Cheetos is opening a 'fine-dining' restaurant in New York City — but there's a catch
The INSIDER Summary:
- Cheetos is opening a fine-dining restaurant in New York City called The Spotted Cheetah.
- The restaurant will only be open for three days, from August 15 to 17.
- Celebrity chef Anne Burrell will be making the food, which will include items like Spicy Cheetos Nachos and Cheetos Sweetos Crusted Cheesecake.
- There will be a three-course menu featuring items ranging from $8 to $22.
- Diners can reserve seats on The Spotted Cheetah website.
On Tuesday, Cheetos announced plans to open "The Spotted Cheetah," a fine-dining restaurant in New York City.
The restaurant will be serving up Cheetos-inspired fare for a limited time only, from August 15 to 17.
Celebrity chef Anne Burrell will be making culinary creations such as Cheetos Crusted Fried Pickles, Spicy Cheetos Nachos, and Cheetos Sweetos Crusted Cheesecake.
The three-course menu will have feature items ranging from $8 to $22.
Interested diners can reserve a seat starting on Tuesday on The Spotted Cheetah website. However, it looks like spots are filling up — every time slot Business Insider attempted to reserve a table for was already sold out on Tuesday afternoon.