Career Moves: Cardinal Bank Names Anamika Chauhan Vice President
Friday, September 25, 2015 4:30 pm, Source, Posted:
• Tysons Corner, Va.-based Cardinal Bank recently announced that Anamika Chauhan has joined the company as VP and manager of the bank’s Tysons Corner office. Chauhan will oversee the new client acquisition efforts and daily operations. Chauhan’s experience covers the financial services industry with particular expertise in relationship management, client satisfaction and community outreach in the retail branch network environment. She holds a bachelor’s degree in business management.
• Hyderabad-based Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories announced Alok Sonig as its new executive VP and head of North America Generics. He was previously in the same role at Indian Generics. The company also named MV Ramana executive VP and head of branded markets. He is currently executive VP of emerging markets and will continue that role in addition to the new one.
• Louisville, Ky.-based Yum! Brands Inc. announced that long–time YUM veteran Micky Pant, 60, has been appointed CEO of Yum! Restaurants China.
• Santa Ana, Calif.-based Ascent Aerospace has hired Karthik Ganapathi as customer service director. Ganapathi was previously VP and managing director for South Asia and Australia at Diebold. He has an M.B.A. from The University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, a master of science in materials engineering from Missouri University of Science and Technology and a bachelor of engineering in metallurgical engineering from National Institute of Technology in India.
• Menomonie, Wis.-based Vets Plus Inc. named Sushil Singh process and product development associate of the production team. Singh brings expertise from the Indian Institute of Technology in food process engineering. He has a B.S. from G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology in Pantnagar, India, a master's from IIT in Kharagpur and a doctorate in agricultural, biosystems and mechanical engineering at South Dakota State University.
• Seattle-based LiquidPlanner, a predictive project management software company for modern businesses, named Aashish Dhamdhere as VP of marketing. Dhamdhere has built high-growth marketing programs at both Apptio and Microsoft. He will be responsible for creating a world-class marketing and demand generation program at LiquidPlanner. Dhamdhere holds a master’s in material science from Michigan State University and an M.B.A. from the University of Michigan.
• New York-based Sidley Austin LLP announced that Vijay S. Sekhon has joined the firm as a partner in the Century City, Calif., office. Sekhon is the sixth partner to join Sidley in Southern California in 2015. Sekhon served as senior counsel in the Office of the General Counsel of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. He also held a judicial internship with former Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist in the U.S. Supreme Court. He currently serves as an adjunct professor at the University of Southern California Gould School of Law.
• Prateek Singh joins San Francisco-based accounting and consulting firm Burr Pilger Mayer as director of its risk assurance and advisory services practice. Prior to joining BPM, Singh was with PwC. He has also led internal audit, enterprise and operational risk management and Sarbanes Oxley implementation engagements at various institutions. Singh is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.