quote:
Originally posted by SJ4321:
quote:
Originally posted by Gerhard Ramsaroop:
Here are the pics of Enmore: http://guyanafriends.com/eve/f...604972/m/52620546051

We had 150 people in attendance. By the way, SJ4321, you think filming my wife will intimidate us? I keep telling you how the PPP is misusing you as their attack dog because you are black.


Ummmm.........this sympathy thing not gonna wuk boi......... all kinda straws you clutching at..
So what is the purpose of showing my wife in this video? Anyone can see the video was edited.
young taps, you know what is the difference between a house slave and a regular slave?

Let me help you understand read this piece its important.......

Posted September 27, 2011 11:12 PM
House slaves and field slaves
Sphere: Related Content


In the days of slavery, dark complexioned slaves were put to work on cotton farms while light skinned slaves were handpicked to work in the "Massa's" house. Sometimes the females were made unofficial concubines to the Master of the house. House slaves enjoyed privileges field slaves did not enjoy such as better living quarters, food, clothing and sometimes education. Field slaves on the other hand had poorer living conditions and were hard worn for all the arduous labour on the field. So if you were an African slave in the Americas at that time, you would have longed for the day when the Master would call you into the house to serve as a house slave. As nice as it would have seemed to become a house slave at the end of the day, a house slave was still considered as much a slave as a field slave.

Why am I writing about slavery? I see an analogy between slavery and employment. Most employee are slaves as long as they remain in employment. You have little or no control over your time and resources. You are paid whatever the Master wants you to earn (the Master in this case being your employer). You are also subject to other masters like the Government, Tax authorities and other bodies that have a claim on your salary whether you like it or not. You temporarily surrender your vision and time to your employer and adopt your employer's vision and time.

Employees that work in good paying jobs such as Oil and Gas, Banking and Telecoms may be considered house slaves as they are better paid while most civil servants may be considered as house slaves. A lot of people dream of working in Oil and Gas companies with the hope of a brighter future. All you are doing is moving from the field to the house albeit still as a slave. You could also argue that senior and executive management staff are house slaves while junior personnel are field slaves. But at the end of the day, they are all slaves.

I know this line of thought seems extreme but it's closer to the truth than you think. An employer can summarily dismiss you without any explanation even after serving for 20 years. That isn't freedom. That's slavery. So what's the alternative to this form of modern day slavery?

Self-employment. The Forbes list of the world's richest men doesn't have any employees because you can never be richer than your employer. Take a look at your CEO today... go on take a look because that's as rich as you will ever be doing that same job. So am I saying, quit your job and start your own business right away? No, but we all need to think about it at some time or the other and have a plan for doing this.

As for me, the countdown has begun.
quote:
Originally posted by SJ4321:
quote:
Originally posted by Gerhard Ramsaroop:
So what is the purpose of showing my wife in this video? Anyone can see the video was edited.


Cuz that's the only part of the hour long video with crowd shots in it. Din mean nutten banna. Apologize to the wife for me. Nuff time these videos even got you in it but i only use the crowd shots.........
Is cool son, you know I don't stress - besides you know I think well of you outside of what the PPP makes you do. The video actually confirms my account, which you can hear with the cheers and tassa drumming. Tek it easy.
quote:
Originally posted by SJ4321:
Cuz that's the only part of the hour long video with crowd shots in it. Din mean nutten banna. Apologize to the wife for me. Nuff time these videos even got you in it but i only use the crowd shots.........


SJ why is your party still trying to scare Indos? Apparently they now know that rich Indos are more of an enemy to them than are poor Afros.
quote:
Originally posted by jags:
quote:
Originally posted by caribj:
quote:
Originally posted by Gerhard Ramsaroop:
He said Ramjattan was a racist, that he would take away jobs and seize lands from Indians if an AFC Gov't comes power, .


oh well. Albert where are you?????????


im and young taps a ide.


Apparently he must because it appears as if the PPP is for Indos only. Oh well. He must learn what Hitler eventually did to the "loyal" Jews. They also went into the oven. No room for him in an Indo party.

Now what will the PPP say when Nigel Hughes asks Luncheon about this? I know Luncheon will issue his normal "I dont know" routine.
quote:
Originally posted by caribj:
quote:
Originally posted by jags:
quote:
Originally posted by caribj:
quote:
Originally posted by Gerhard Ramsaroop:
He said Ramjattan was a racist, that he would take away jobs and seize lands from Indians if an AFC Gov't comes power, .


oh well. Albert where are you?????????


im and young taps a ide.


Apparently he must because it appears as if the PPP is for Indos only. Oh well. He must learn what Hitler eventually did to the "loyal" Jews. They also went into the oven. No room for him in an Indo party.

Now what will the PPP say when Nigel Hughes asks Luncheon about this? I know Luncheon will issue his normal "I dont know" routine.


Sensei this Luncheon, Nigel Hughes session is starting to look like an abbot and costello show eh?
For our P W Botha.


Washington (CNN) - The one African-American running for the GOP presidential nomination said Wednesday the black community was 'brainwashed' for traditionally siding with liberal politicians.

