
quote:
Originally posted by Guyanese Patriot:

Kwame, you and Jason, really think y'all bad eh? Y'all does only smell bad from the acts that yall engages in.


Sounds like you had first hand experience eh.....

I'm sure a relative of yours suffered along the way eh Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by Guyanese Patriot:

Kwame, you and Jason, really think y'all bad eh? Y'all does only smell bad from the acts that yall engages in.


If nothing else you're good at calling names.....which btw is a female trait Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by SJ4321:
quote:
Originally posted by Guyanese Patriot:

Kwame, you and Jason, really think y'all bad eh? Y'all does only smell bad from the acts that yall engages in.


If nothing else you're good at calling names.....which btw is a female trait Big Grin


You should know since you are trying to be like a female but lack the god given parts, so you are nothing but an abomination in the eyes of God. Hell awaits you!
quote:
Originally posted by Guyanese Patriot:


You should know since you are trying to be like a female but lack the god given parts, so you are nothing but an abomination in the eyes of God. Hell awaits you!


Ok ok.........continue.......get it off your chest Big Grin It's good to hear how an AFC blogger feels about the party's General Secretary Sixtus Edwards Big Grin
Make no mistake. Homosexuality is wrong and is sin (Lev. 18:22; 20:13; Deut. 23:17-18; I Cor. 6:9; I Tim. 1:10; Jude 7). God Himself calls it an abomination. It is unnatural and mocks the very concept of marriage and reproduction. It is clear what God teaches about homosexuality. In no way would He create someone as homosexual. It must be a learned behavior.
Kwame, you and Jason better be nice to the AFC, because when the PPP are no longer in power after November 28, lots and lots of people will be hunting you down like dogs! Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, no Visas and if you go to the caribbean, you will be arrested.
quote:
Originally posted by SJ4321:
quote:
Originally posted by Guyanese Patriot:


You should know since you are trying to be like a female but lack the god given parts, so you are nothing but an abomination in the eyes of God. Hell awaits you!


Ok ok.........continue.......get it off your chest Big Grin It's good to hear how an AFC blogger feels about the party's General Secretary Sixtus Edwards Big Grin

so de AFC don't like fag*ts? Gerhard de put up a real nice story bout one of de AFC Youth Leaders who bend up. So wha story dis now?
quote:
Originally posted by Guyanese Patriot:
Kwame, you and Jason better be nice to the AFC, because when the PPP are no longer in power after November 28, lots and lots of people will be hunting you down like dogs! Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, no Visas and if you go to the caribbean, you will be arrested.


As long as crooks like you are out there then there's no need for Kwame and Jason to run anywhere
quote:
Originally posted by Streetsmart:
quote:
Originally posted by SJ4321:
quote:
Originally posted by Guyanese Patriot:


You should know since you are trying to be like a female but lack the god given parts, so you are nothing but an abomination in the eyes of God. Hell awaits you!


Ok ok.........continue.......get it off your chest Big Grin It's good to hear how an AFC blogger feels about the party's General Secretary Sixtus Edwards Big Grin

so de AFC don't like fag*ts? Gerhard de put up a real nice story bout one of de AFC Youth Leaders who bend up. So wha story dis now?


Make no mistake. Homosexuality is wrong and is sin (Lev. 18:22; 20:13; Deut. 23:17-18; I Cor. 6:9; I Tim. 1:10; Jude 7). God Himself calls it an abomination. It is unnatural and mocks the very concept of marriage and reproduction. It is clear what God teaches about homosexuality. In no way would He create someone as homosexual. It must be a learned behavior.
quote:
Originally posted by Streetsmart:
so de AFC don't like fag*ts? Gerhard de put up a real nice story bout one of de AFC Youth Leaders who bend up. So wha story dis now?


Well Sixtus had sex with a males prostitute one night and lost his laptop computer with a whole host of sensitive AFC info in the process Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by Guyanese Patriot:
Make no mistake. Homosexuality is wrong and is sin (Lev. 18:22; 20:13; Deut. 23:17-18; I Cor. 6:9; I Tim. 1:10; Jude 7). God Himself calls it an abomination. It is unnatural and mocks the very concept of marriage and reproduction. It is clear what God teaches about homosexuality. In no way would He create someone as homosexual. It must be a learned behavior.

I forwarding your post to de AFC and de US Embassy lol Ohh rant I sounding like Gerhard deh now man
quote:
Originally posted by SJ4321:
quote:
Originally posted by Streetsmart:
so de AFC don't like fag*ts? Gerhard de put up a real nice story bout one of de AFC Youth Leaders who bend up. So wha story dis now?


Well Sixtus had sex with a males prostitute one night and lost his laptop computer with a whole host of sensitive AFC info in the process Big Grin


Looks like Kwame is into stealing laptops. Didn't he steal Mark Benschop laptop from his vehicle too.
As I said you cannot compare a rally with a public meeting. The AFC is doing better at public meetings where people have to come by their own free will. I know a friend of jagdeo who ordered his employees to attend the Kitty rally. They are in for a shock this election.
And you signed a Contract to purchase The Brooklyn Bridge. Very SMART indeed. partybanana partybanana yippie yippie
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
As I said you cannot compare a rally with a public meeting. The AFC is doing better at public meetings where people have to come by their own free will. I know a friend of jagdeo who ordered his employees to attend the Kitty rally. They are in for a shock this election.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nehru:
And you signed a Contract to purchase The Brooklyn Bridge. Very SMART indeed. partybanana partybanana yippie yippie[QUOTE]

How could they sign another contract, when Jagdeo already did so and will re-assemble the bridge at Pradoville 2. yippie partybanana yippie yippie

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post


×
×
×
×
×