Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

sachin_05 posted:
ronan posted:

how many ways can you articulate PPP/Indo-klan contempt for Black people?

smfh

literal definition of a vulgar illiterate on a vomit-soaked shakeabatty high looking fuh attention..

ow, yuh so DUNCE and bereft (look it up) you reduced to plagiarizing me

now . . . bend low an kiss my ass for doing you the favor

FM

Haitians are black and they fit perfectly with Afro-Guyanese. This is how Indo imaginary mind works. They think the PNC is desperate to hold on to power and they are bringing in Haitians to build-up the PNC party base. Cubans and other nationality are of no concern to them since they have skin color and hair similar to Indo-Guyanese. Black is a bewitching color for Indians. 

FM
Prince posted:

Haitians are black and they fit perfectly with Afro-Guyanese. This is how Indo imaginary mind works. They think the PNC is desperate to hold on to power and they are bringing in Haitians to build-up the PNC party base. Cubans and other nationality are of no concern to them since they have skin color and hair similar to Indo-Guyanese. Black is a bewitching color for Indians. 

Cubans return home while Haitians don't. Concern of the opposition is illegal registration of Haitians to vote in Guyana's elections. It's nothing to do about color. It's about preventing the PNC from going back to its bad habit of conducting fraudulent elections.

Billy Ram Balgobin
ronan posted:
sachin_05 posted:
ronan posted:

smfh

literal definition of a vulgar illiterate on a vomit-soaked shakeabatty high looking fuh attention..

Burnham knew plenty fancy words too, when spoken, his base applauded resoundingly. Dem never really know wah he was talking about. Yuh nah applauding yuhself, are you?

S
Billy Ram Balgobin posted:
Prince posted:

Cubans return home while Haitians don't.

that the Haitians are NOT squatting in Guyana is pellucid

that "home" for them is Brazil and other countries NOT Guyana is none of your goddamn business

further, you have no idea what the raw numbers for the non-CSME Cubans are

so stop burping thru your ass and shut up

FM
Last edited by Former Member

I thought the issues are whether they leave the country after they arrive, whether they do that through legal means or not and whether their activities, when they are in Guyana, are legal or not. 

When the government is unable  to deal with these or unable to answer questions related to these issues, then justifiably, people come to their own conclusion and as opportunities to pontificate or denigrate. 

As far as I know, the Cubans come into Georgetown to purchase goods to resell in Cuba.  They are many Cubans in the medical profession. It seems that few know what the Haitians are doing. What is most puzzling is that the government is unable to or unwilling to answer many crucial questions relating to their activities in Guyana and when and how they leave. 

Z
Zed posted:

I thought the issues are whether they leave the country after they arrive, whether they do that through legal means or not and whether their activities, when they are in Guyana, are legal or not. 

When the government is unable  to deal with these or unable to answer questions related to these issues, then justifiably, people come to their own conclusion and as opportunities to pontificate or denigrate. 

As far as I know, the Cubans come into Georgetown to purchase goods to resell in Cuba.  They are many Cubans in the medical profession. It seems that few know what the Haitians are doing. What is most puzzling is that the government is unable to or unwilling to answer many crucial questions relating to their activities in Guyana and when and how they leave. [arrant NONSENSE!]

i suggest get yourself educated on the issues before braying, arite?

and, most of the Haitians are documented transiting to Brazil, OK?

try to keep up

FM
ronan posted:
Zed posted:

As far as I know, the Cubans come into Georgetown to purchase goods to resell in Cuba.  They are many Cubans in the medical profession. It seems that few know what the Haitians are doing. What is most puzzling is that the government is unable to or unwilling to answer many crucial questions relating to their activities in Guyana and when and how they leave. [arrant NONSENSE!]

try to keep up

Why would they go to Brazil and not Surinam.?

K
ronan posted:
Prince posted:

that "home" for them is Brazil and other countries NOT Guyana is none of your goddamn business

.....Felix said “to be booked out you have to present yourself to an immigration officer”, even as he indicated the length of the border where there are crossing at Lethem, Karasabai, Aishalton. “You’ll understand what you are dealing with so to ask me why they don’t book out, you are not understanding the reality,” â€Ķâ€Ķ..

https://demerarawaves.com/2019...ly-for-brazil-felix/

Felix admitted there is no to tell if Haitians "don't book out" but the vomit soak shakebattie says its pellucid...What a freaking moron...

sachin_05
ronan posted:
sachin_05 posted:
ronan posted:

smfh

You didn't need to respond I was doing you a favor by adding your favorite line to your post. Let me explain: If Nerhu make statement and I say that's "a vomit soak shakebatty" statement the credit goes to you  automatically....

sachin_05
ronan posted:
Prince posted:

There are Haitians living and working on the East Coast of Demerara.  Some go to FG and Brazil but many choose to remain in the country.

Billy Ram Balgobin
ronan posted:
Zed posted:

try to keep up

That is a big lie...deliberate misinformation. 

Felix relied on Brazilians for the information or so he says. If there were documentation, there would not be queries from former ministers or from people like Kit.

They see it as fodder for their campaign...instances of incompetence if not deliberate fraud.

FM
ronan posted:

smfh

I worry about letting t hat much cubans in if their intent is to remain. I have stated as much given we have no history of taking care of our own.

Also, cubans do not get the easy path to remaining as do commonwealth or common market states.

