Curry in a Hurry
Garrett Griffin, Source - https://www.allrecipes.com/rec...entType=Recipe%20Hub
"This red lentil curry in a hurry is made in a multi-functional pressure cooker and is perfect for a quick and hearty vegetarian meal."
- 5 cups water
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes"
- 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 2 cups red lentils
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1 red onion,
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable bouillon base (such as Better Than Bouillon® Vegetable Base)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Add all ingredients to list
Prep - Cook - Ready In -
- Combine water, tomatoes, coconut milk, red lentils, spinach, onion, tomato paste, curry powder, garlic, bouillon base, and cayenne pepper in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.