A man ordered 100 large fries to win at McDonald's Monopoly — but it didn't end as well as he hoped
- Canadian vlogger "Furious Pete" went to extreme lengths to win some elaborate prizes from McDonald's Monopoly in Canada.
- Pete ordered 100 large fries and a large diet coke, spending a total of $340.68.
- With 202 chances to win, Pete was expecting to snag at least 40 prizes.
- As shown in the video, his plan didn't exactly work out.
- Pete won a total of 23 prizes, most of which were just free food.
McDonald's Monopoly is back in Canada, giving customers a chance to win prizes as elaborate as plane tickets, SUVs, and snowmobiles (Canada, ya know?). There are tons of smaller prizes, like free burgers and gift cards, and McDonald's says there is a 1 in 5 chance of winning every time you play.
One Canadian vlogger decided to put those odds to the test by ordering a staggering 100 large fries at once, much to the dismay of every McDonald's employee working that day. He also ordered a large Diet Coke, just for good measure. Since each large fry and medium or large drink comes with two game stamps, that amounted to 202 chances to win.'