January 17 2020
5 WASTED YEARS OF AFC + NOEL HOLDER IN GOVERNMENT!
JAIL SENTENCE - There should be new legislation formulated to jail those holding public jobs and have proven to be NEGLIGENT, incompetent and committed fraud and encouraged CORRUPTION. Actually, this idea of jail sentencing came from the lips of David Patterson- the AFC official and Minister- after the alleged sabotage on the island of Leguan, where a coker attendant reportedly neglected his JOB, causing serious damage to residents. Patterson has a lot to answer for too, when the time comes. He will regret or be delighted to see such legislations are introduced in the new parliament that will trigger Forensic audits similar to the ones done against the former PPP administration.
Unfortunately, we have not been able to jail anyone- so far- due to a highly corrupt legal and judicial system fortified by the Anil Nandlall- JAGDEO cabal. Nothing has changed under this new government. Some will say :"justice has been blatantly denied, rather enhanced."Noel Holder, leads the way towards corporate NEGLEGENCE - collecting taxpayers money on FALSE PRETENCE.Image what could have been achieved if Dr. Simpson Da Silva - a Cuban-trained agriculturist - was in place as AGRICULTURE MINISTER - rather than the incumbent.
Holder should have been criminally charged had we have in place such a legislation. He TOTALLY neglected our agricultural sector- but what is worse - is the ABSOLUTE failure of the GRANGER MINISTERIAL CABINET to reign him in. The ALL POWERFUL cabinet caused Nigel Hughes to resign as Chairman of the AFC following the rejection of the AFC leadership to correct these governmental failures.
When one looks at the display of the PLANT NURSERY set up - SINGLE-HANDEDLY- by Dr Da Silva - no one can dispute that this government can be charged- along with the PPP government officials - for COLOSSAL wastage and MISMANAGEMENT.
NEW PROMISES - the old parties have renewed its MANIFESTO- promising to do better. But the nation is looking on with keep interest; whilst both parties continue to "RENT a CROWD" at their rallies- trying to deceive people of their mass support. It is alleged that the PPP has been using the $5000 green notes to encourage people to vote for them. The uncertainty remains - with workers in the.sugar industries losing there jobs - with NO ALTERNATIVE means of living. Rice farmers still receiving low price for their paddy and long delays in receiving payments. The rice Miller class rules the day, friends of the political elite.
The investigative arm of the state Hs been severely disabled with the dismissal of the SOCU chief, Sydney James; now facing charges of fraud.We long suspected that SOCU and other sections of the STATE have been indulging in a massive cover up involving key officials of government.
NAILING JAGDEOITE PPP LIES AND FABRICATIONS
"WHERE IGNORANCE IS BLISS - IT IS FOLLY TO BE WISE !"
No amount of TRUTH will satisfy the ignorant and semi ILLITERATE.
TRUTH VERSUS LIES
1. I live in Guyana today - not in SHITHOLE USA.
2. I was forced out of Guyana in 1980 - charged for TREASON- fighting against the BURNHAM DICTATORSHIP
3. I returned to Guyana to help develop our country in 2006. I hold no bitterness for anyone. Guyana is my home. I dont need associate with CROOKS and THIEVES. The moment I find out their crockery-I have nothing to do with them.
4. In 2009, I founded the Guyana- Venezuela Friendship Society and negotiated the "Rice for Fuel" deal based on the PETROCARIBE agreement - where the Hugo Chavez government gave cheap oil to Guyana - amounting to hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars - money which was allegedly stolen by the JAGDEOITE REGIME. A number of top PPP elements have been charged for theft and fraud and are now facing trial in the Supreme court of Guyana.
5. Under the " Rice for Fuel" deal, the PPP government RECEIVED $9000 in value - per bag of rice beginning in 2009. Jagdeo gave the rice farmers- $3000 and $4000 per bag - the highest. The BIG QUESTION - what did they do with the rest of the money?? That agreement was TERMINATED in November 2014 - long before the COALITION took office in May 2015. The termination of the "Rice for Fuel" agreement surrounds a HUGE SCANDAL, which is now being played out in the High Court of Guyana. These are FACTS- not FAKE information - all engulfing key PPP members, who should have been in JAIL, if the court system was functioning as a CREDIBLE institution.There are some foolish COOLIES, who are basically RACISTS - they dont have a brain to think for themselves; so they believe the BLATANT LIES - pedalled by JAGDEO and his cronies. This makes them look JUST foolish in the eyes of EDUCATED people - here and abroad.
6. I have NEVER been a member of any political party in Guyana since I resigned from the PPP in 1979. I supported the COALITION to kick out the CORRUPT JAGDEOITE PPP regime.
7. These SHAMEFUL LIES that are promoted by this DIASAPORA GROUP is an ABSOLUTE disgrace. The creator of the chat group- Mr RAMNARACE - should know that he will be held accountable by facebook for allowing his FACEBOOK page to be used to Character ASSASSINATE persons and fabricate lies, which are libellous .
There are CYBERCRIME LAWS where those who promote lies and fake news - using fake names can be prosecuted.Having stated the FACTS - I await the RESPONSE from Mr. RAMNARACE to make the necessary corrections and apology for carrying HIGHLY NONSENSICAL and MISLEADING information.