Mini Deep-Dish Pizzas
Recipe courtesy of Damn Delicious, By
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 c. pizza sauce
- 3/4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 36-48 slices mini pepperoni
- 2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Basil
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin tin, or coat it with nonstick spray.
- Working one at a time, lay a tortilla on a flat surface. Using an empty 14 1⁄2-ounce can, cut out 3 rounds from the tortilla, pressing firmly and using a rocking motion to cut all the way through the tortilla. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Press a tortilla round into each of the 12 prepared muffin cups, pressing down carefully to create a well in the center of each cup. Scoop 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each muffin tin. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and Parmesan, dividing it evenly, and top each pizza with 3 to 5 slices of mini pepperoni.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until both cheeses have melted.
- Serve immediately, garnished with basil, if desired.