quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
quote:
Rama_Can't: On this GNI, it's all about Guyana's economic which you don't any clue of. There are thousands of people who write papers like yours and do reseach. You findings have been published already..


Uncle Rama please desist from using white rum. Big Grin


Do you know how to run a cake shop??

Jagdeo took Burnham's Dankey cart economy and built one of the best progressive country in the caribbean.
quote:
Originally posted by Ramakant_p:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
quote:
Rama_Can't: On this GNI, it's all about Guyana's economic which you don't any clue of. There are thousands of people who write papers like yours and do reseach. You findings have been published already..


Uncle Rama please desist from using white rum. Big Grin


Do you know how to run a cake shop??

Jagdeo took Burnham's Dankey cart economy and built one of the best progressive country in the caribbean.


Uncle Rama...it is quite easy to run a cake shop. It will be more difficult to take Jagdeo's dankey cart economy and transform it. But we can do it! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:

My PhD dissertation on Guyana and Caribbean has a theory that can be applied to the US money and credit markets.

This idea can be downloaded here: http://www.newschool.edu/nssr/subpage.aspx?id=70818


Simply, your views on issues at the time of presentation and defense of a thesis.

Still, there are numerous individuals who would have differing opinions from yours, including the reviewers of your thesis.
quote:
Originally posted by Demerara_Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:

My PhD dissertation on Guyana and Caribbean has a theory that can be applied to the US money and credit markets.

This idea can be downloaded here: http://www.newschool.edu/nssr/subpage.aspx?id=70818


Simply, your views on issues at the time of presentation and defense of a thesis.

Still, there are numerous individuals who would have differing opinions from yours, including the reviewers of your thesis.


GNI Plato...that is some heavy epistemology! Big Grin
The reason that TK chose the path of teaching is evident, those who fail in the real world tend to pursue teaching. Why is it that Jagdeo who had the same training as TK became minister and then president with respect from international organizations? Is it because the world is unfair or because nature has a way of weeding out the weak? That boy TK has no real world experience and yet he want to apply his unproven theories to Guyana after failing in the real world.
quote:
Originally posted by BGurd_See:
The reason that TK chose the path of teaching is evident, those who fail in the real world tend to pursue teaching. Why is it that Jagdeo who had the same training as TK became minister and then president with respect from international organizations? Is it because the world is unfair or because nature has a way of weeding out the weak? That boy TK has no real world experience and yet he want to apply his unproven theories to Guyana after failing in the real world.


DRUGGIE,

I was never a smuggler. In my life I was a bookkeeper, teacher and economist. I never evaded taxes like you did. It sad that an ex narco king like you believe teaching is not a real job. You are the essence of evil...but that is the view in the PPP indeed. Had I the ability to shut up in the face of immense evil, I have no doubt I would have been senior in the PPP. I have turned down two very senior positions...actually three. One at the BOG (in spite of being a critic...but I saw trouble from OP) and two in the caribbean. Imagine I was asked if I am interested in the Executive Director position at CARICOM Competition Commission. That is unusual in CARICOM bureaucracy. The main reason I did not take it up is because I cannot shut up in the face of great evil from OP and Robb Street. I would have been fired by now like Carl Greenidge. I guess I am mad because not many will say no to such a cushy position in the region. But the AFC sees teachers as cherished goods. We plan to offer them 20% increase + non-salary benefits. Sase and others have ran the numbers and we are confident we can offer teachers 20% + non-salary benefits.
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
So here is the final paragraph of my letter to "Allen" who might not exist. You guys just have to wait until it is published for the other parts Big Grin
==========================================


Finally, β€œAllen” wants me to learn economics 101. Well, let me put it this way. I teach things like econometrics and upper level university courses. I am an external examiner for PhD dissertations and so on. I have published ten peer-reviewed papers in scholarly journals on the Guyana economy alone. This does not include other invited peer-reviewed works I did for the UN, Intergovernmental Panel group of 24, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis, Stabroek News columns and various working papers on the US economy, published papers on Caribbean economies and some African economies. My PhD dissertation on Guyana and Caribbean has a theory that can be applied to the US money and credit markets. This idea can be downloaded here: http://www.newschool.edu/nssr/subpage.aspx?id=70818

