● Provide more equipment, facilities, and training for law enforcement personnel.
● Improve investigative and forensic capabilities.
● Expand the use of modern technology and intelligence in the fight against crime including cybercrimes.
● Expand intelligence gathering and processing capability of law enforcement agencies and promote intelligence-led policing.
● Ensure greater accountability by the Police for solving crime including a crime observatory.
● Provide better remuneration and conditions of service for personnel in the security forces.
● Decentralize crime-fighting resources and capabilities across Guyana.
● Enhance security capabilities in the hinterland in support of mining, forestry and Amerindian villages.
● Strengthen the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU).
● Enhance the capabilities of the Customs Anti-Narcotics Unit (CANU).
● Increase international cooperation in the fight against the smuggling of narcotics.
● Provide increased budgetary allocation for the Office of the DPP.
● Expand training for Prosecutors to promote a higher rate of conviction for serious crimes.
● Implement new initiatives for greater road safety.
● Foster greater collaboration with the private security sector in certification and training.
● Reinstate the joint services bonus.
● Equip the army to enhance maritime and border security.
● Reform of the prison system to include compulsory training/education for prisoners, security and safety of prison officers, and safer prisons with improved conditions.