Imagine that you are a journalist. In preparation for the upcoming election, what questions would you like to ask the GECOM Chair on November 8, 2019.
Here are some of mine:
(1) It is the belief in some quarters that you are part and parcel of the APNU/FC rigging machine, how do you expect us to believe that the upcominal elections would be free and fair?
(2) What measures would you put in place to ensure that the elections are free and fair?
(3) What measures have you put in place to ensure that the Administrative staff and all others working at every level in the election and at the polling stations reflect the faces of the voters in Guyana?
(4) Would the votes be counted at the place of polling and who would be present while the vote is being counted to prevent intimidation. Who else would be present at the place of polling while the votes are being counted?
(5) How soon after Election Day would the results be released?
Go ask your questions.