Forums Rules: No 3 ,4 and 10
(3) Please make sure that your posts are positive, constructive, and on the topic. We may delete individual posts that could ruin a good topic thread. As much as we allow members to freely express their opinions. There is a limit as to what we will tolerate. If a member starts spreading lies, rumors or post mischievous/slanderous information that is disruptive to our community we will take the necessary actions as we see fit.
(4) We reserve the right to remove any topics deemed inappropriate or disruptive to our community.
(10) While our discussion forums does enjoy being part of a community network, there will be times when what is posted on other sites, forums or blogs should remain there. Our members should be wary of re-posting contents from other sites that can be deemed as propaganda or mischievous. It is advisable to always post the source of articles.
Deleting a post is ok if the rules are broken but a reason should be provide.
Two of my thread was deleted.
1. Our Belowed Guyana - Lawlessness and Condition Of Guyana - A video of a robbery was attached.
2. A press release from PPPC .
I am convince the person who removed my threads is doing so on purpose. It’s very unfortunate, this is what this forum has come to today.