Against conspiracy of 1964 -- Jagdeo emphasises need for spirit of 1953

Written by Vanessa Narine
Tuesday, 15 November 2011 02:52
Source - Guyana Chronicle

President Bharrat Jagdeo addressing the Stewartville rally on Sunday.

PRESIDENT Bharrat Jagdeo warned, Sunday, that the conspiracy of 1964 is playing out.

“Don’t give up a single vote. If we do, we play into a political conspiracy,” he cautioned thousands of supporters gathered for a massive People’s Progressive Party/Civic (PPP/C) rally at Stewartville, West Coast Demerara.

Jagdeo emhpasised the need for Guyanese to be inspired by the spirit of 1953, when they rallied together and voted for a better Guyana.
He said A Partnership for National Unity (APNU) knows it cannot meet his party’s support base.

“No matter they change their faces or their name, our people remember their record….AFC is campaigning in only PPP/C areas. You don’t see them campaigning in traditional PNC areas. They want to bring us below 50 per cent,” he posited.

President Jagdeo said the opposition forces are becoming desperate but the PPP/C remains a strong party.

He said the desperation is evident and charged that the Alliance for Change (AFC) Presidential Candidate, Mr. Khemraj Ramjattan has issued threats, in the Sunday Kaieteur News, to “cut ass”.

“When he (Ramjattan) speaks, he gets bitter and he wants to beat me up…he got to see me first before he can fight me. How he gon fight with me and, in any case, I will bus he ass, too. He want fight because he getting desperate,” Mr. Jagdeo told the mammoth crowd that cheered him on.

In the Kaieteur News article referred to, Ramjattan turned his attention to Former First Lady Ms. Varshanie Singh, championing her rights to a pension, as is the case with other former First Ladies.

The Office of the President had issued a statement, last week, addressing the issue of pension benefits to such beneficiaries.

The President warned the gathering to be on guard and alert to the forces working against progress and prosperity, for the sake of power.

“Our principles are sacred, they are solid and this is why the PPP/C family grows from strength to strength. People who were not supporting us before are joining us because they see the enlightenment of our ways, the solid foundation of our party and the forward looking policies that we have,” he declared.
Original Post
quote:

He said the desperation is evident and charged that the Alliance for Change (AFC) Presidential Candidate, Mr. Khemraj Ramjattan has issued threats, in the Sunday Kaieteur News, to “cut ass”.

“When he (Ramjattan) speaks, he gets bitter and he wants to beat me up…he got to see me first before he can fight me. How he gon fight with me and, in any case, I will bus he ass, too. He want fight because he getting desperate,” Mr. Jagdeo told the mammoth crowd that cheered him on.


Exchange of words. lol
quote:
Originally posted by Demerara_Guy:
Against conspiracy of 1964 -- Jagdeo emphasises need for spirit of 1953

Written by Vanessa Narine
Tuesday, 15 November 2011 02:52
Source - Guyana Chronicle

President Bharrat Jagdeo addressing the Stewartville rally on Sunday.

PRESIDENT Bharrat Jagdeo warned, Sunday, that the conspiracy of 1964 is playing out.

“….AFC is campaigning in only PPP/C areas. You don’t see them campaigning in traditional PNC areas..

.


I challenge the AFC boys to show photographic evidence that he is wrong.
quote:
Originally posted by SuperMike:
quote:
Originally posted by caribj:
quote:
Originally posted by Demerara_Guy:
[QUOTE]
I will bus he ass, too. .



Jagdeo is a mad man, he has definitely lost it!

This is how an EXPresident speaks? dunno


hell yeah..nuff respeck to the honorable Dr Jagdeo. cheers
quote:
Originally posted by D2:
Same scare tactics over and over from these corrupt villains. With alacrity wait to look at them behind bars.


It is revealed that nagamootoo is a corrupt man who got rich under the PPP. It is also revealed that the PPP was not responsible for drug trafficing as you claimed. You are not going to put anybody behind bars...
quote:
Originally posted by Ramakant_p:
quote:
Originally posted by D2:
Same scare tactics over and over from these corrupt villains. With alacrity wait to look at them behind bars.


It is revealed that nagamootoo is a corrupt man who got rich under the PPP. It is also revealed that the PPP was not responsible for drug trafficing as you claimed. You are not going to put anybody behind bars...
I never said the PPP is directly involved in the Narco trade. I said they are facilitators and beneficiaries. Lets hope the US does not have open warrants for any of them.
quote:
Originally posted by D2:
quote:
Originally posted by Ramakant_p:
quote:
Originally posted by D2:
Same scare tactics over and over from these corrupt villains. With alacrity wait to look at them behind bars.


It is revealed that nagamootoo is a corrupt man who got rich under the PPP. It is also revealed that the PPP was not responsible for drug trafficing as you claimed. You are not going to put anybody behind bars...
I never said the PPP is directly involved in the Narco trade. I said they are facilitators and beneficiaries. Lets hope the US does not have open warrants for any of them.

Be careful that it may not be the contrary and your financiers end up behind bars
quote:
Originally posted by albert:
quote:
Originally posted by D2:
quote:
Originally posted by Ramakant_p:
quote:
Originally posted by D2:
Same scare tactics over and over from these corrupt villains. With alacrity wait to look at them behind bars.


It is revealed that nagamootoo is a corrupt man who got rich under the PPP. It is also revealed that the PPP was not responsible for drug trafficing as you claimed. You are not going to put anybody behind bars...
I never said the PPP is directly involved in the Narco trade. I said they are facilitators and beneficiaries. Lets hope the US does not have open warrants for any of them.

Be careful that it may not be the contrary and your financiers end up behind bars
Not all of us come from the same pedigree as those PPP crooks.

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×
×