I have also been told that Mr Ramotar is an economist. President Jagdeo is an economist and Minister of Finance Ashni Singh is a PhD in finance and accounting. Therefore, here is my challenge: could β€œAllen” please provide the peer-reviewed academic works of these individuals? To make matters easier, I will urge β€œAllen” to throw in the political science peer-reviewed works of Prem Misir also. Let us tally up the number to see if three men have more than ten peer-reviewed works (self-publications don’t count) on just Guyana. Let us stick to Guyana because I don’t expect these gentlemen to be studying other economies. I will write another letter reminding β€œAllen” about my fair challenge in about two weeks.

Yours Faithfully,


wait all dem papers yu write and still you come over as a dunce when it come to economy in Guyana...ah gat fu blame the alcohol addiction fu your downfall TK. cheers
quote:
Originally posted by SuperMike:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
So here is the final paragraph of my letter to "Allen" who might not exist. You guys just have to wait until it is published for the other parts Big Grin
==========================================


Finally, β€œAllen” wants me to learn economics 101. Well, let me put it this way. I teach things like econometrics and upper level university courses. I am an external examiner for PhD dissertations and so on. I have published ten peer-reviewed papers in scholarly journals on the Guyana economy alone. This does not include other invited peer-reviewed works I did for the UN, Intergovernmental Panel group of 24, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis, Stabroek News columns and various working papers on the US economy, published papers on Caribbean economies and some African economies. My PhD dissertation on Guyana and Caribbean has a theory that can be applied to the US money and credit markets. This idea can be downloaded here: http://www.newschool.edu/nssr/subpage.aspx?id=70818

I have also been told that Mr Ramotar is an economist. President Jagdeo is an economist and Minister of Finance Ashni Singh is a PhD in finance and accounting. Therefore, here is my challenge: could β€œAllen” please provide the peer-reviewed academic works of these individuals? To make matters easier, I will urge β€œAllen” to throw in the political science peer-reviewed works of Prem Misir also. Let us tally up the number to see if three men have more than ten peer-reviewed works (self-publications don’t count) on just Guyana. Let us stick to Guyana because I don’t expect these gentlemen to be studying other economies. I will write another letter reminding β€œAllen” about my fair challenge in about two weeks.

Yours Faithfully,


wait all dem papers yu write and still you come over as a dunce when it come to economy in Guyana...ah gat fu blame the alcohol addiction fu your downfall TK. cheers


Bai Soupa...I don't drink. But I like your homor. We coming for those accounts. Smile
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
quote:
Originally posted by SuperMike:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
So here is the final paragraph of my letter to "Allen" who might not exist. You guys just have to wait until it is published for the other parts Big Grin
==========================================


Finally, β€œAllen” wants me to learn economics 101. Well, let me put it this way. I teach things like econometrics and upper level university courses. I am an external examiner for PhD dissertations and so on. I have published ten peer-reviewed papers in scholarly journals on the Guyana economy alone. This does not include other invited peer-reviewed works I did for the UN, Intergovernmental Panel group of 24, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis, Stabroek News columns and various working papers on the US economy, published papers on Caribbean economies and some African economies. My PhD dissertation on Guyana and Caribbean has a theory that can be applied to the US money and credit markets. This idea can be downloaded here: http://www.newschool.edu/nssr/subpage.aspx?id=70818

I have also been told that Mr Ramotar is an economist. President Jagdeo is an economist and Minister of Finance Ashni Singh is a PhD in finance and accounting. Therefore, here is my challenge: could β€œAllen” please provide the peer-reviewed academic works of these individuals? To make matters easier, I will urge β€œAllen” to throw in the political science peer-reviewed works of Prem Misir also. Let us tally up the number to see if three men have more than ten peer-reviewed works (self-publications don’t count) on just Guyana. Let us stick to Guyana because I don’t expect these gentlemen to be studying other economies. I will write another letter reminding β€œAllen” about my fair challenge in about two weeks.

