Skip to main content

FM
Former Member
99-year-old Man Files For Divorce After 77 Years of Marriage

Thursday Dec 29, 2011 – by Britni Danielle

I had to chuckle when I came across the headline of a 99-year-old Italian man filing for divorce from his 96-year-old wife. I mean, after 77 years of marriage it seems like a no-brainer that death, not divorce, will do you part. But that wasn’t the case for this couple.

Apparently, an Italian man by the name of Antonio C was going through his wife’s things just before Christmas and found letters indicating she’d had an affair 70 years ago. Mr. C was so distraught by the news he immediately filed for divorce from his wife, never mind seven decades had elapsed since her indiscretion.

Despite his wife’s, referred to as Rosa C, pleas to keep their marriage together, Mr. C wasn’t having it. He’s set on divorce and has already filed the documents.

This isn’t the first time the couple faced difficulty. A decade ago they briefly separated, but decided to work it out.

We’ve had several conversations before about infidelity and its impact on a marriage, but after 77 years of building a life with someone I don’t think divorce would have been my first response to finding out about an affair more 70 years ago, but then again, I’m not in their situation.

Replies sorted oldest to newest

All me gaffah seh is dat dis whole storee "depends" on Antonio's "state of affairs" har de har har...dis rass ridikyulus....he almoss dedd..and he wurryin bout dis ting yah...well me nah kno wah fuh seh!
FM
Is soup or six he want.

SUPERSEX

A little old lady who had lost her marbles was running up and down the halls in a nursing home.
As she walked, she would flip up the hem of her nightgown and say "Supersex."
She walked up to an elderly man in a wheelchair, flipping her gown at him, she said, "Supersex."
He sat silently for a moment or two and finally answered, "I'll take the soup."

Mr. C. must know in his heart that Rosa C. still treasures the memory of her loverSmile
FM
quote:
Originally posted by Miraver:
quote:
Originally posted by warrior:
he have to do the manly thing and have sex with her friend Smile

Do you think any of her friends will want Mr. C?
mr C sound like he rocking Smile
FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.