quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
I have a real PHD and I do real research. I can tell you this President comes off as a economic novice. He has not a clue what he is talking about. But as usual simpletons like Judge falls for the words of a untrained and semi-educated President.


It's a pity no-one in Guyana has any interest in you, your policies and your academic qualifications. 55 AFC activists turned up to listen to your ramblings at Pegasus
quote:
Originally posted by The Judge:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
I have a real PHD and I do real research. I can tell you this President comes off as a economic novice. He has not a clue what he is talking about. But as usual simpletons like Judge falls for the words of a untrained and semi-educated President.



It's a pity no-one in Guyana has any interest in you, your policies and your academic qualifications. 55 AFC activists turned up to listen to your ramblings at Pegasus


If we had a chutney party at Pegasus more people would have turned out. Hundreds of people are turning out at AFC public meetings and we will engineer a three-way split in the votes. It will be an unprecedented shift in Caribbean politics.
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:

If we had a chutney party at Pegasus more people would have turned out. Hundreds of people are turning out at AFC public meetings and we will engineer a three-way split in the votes. It will be an unprecedented shift in Caribbean politics.


If you are this certain then resign from your current job in the US
quote:
Originally posted by The Judge:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
I have a real PHD and I do real research. I can tell you this President comes off as a economic novice. He has not a clue what he is talking about. But as usual simpletons like Judge falls for the words of a untrained and semi-educated President.


It's a pity no-one in Guyana has any interest in you, your policies and your academic qualifications. 55 AFC activists turned up to listen to your ramblings at Pegasus


In Guyana that is a pretty large number of people to attract to an event like that. It isnt for the fickle minded. How many people you think can sit down and digest what TK is saying to them in GY and understand some of the complex economic issues he discussed?
quote:
Originally posted by The Judge:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:

If we had a chutney party at Pegasus more people would have turned out. Hundreds of people are turning out at AFC public meetings and we will engineer a three-way split in the votes. It will be an unprecedented shift in Caribbean politics.


If you are this certain then resign from your current job in the US


Simpleton,

One has to go through the stages in life. Some have chosen the narrow path where there is no Maha Kali to pass on power on a gold platter. Some were given power without any experience in life and some failed mathematics in Soviet Union. No wonder he has not a clue of the conventions of citations and plagiarism. When one takes the narrow path one has to take things in incremental steps. Get ready for the three-way split of the votes.
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:


Simpleton,

One has to go through the stages in life. Some have chosen the narrow path where there is no Maha Kali to pass on power on a gold platter. Some were given power without any experience in life and some failed mathematics in Soviet Union. No wonder he has not a clue of the conventions of citations and plagiarism. When one takes the narrow path one has to take things in incremental steps. Get ready for the three-way split of the votes.


The thing about your kind is that your thirst for power is quite evident. In 2001 you was with the PPP, 2006 ROAR, and now 2011 AFC. When the AFC does terrible come November 28th you'll just find another confabulation that accommodates you and your racist rantings
quote:
Originally posted by The Judge:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:


Simpleton,

One has to go through the stages in life. Some have chosen the narrow path where there is no Maha Kali to pass on power on a gold platter. Some were given power without any experience in life and some failed mathematics in Soviet Union. No wonder he has not a clue of the conventions of citations and plagiarism. When one takes the narrow path one has to take things in incremental steps. Get ready for the three-way split of the votes.


The thing about your kind is that your thirst for power is quite evident. In 2001 you was with the PPP, 2006 ROAR, and now 2011 AFC. When the AFC does terrible come November 28th you'll just find another confabulation that accommodates you and your racist rantings


Soupaton,

The hallmark of intelligence is to change one's views when faced with new compelling information. Opportunists are in the PPP because that is where the soup drips. AFC has no soup to offer but hard work.
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
quote:

Demerara_Guy: Airing one's academic qualifications is childish display.


In Guyana's politics it is important that it be made known.

Anyone with a graduate degree should know the conventions of citation.


In Guyana or in other parts of the world, there are individuals who love to display their academic qualifications. Big Grin

However, the great majority of individuals do know that academicic qualifications are simply indicators that an individual has attained/passed the basic requirements for the degree(s).