Yours Faithfully,


wait all dem papers yu write and still you come over as a dunce when it come to economy in Guyana...ah gat fu blame the alcohol addiction fu your downfall TK. cheers


Bai Soupa...I don't drink. But I like your homor. We coming for those accounts. Smile


yu ain't leaving hey fu nothing....naa bank too much pan daa Minista wuk to....lick like peas rass....so tell me Bhai TK...wey all dem thousands of supporters yall talking bout dey EH?? how yall gun win anything uf yall cann rally 100 people at yall meetings EH? come tell yu buddy Supa how yall intend to do dis cheers
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
SOUPA...we don't need rallies. We have public meetings and we are drawing bigger crowds than PPP and APNU.


ah gat fu love yu spirit...donn noo if the rum in you but yu have a great spirit bro....when ever yall can get 100 people to attend yall meeting den come and talk crap here...show me some pictures of the big crowds naa?? please
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
quote:
Originally posted by SuperMike:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
So here is the final paragraph of my letter to "Allen" who might not exist. You guys just have to wait until it is published for the other parts Big Grin
==========================================


Finally, β€œAllen” wants me to learn economics 101. Well, let me put it this way. I teach things like econometrics and upper level university courses. I am an external examiner for PhD dissertations and so on. I have published ten peer-reviewed papers in scholarly journals on the Guyana economy alone. This does not include other invited peer-reviewed works I did for the UN, Intergovernmental Panel group of 24, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis, Stabroek News columns and various working papers on the US economy, published papers on Caribbean economies and some African economies. My PhD dissertation on Guyana and Caribbean has a theory that can be applied to the US money and credit markets. This idea can be downloaded here: http://www.newschool.edu/nssr/subpage.aspx?id=70818

I have also been told that Mr Ramotar is an economist. President Jagdeo is an economist and Minister of Finance Ashni Singh is a PhD in finance and accounting. Therefore, here is my challenge: could β€œAllen” please provide the peer-reviewed academic works of these individuals? To make matters easier, I will urge β€œAllen” to throw in the political science peer-reviewed works of Prem Misir also. Let us tally up the number to see if three men have more than ten peer-reviewed works (self-publications don’t count) on just Guyana. Let us stick to Guyana because I don’t expect these gentlemen to be studying other economies. I will write another letter reminding β€œAllen” about my fair challenge in about two weeks.

Yours Faithfully,


wait all dem papers yu write and still you come over as a dunce when it come to economy in Guyana...ah gat fu blame the alcohol addiction fu your downfall TK. cheers


Bai Soupa...I don't drink. But I like your homor. We coming for those accounts. Smile


Tarron:

Please ignore these confounded ignoramus. They are paid slaves in the Kingdom of Kong. You have much more Great work to do for the AFC and I support your work 100%.

Plus Allen is a phantom of Pavi's imagination.

Pavi must be your concubine to know you are a cake shop economist.


Let us focus, we got to talk to the people about the AFC Action Plan, it is the Plan to save the people.

Press on, hold and fold, ease and press. Look out for my letter to the Press addressed to Cde DUCK.
quote:
Originally posted by Sase Singh:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
quote:
Originally posted by SuperMike:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
So here is the final paragraph of my letter to "Allen" who might not exist. You guys just have to wait until it is published for the other parts Big Grin
==========================================


Finally, β€œAllen” wants me to learn economics 101. Well, let me put it this way. I teach things like econometrics and upper level university courses. I am an external examiner for PhD dissertations and so on. I have published ten peer-reviewed papers in scholarly journals on the Guyana economy alone. This does not include other invited peer-reviewed works I did for the UN, Intergovernmental Panel group of 24, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis, Stabroek News columns and various working papers on the US economy, published papers on Caribbean economies and some African economies. My PhD dissertation on Guyana and Caribbean has a theory that can be applied to the US money and credit markets. This idea can be downloaded here: http://www.newschool.edu/nssr/subpage.aspx?id=70818

I have also been told that Mr Ramotar is an economist. President Jagdeo is an economist and Minister of Finance Ashni Singh is a PhD in finance and accounting. Therefore, here is my challenge: could β€œAllen” please provide the peer-reviewed academic works of these individuals? To make matters easier, I will urge β€œAllen” to throw in the political science peer-reviewed works of Prem Misir also. Let us tally up the number to see if three men have more than ten peer-reviewed works (self-publications don’t count) on just Guyana. Let us stick to Guyana because I don’t expect these gentlemen to be studying other economies. I will write another letter reminding β€œAllen” about my fair challenge in about two weeks.

