Skip to main content

@Ramakant-P posted:

For once you are correct.   Do you still support PNC criminality? Do you still want to kill coolies because you couldn't get on the ground floor of the PPP? What is the relationship between you and Jagdeo? Why do you hate him so much?

Hey Rama, do you still beat your wife? Do you still support fraud by Jagdeo and Ali? Does Jagdeo pass some of the loot to you? Why do you love him so much? BTW, I thought you wrote the headlines, which you confirmed, because of the bad English.

T
@Tola posted:

DG, why are you so selective in your reprimand to some posters almost immediately and ignore posters who obviously support your political cause ? 

ReportS were sent to the moderator, worse than the above and no action was taken. Your moderating is biased.  

Hey Rama, do you still beat your wife?

What is worst than this. Would you Tolerate that kind of language?

Posters got SUSPENDED for such behaviour, DJ is getting SOFT.

K
@kp posted:

Hey Rama, do you still beat your wife?

What is worst than this. Would you Tolerate that kind of language?

Posters got SUSPENDED for such behaviour, DJ is getting SOFT.

I always respond in like fashion to statements about myself.  Ramakant wanted to know if I  still support PNC criminality? and Do you still want to kill coolies?  Since these are fabrications and serious allegations he opened himself to similar treatment.  Do fo do na obeah!

T
@Former Member posted:

Totaram ....

Hopefully, you will avoid the inclusion of GCDF's members wives in your conversations.

Conduct yourself in a proper manner.

Demerara _GUY = Moderator

I will if you let them know that they should not make unfounded, serious allegations like Ramakant did:   Ramakant wanted to know if "I  still support PNC criminality? and Do you still want to kill coolies?"  Since these are fabrications and serious allegations he opened himself to similar treatment.  Do fo do na obeah!  

T
@Totaram posted:

I always respond in like fashion to statements about myself.  Ramakant wanted to know if I  still support PNC criminality? and Do you still want to kill coolies?  Since these are fabrications and serious allegations he opened himself to similar treatment.  Do fo do na obeah!

Did he attack your family? How LOW can you get?

PNC having a Field Day on GNI, insulting people mother, wife and daughter.

Damn Gutter RATS.

K
@Totaram posted:

Hey Rama, do you still beat your wife? Do you still support fraud by Jagdeo and Ali? Does Jagdeo pass some of the loot to you? Why do you love him so much? BTW, I thought you wrote the headlines, which you confirmed, because of the bad English.

@Former Member posted:

Totaram ....

Hopefully, you will avoid the inclusion of GCDF's members wives in your conversations.

@Totaram posted:

I will if you let them know that they should not make unfounded, serious allegations like Ramakant did:   Ramakant wanted to know if "I  still support PNC criminality? and Do you still want to kill coolies?"  Since these are fabrications and serious allegations he opened himself to similar treatment.  Do fo do na obeah!  

Totaram ...

Focused issue .. making statements about a person's wife.

Note carefully, Totaram ... as stated earlier ---

Should you continue to work against the Forum Rules, enforcement actions will be administered against you.

FM
@Rochelle posted:

That's the approximate number of Guyanese who currently reside in Guyana as of 2020.

Of that amount, approximately 210,824 or 26% of the population are between the ages of 0-14.

And those aged 0-19 make up 295,827 of Guyana's populace, or approximately 37% of your population.

210,824 subtracted from 786,552 gets you 575,728.

295,827 subtracted from 786,552 gets you 490,725

But for argument sake, lets go with the higher of the two figures which comprise of teenagers (15-17) not eligible to vote. In Guyana, you are eligible to vote from the age of 18.

Even if you were to remove those 15-17 teenagers from that tally, you would have to rationalize that every single person who is eligible to vote actually came out to vote. 

And YET, ladies and gentlemen, we are led to believe that the number of registered voters listed in the initial count and recount stood at 661,378.

That would mean 84% of your entire population voted, when 26% of your populace are between 0-14. (+110%)

That would mean 84% of your entire population voted, when 37% of your populace are between 0-19. (+121%)

That would mean every single person who is of the age to vote, came out to vote.

Do you see what I am seeing?? The numbers simply do NOT add up!

Here are my sources for the demographics:

Demographics of Guyana

2020 Demographics Guyana

Dawling, what stchupidness you talking here?  The ship has set sail babe!

Baseman
Last edited by Baseman
@Django posted:

Rama ,are you supporting such move ?

Why are you supporting Granger to stay in office when he lost the election? If this is not taken care of now, Granger WILL BE GUYANA'S PUTIN. I suppose you don't see it this way. Your justification for Granger staying on is "valid" votes. However, you cannot reason that valid votes are the votes marked with an "X" and stamped. As for the ballot boxes without the documents, there is video evidence of PNC operatives repeating what Mingo and Lolofeel instructed the folks to do. Ask Mingo and Lolofeel dor the documents. A Partnership for Negro Unity lost the election.

FM
@cain posted:

DG, you are after Totaram because he replied to this post by Rama, so how could his reply be out of order.

The Mud Water River  Guy had discriminated against Totaram when he responded to Bibi's personal attacks.

He is not a fair and just moderator; that is, it is a known fact that he does not treat rivals or disputants equally.

Mitwah
@Mitwah posted:

The Mud Water River  Guy had discriminated against Totaram when he responded to Bibi's personal attacks.

He is not a fair and just moderator; that is, it is a known fact that he does not treat rivals or disputants equally.

D_G should clap a BAN on your ass for calling him The Mud Water River Guy. I don't know if you have a wife, but let a poster ask you if you are still beating your wife and see how it feels. Bringing Rama's wife into the discussion is a NO NO.

K
@kp posted:

D_G should clap a BAN on your ass for calling him The Mud Water River Guy. I don't know if you have a wife, but let a poster ask you if you are still beating your wife and see how it feels. Bringing Rama's wife into the discussion is a NO NO.

Are you Ramakant's spokesman?  Ramakant, among other things, wanted to know if I still want to kill coolies.  Asking him if he still beats his wife is not about his wife but about his actions.  I could ask why he brought innocent coolies into the discussion.  This display of feigned chivalry  by people like KP and DG is really sickening and an insult to liberated women. 

T

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.