Skip to main content

@Totaram posted:

Are you Ramakant's spokesman?  Ramakant, among other things, wanted to know if I still want to kill coolies.  Asking him if he still beats his wife is not about his wife but about his actions.  I could ask why he brought innocent coolies into the discussion.  This display of feigned chivalry  by people like KP and DG is really sickening and an insult to liberated women. 

These fellas don't understand that rhetorical question is asked just for effect, or to lay emphasis on some point being discussed, when no real answer is expected. A rhetorical question may have an obvious answer, but the questioner asks it to lay emphasis to the point.

Mitwah
@Ramakant-P posted:

OK! Guys!  It's you know it off. My name has been mentioned over twenty times on this thread.   

Totaram if I offended you please do forgive me. I'm sorry!

It is KP who was getting his knickers in a knot.  I accept your apology and apologise for mentioning the stuff about wife beating etc.  It is hot in Ontario so your walk today would be very invigorating.  You could stop at one of those Indian shops in Brampton and ask if they have bhang.  Let me know what you find out.  Do you know the Russell Peters joke about sending his dad to a store in Brampton to buy punani to treat his cold?   

T
@Mitwah posted:

The Mud Water River  Guy had discriminated against Totaram when he responded to Bibi's personal attacks.

He is not a fair and just moderator; that is, it is a known fact that he does not treat rivals or disputants equally.

We have two Mud Riva, Uppa Mud Riva and Lowa Mud Riva.  Both with beautiful scenes and Swiss farmers, who know fa milk cow and mek cheese.  

Tola
@Totaram posted:

It is KP who was getting his knickers in a knot.  I accept your apology and apologise for mentioning the stuff about wife beating etc.  It is hot in Ontario so your walk today would be very invigorating.  You could stop at one of those Indian shops in Brampton and ask if they have bhang.  Let me know what you find out.  Do you know the Russell Peters joke about sending his dad to a store in Brampton to buy punani to treat his cold?   

I walked 3.4 miles in 90 mins today.  I used to walk a 20-minute mile but not anymore. They don't wear masks in some of the Indian stores. I didn't know that you are inro bhang.

Bhang is an edible mixture made from the buds, leaves, and flowers of the female cannabis, or marijuana, plant. In India, it's been added to food and drinks for thousands of years and is a feature of Hindu religious practices, rituals, and festivals — including the popular spring festival of Holi.

R
@Ramakant-P posted:

I walked 3.4 miles in 90 mins today.  I used to walk a 20-minute mile but not anymore. They don't wear masks in some of the Indian stores. I didn't know that you are inro bhang.

Bhang is an edible mixture made from the buds, leaves, and flowers of the female cannabis, or marijuana, plant. In India, it's been added to food and drinks for thousands of years and is a feature of Hindu religious practices, rituals, and festivals — including the popular spring festival of Holi.

I never had bhang but I will try it when next in India.  I thought with marijuana now legal in Canada bhang would be available. Do you know that it is the Indian indentured labourers who took ganja to the Caribbean?  

T

It is KP who was getting his knickers in a knot.

It is OK and justifiable to tell a man If he still beats his wife and to my dismay, having the MAN to apologize. I guess PNC rules. Enablers such as Tola and Mitwah  defending Totaram's demeaning actions.

Mitwah, I warned you several times, leave my family out of this Rum Shop/ forum, otherwise you will suffer the consequences.

K
@kp posted:

It is KP who was getting his knickers in a knot.

It is OK and justifiable to tell a man If he still beats his wife and to my dismay, having the MAN to apologize. I guess PNC rules. Enablers such as Tola and Mitwah  defending Totaram's demeaning actions.

Mitwah, I warned you several times, leave my family out of this Rum Shop/ forum, otherwise you will suffer the consequences.

Ok Mr. NinKomPoop. 

Mitwah
@Sheik101 posted:

Really? Explain dis bai. Me curious.

So bhang is a marijuana based drink.  Apparently it is served at some Indian celebrations. The part about ganja being taken to the Caribbean by the indentured labourers is acknowledged in Jamaica for example and "ganja" is a an Indian word.  I am curious about that old Guyanese folk song ganja mani ya, ganja mani yo, give me a shilling , me want fo buy (or something like that).

T
@Totaram posted:

So bhang is a marijuana based drink.  Apparently it is served at some Indian celebrations. The part about ganja being taken to the Caribbean by the indentured labourers is acknowledged in Jamaica for example and "ganja" is a an Indian word.  I am curious about that old Guyanese folk song ganja mani ya, ganja mani yo, give me a shilling , me want fo buy (or something like that).

No wonder dem swami does be high like a kite when they meditating. 😃

Sheik101

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.