Yours Faithfully,


wait all dem papers yu write and still you come over as a dunce when it come to economy in Guyana...ah gat fu blame the alcohol addiction fu your downfall TK. cheers


Bai Soupa...I don't drink. But I like your homor. We coming for those accounts. Smile


Tarron:

Please ignore these confounded ignoramus. They are paid slaves in the Kingdom of Kong. You have much more Great work to do for the AFC and I support your work 100%.

Plus Allen is a phantom of Pavi's imagination.

Pavi must be your concubine to know you are a cake shop economist.


Let us focus, we got to talk to the people about the AFC Action Plan, it is the Plan to save the people.

Press on, hold and fold, ease and press. Look out for my letter to the Press addressed to Cde DUCK.


Good sugestion sase Thunderblot Singh....try and focus on getting at least 100 people out to yall meetings...it looking real shamefull now man...look try paying dem or something cause it looking real disgraceful bro..OK
quote:
Originally posted by BGurd_See:
The reason that TK chose the path of teaching is evident, those who fail in the real world tend to pursue teaching. Why is it that Jagdeo who had the same training as TK became minister and then president with respect from international organizations? Is it because the world is unfair or because nature has a way of weeding out the weak? That boy TK has no real world experience and yet he want to apply his unproven theories to Guyana after failing in the real world.




Why is it that Jagdeo who had the same training as TK became minister and then president with respect from international organizations? Is it because the world is unfair or because nature has a way of weeding out the weak?

Banna, there were many like this recently, who have been tossed out of power because of what they had become.
They cannot handle powerful positions, especially if they were just handed it.

Does this answer the question Lord Goadie man?



The reason that TK chose the path of teaching is evident, those who fail in the real world tend to pursue teaching.

Banna, a teacher is held in great respect a silly goadie man isn't.
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:

DRUGGIE,

I was never a smuggler. In my life I was a bookkeeper, teacher and economist. I never evaded taxes like you did. It sad that an ex narco king like you believe teaching is not a real job. You are the essence of evil...but that is the view in the PPP indeed. Had I the ability to shut up in the face of immense evil, I have no doubt I would have been senior in the PPP. I have turned down two very senior positions...actually three. One at the BOG (in spite of being a critic...but I saw trouble from OP) and two in the caribbean. Imagine I was asked if I am interested in the Executive Director position at CARICOM Competition Commission. That is unusual in CARICOM bureaucracy. The main reason I did not take it up is because I cannot shut up in the face of great evil from OP and Robb Street. I would have been fired by now like Carl Greenidge. I guess I am mad because not many will say no to such a cushy position in the region. But the AFC sees teachers as cherished goods. We plan to offer them 20% increase + non-salary benefits. Sase and others have ran the numbers and we are confident we can offer teachers 20% + non-salary benefits.


Let us get this clear, I was never a smuggler nor drug runner 29 years ago when I left Guyana nor afterwards. Now back to real issue after your pathetic attempt at a sidebar. You are a loose cannon with no ability to compromise, which is essential in politics as well as business. Your admitted inability to "shut up" proves your immaturity, you could have done good on the inside rather than being a disrespected failure on the outside. I doubt you were offered any positions, it is all in your imagination or maybe family try to help you out by getting you gofer jobs in Caricom and GOG but you were inadequate.
quote:
Originally posted by BGurd_See:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:

DRUGGIE,

I was never a smuggler. In my life I was a bookkeeper, teacher and economist. I never evaded taxes like you did. It sad that an ex narco king like you believe teaching is not a real job. You are the essence of evil...but that is the view in the PPP indeed. Had I the ability to shut up in the face of immense evil, I have no doubt I would have been senior in the PPP. I have turned down two very senior positions...actually three. One at the BOG (in spite of being a critic...but I saw trouble from OP) and two in the caribbean. Imagine I was asked if I am interested in the Executive Director position at CARICOM Competition Commission. That is unusual in CARICOM bureaucracy. The main reason I did not take it up is because I cannot shut up in the face of great evil from OP and Robb Street. I would have been fired by now like Carl Greenidge. I guess I am mad because not many will say no to such a cushy position in the region. But the AFC sees teachers as cherished goods. We plan to offer them 20% increase + non-salary benefits. Sase and others have ran the numbers and we are confident we can offer teachers 20% + non-salary benefits.