"African-Americans have been brainwashed into not being open minded, not even considering a conservative point of view," Cain said on CNN's "The Situation Room" in an interview airing Wednesday between 5-7 p.m. ET. "I have received some of that same vitriol simply because I am running for the Republican nomination as a conservative. So it's just brainwashing and people not being open minded, pure and simple."
FULL POST


See show times ยป
quote:
Originally posted by Nehru:
For our P W Botha.


Washington (CNN) - The one African-American running for the GOP presidential nomination said Wednesday the black community was 'brainwashed' for traditionally siding with liberal politicians.

"African-Americans have been brainwashed into not being open minded, not even considering a conservative point of view," Cain said on CNN's "The Situation Room" in an interview airing Wednesday between 5-7 p.m. ET. "I have received some of that same vitriol simply because I am running for the Republican nomination as a conservative. So it's just brainwashing and people not being open minded, pure and simple."
FULL POST


See show times ยป


Ah see this keyboard stroking thing catching on like a virus, DG, Albert now you...well at least it is readable so keep up your good work! Progress!
quote:
Originally posted by Bookman:
quote:
Originally posted by Gerhard Ramsaroop:
I am still processing what my wife and I witnessed this evening...our AFC activists for months have been telling us of low turnouts at PPP meetings...of heckling and so on...so tonight, we went for ourselves to see...

I am still in shock...never in my political experience from since a child, have I witnessed such a thing...a crowd, larger than those attending the meeting, comprised mostly of sugar workers, assembled some 50 feet away and booed, heckled and shouted down the three PPP speakers - Neil Kumar, Seeraj and Anil Nandlall. The crowd was vocal and fearless...like I said, I am still processing....

Okay, Gerhard, point taken.
The PPP organizers chose the wrong set of speakers for Enterprise.
Neil Kumar is not a sugar worker.
Seeraj is not connected to the sugar industry.
Anil Nandlall is not a sugar worker.
Enterprise people want sweet sugar people to address them.
Next time the Party sending Komal Chand and Navin. Then you gon see story.
Don't forget to walk with your camera and tape recorder, Gerhard. Smile

Hahahah, Bookman, you funny no ass bai. Mi almost choke pun a glass wine. panman
quote:
Originally posted by baseman:
quote:
Originally posted by BGurd_See:
If gmoney is telling the truth then it appears that there is disenchantment with the PPP, a little too late but significant. Especially if this translates into votes for the AFC. Maybe this is a good time for the AFC boys to join APNU as this is a chance to unseat the PPP.


Bad thought.


You not surprised I hope. Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by BGurd_See:
If gmoney is telling the truth then it appears that there is disenchantment with the PPP, a little too late but significant. Especially if this translates into votes for the AFC. Maybe this is a good time for the AFC boys to join APNU as this is a chance to unseat the PPP.


Bai bgard mi binna seh dis fuh wan lang time dat de AFC a mek big big inroads in Berbice and suh but de PPP ears get hard dem nah listen to abee dese no more.
quote:
Originally posted by jags:
Bai bgard mi binna seh dis fuh wan lang time dat de AFC a mek big big inroads in Berbice .


Region 6 has 15% of the votes and taht includes New Amsterdam, Region 5 has a few more. So if all the AFC can report is inroads in Berbice and they get maybe 30% of those votes that still means they do poorly if they collapse in regions 3, 4, and 10 where 60% of the votes are.
quote:
Originally posted by SJ4321:
quote:
Originally posted by Gerhard Ramsaroop:
I am still processing what my wife and I witnessed this evening...our AFC activists for months have been telling us of low turnouts at PPP meetings...of heckling and so on...so tonight, we went for ourselves to see...

I am still in shock...never in my political experience from since a child, have I witnessed such a thing...a crowd, larger than those attending the meeting, comprised mostly of sugar workers, assembled some 50 feet away and booed, heckled and shouted down the three PPP speakers - Neil Kumar, Seeraj and Anil Nandlall. The crowd was vocal and fearless...like I said, I am still processing....

>[/FLASH_VIDEO]


Weh de Video fuh de PPP Enterprise Rally
quote:
Originally posted by jags:
You are correct Caribj I am hoping the AFC continues to ignore region 3 and 4 and that is where we will win and get back to business.

Woo hooo!


mitwah, baseman and others. This is where you will lose. Call me a PNCite as you fool yourselves.

Its poor politics to take your core support base for granted and assume their votes. Especially as these arent core as they voted for you ONCE, and you only got 6% of the votes cast at that.

jags the PPP will win region 3, but the victor in region 4 will be the "Voting Is a Waste of Time" party. Even if the PPP wins there a low poll will indicate how much people hate you. And are bored by the PNC and AFC.
Caribj you have some peculiar ways of looking at the data and you also hold on to 2006 as gospel one thing someone posted on another blog site yesterday that was an interesting piece of data is that the AFC in a matter of months garnered the most votes ever in Guyana for a party started i think it was 6 mths or something like that.

That is damn impressive even for those losers. This is why I am telling you do not dismiss anyone not even the PNC or the PPP.