The majority of individuals also know that they have to conclusively gain practical experience to benefit society as a whole.
quote:
Originally posted by Demerara_Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
quote:

Demerara_Guy: Airing one's academic qualifications is childish display.


In Guyana's politics it is important that it be made known.

Anyone with a graduate degree should know the conventions of citation.


Whether in Guyana or in other parts of the world, there are some individuals who love to display their academic qualifications. Big Grin

However, the great majority of individuals do know that academicic qualifications are simply indicators that an individual has attained/passed the basic requirements for the degree(s).

The majorit of individuals also know that they have to conclusively gain practical experience to bnefit society as a whole.


True. That is why the AFc has many people including myself with years of practical experience. We did not carry news to obtain favor and promotion. It was all hard work and sound training.
quote:
Originally posted by Demerara_Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:

True.

That is why the AFc has many people including myself with years of practical experience.


From all available reports ..

1. You do not have practical experience.
2. You simply deal with theories.


1. I was an economist at BOG for four years.

2. I was an accountant for 1.5 years.

3. I have been an economic consultant for 4 years.

5. I manage a private investment portfolio for the last two years (got 10.3% return last year).

6. I have nine years of experience as a teacher.

7. I have a wife and two children.
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
quote:
Originally posted by Demerara_Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:

True.

That is why the AFc has many people including myself with years of practical experience.


From all available reports ..

1. You do not have practical experience.
2. You simply deal with theories.


1. I was an economist at BOG for four years.

2. I was an accountant for 1.5 years.

3. I have been an economic consultant for 4 years.

5. I manage a private investment portfolio for the last two years (got 10.3% return last year).

6. I have nine years of experience as a teacher.

7. I have a wife and two children.


1. You have shown no evidence of practical experience.

2. Your published reports are simply theoretical works.
quote:
Originally posted by Demerara_Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
quote:
Originally posted by Demerara_Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:

True.

That is why the AFc has many people including myself with years of practical experience.


From all available reports ..

1. You do not have practical experience.
2. You simply deal with theories.


1. I was an economist at BOG for four years.

2. I was an accountant for 1.5 years.

3. I have been an economic consultant for 4 years.

5. I manage a private investment portfolio for the last two years (got 10.3% return last year).

6. I have nine years of experience as a teacher.

7. I have a wife and two children.


1. You have shown no evidence of practical experience.

2. Your published reports are simply theorital works.


Haha...what a fool. Sour grapes Mr Fox?
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
quote:
Originally posted by Demerara_Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:

Haha...what a fool. Sour grapes Mr Fox?


You have displayed your profound assets and perhaps a self-description of your inner self. Big Grin


GNI Plato...my assets are numerous. I am not engineering quack. Big Grin


stop it rum jumbie..yu and yu dream of a minista wuk falling apart right in front of our eyes...the AFC done fu good fool...by now i know you realize yu wasting yu time...so hear dis...jump back on th eplane and head back to the GREAT usa ..back to yu lil wuk. cheers
quote:
Originally posted by Demerara_Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:

.. my assets are numerous.


The majority of your written publications, which I have including your Ph.D dissertation, are theoretical works.

No PRACTICAL experience, but of course, you may have numerous assets.


I listed my "PRACTICAL" experience for you. Obviously you are not trained to see that theory = practice. It is nice for everyone to see the PPP don't believe teaching is practical experience. Frown
quote:
Originally posted by SuperMike:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
quote:
Originally posted by Demerara_Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:

Haha...what a fool. Sour grapes Mr Fox?


You have displayed your profound assets and perhaps a self-description of your inner self. Big Grin


GNI Plato...my assets are numerous. I am not engineering quack. Big Grin


stop it rum jumbie..yu and yu dream of a minista wuk falling apart right in front of our eyes...the AFC done fu good fool...by now i know you realize yu wasting yu time...so hear dis...jump back on th eplane and head back to the GREAT usa ..back to yu lil wuk. cheers


SOUPA bai we splitting this thing three ways.