Let us get this clear, I was never a smuggler nor drug runner 29 years ago when I left Guyana nor afterwards. Now back to real issue after your pathetic attempt at a sidebar. You are a loose cannon with no ability to compromise, which is essential in politics as well as business. Your admitted inability to "shut up" proves your immaturity, you could have done good on the inside rather than being a disrespected failure on the outside. I doubt you were offered any positions, it is all in your imagination or maybe family try to help you out by getting you gofer jobs in Caricom and GOG but you were inadequate.
The PPP is organized under the communist party model and compromise with them is moot. Name one opposition initiative that has passed parliament during their rule. These are so perfect people that not one of them has been asked to resigned or to be demoted or sanctioned as they do not make errors. The President broke no dissent, micro manages everything had has contempt for all others since, as champion of the earth, he has ascended the pinnacle of intellectual discernment and all others are just idiots. He is the only smart person in the land. Who would want to compromise with such petrified rocks? They are simply to be removed whole and dumped in a place where they can do no harm; all, en mass.

You said you were a smuggler. You said you came from a long line of "suppliers" of the nations basic need for contraband and that as expert at it you are to be commended for your industry. I do not doubt you filled a role and indeed you may have helped with the supply of much needed products but the fact remains you and no one else attached that label to you. The fact that you deny it and pass the blame to other speaks to your silliness. It is clear you are prone to making things up and, as the case above indicates; you are a muckraking troll with a wild , meandering imagination.
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
quote:
Originally posted by Ramakant_p:
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
quote:
Rama_Can't: On this GNI, it's all about Guyana's economic which you don't any clue of. There are thousands of people who write papers like yours and do reseach. You findings have been published already..


Uncle Rama please desist from using white rum. Big Grin


Do you know how to run a cake shop??

Jagdeo took Burnham's Dankey cart economy and built one of the best progressive country in the caribbean.


Uncle Rama...it is quite easy to run a cake shop. It will be more difficult to take Jagdeo's dankey cart economy and transform it. But we can do it! Big Grin


The PNC is saying the same thing. So why should they vote for the AFC?
quote:
Originally posted by TK_REDUX:
quote:
Originally posted by Demerara_Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by Bookman:

But I don't think it's fair to label Sase and Tarron as "cake-shop economists."


Perhaps, not.

Though, from all publications, Tarron Khemraj's focus is on theory and research without practical transferable works.


Wow! GNI Plato is still not using theory. You do engineering scenarios without theory? Big Grin Don't mek meh hand fall because we might ask you to build the small/medium scale hydro when AFC gets into power. Well when I worked at BOG we used a theory called financial programming to come up with weekly reserve forecasts for the governor so they know how to manage money in Guy. Theory is practice and practice is theory. The insecure hustlers tend to want to shy away from this fact.

Correct, theory and theoretical outputs for the base line for applications. Where does anyone start, pull it out of thin air? You take the theoretical output, twist the possibilitites based of various scenarios, assess and develop an implementation based on specific desired outcomes, tuning as you go along based on reality.

D_G, et al, wasn't E=MC2 the theory behind nuke power? Isn't theoretical molecular science the base for disease treatment and cure? Isn't theoretcical physics and theroetical mathematics the base of mechanical engineering?

Now economics is not an exact science however, theoretics are very relevant, whether it be kynesian, supply side, demand side, trickle down, all have theoretcial assumptions which are tested and operationalize.

TKs and Sase's understanding of the theoretics, understanding and control of the numbers and it's implications are critical criteria to developing a viable and sustainable economic plan. Couple this with a pragmatic implementation plan, with effective measurement and feedback indicators, linking micro and macro factors and with flexibility to tune and modify as events permit are the key success factors. The overarching assumption here is good governance and the rule of law.

Personally, I don't believe there is a big shortage of theorecticians in the PPP however, execution within the context of corruption, nepotism, cronyism and lack of governance are major factors compromising optimimal implementation and maximum benefit, so Guyana remains # 2 from the bottom behind Haiti.