FM
Stormborn posted:
Felix relied on Brazilians for the information or so he says. If there were documentation, there would not be queries from former ministers or from people like Kit.

so, being a former PPP minister in a murder-for-hire, notorious tiefman Gov’t makes you a credible interlocutor in this racist sore-scraping gambit featuring “Haiti” with oil billions as the prize . . .  huh?

you are beyond jackass

newsflash moron, Christopher “Kit” Nascimento is a PR hore . . . worked for Burnham at his megalomaniac worst

more than likely now he is on the PPP election campaign payroll for big money

find another (sturdier) limb to balance on you prancing idiot

FM
Stormborn posted:
ronan posted:

smfh

I worry about letting t hat much cubans in if their intent is to remain. I have stated as much given we have no history of taking care of our own.

Also, cubans do not get the easy path to remaining as do commonwealth or common market states.

your ”worry” is pure crocodile shyte

the inference of your 2nd paragraph is dog dung malice with intent to mislead

Haiti is NOT part of the Commonwealth whose citizens can vote in Guyana elections without citizenship once they establish residency

citizens of Haiti have CSME status . . . period!

haul your FRAUDULENT PPP propaganda ass

FM
ronan posted:
Stormborn posted:
ronan posted:

smfh

Haiti is NOT part of the Commonwealth whose citizens can vote in Guyana elections without citizenship once they establish residency

My worry is not contingent on your approval. 

And the status of Haitians are well understood that is why the PNC can use them as opportunistic pawns for their own nefarious vote rigging ends. 

I guess you need me to be a PPPite to sell your disinformation and dissimulation campaign .Sorry, my contempt for them is quickly being approached by the likes of you who are defending a similar pathetic rent seeking

FM
Stormborn posted:
ronan posted:
Stormborn posted:
ronan posted:

smfh

My worry is not contingent on your approval

And the status of Haitians are well understood that is why the PNC can use them as opportunistic pawns for their own nefarious vote rigging ends. 

“approval” seeking is something that weak minds like yours obsess upon

i’m calling you out as a MEDIOCRITY, a poser and a fraud

that’s all

FM
ronan posted:
Stormborn posted:
ronan posted:
Stormborn posted:
ronan posted:

smfh

that’s all

If one seeks the template for the mediocre you are definitely it. I have no qualms selling hot dogs working at a check out counter etc if it means feeding my family. And I have done it. The truth be told I do not have to chase the green any longer since that side of my life is secure unless there is an asteroid strike or there is a nuclear war.

I have excelled in everything I touched.You on the other hand is a loud mouthed lout who cannot help yourself pretending you are the brightest light there is. Yet to date all you do is write in incoherent, nonstandard English, cuss in your own peculiar vernacular and scream loudly you are a genius.

Now, the reality is, and since you do not seem to grasp that fact; you are a big headed lout and  merely declaring yourself smart is not sufficient. You have to demonstrate it. It will be a cold day in the Sahara when that happens.  I doubt anyone here will ever say you are illuminating on any subject. And by the way, every post of yours go begging for approval with declarations of how smart you are! 

FM
Stormborn posted:
ronan posted:
Stormborn posted:
ronan posted:
Stormborn posted:
ronan posted:

smfh

that’s all

If one seeks the template for the mediocre you are definitely it. I have no qualms selling hot dogs working at a check out counter etc if it means feeding my family. And I have done it. The truth be told I do not have to chase the green any longer since that side of my life is secure unless there is an asteroid strike or there is a nuclear war.

[Ronan response: no one asked or is interested in your ‘life story’ . . . OK?]

I have excelled in everything I touched.You on the other hand is a loud mouthed lout who cannot help yourself pretending you are the brightest light there is. Yet to date all you do is write in incoherent, nonstandard English, cuss in your own peculiar vernacular and scream loudly you are a genius.

[Ronan response: you really need to stop being so insecure . . . really]

Now, the reality is, and since you do not seem to grasp that fact; you are a big headed lout and  merely declaring yourself smart is not sufficient. You have to demonstrate it. It will be a cold day in the Sahara when that happens.  I doubt anyone here will ever say you are illuminating on any subject. And by the way, every post of yours go begging for approval with declarations of how smart you are! 

[Ronan response: repeating yourself; everything said here was said in your previous paragraph . . . obsessive, compulsive, sad]

now, for the record:

much as it is an article of faith in the dumbed down sewer precincts you ‘overseer’ here, i have never been engaged in any kind of measuring regarding whatever intellectual advantages i may or may not have over normal folks posting here . . . i focus on the sick and abnormal grazing on GNI

however, i happily leave the calipers and the volumetric cranium stuff to weak, pedestrian ‘intellects’ struggling for recognition such as we see crudely and pitifully articulated by you immediately above

but what i do do is point out and underline the IGNORANCE and extraordinary DUNCENESS of the usual vomit-soaked, Indo-klan suspects here camp-following the racist Jagdeo gang

DUNCE is DUNCE banna . . . i don’t have to big myself up to take note of that

and then there are the fellow-traveling idiots, fakers, passive-aggressive, delusional ego-trippers struggling to belong, and quixotically hoping to ‘lead’ . . . that’s where YOU come in

it is a shame that i have to remind a grown ass man that all these things are not the same

but then again, yours is an easily-swallowed human dung pellet since much of the target audience is insecure and stupid . . . as you are

my “smarts” catalog is now a fully self-sustaining chain reaction in your head banna . . . explosion coming soon

but you probably sensed that that’s where i was going with all this already, rite?

uh huh

FM
ronan posted:

[Ronan response: repeating yourself; everything said here was said in your previous paragraph . . . obsessive, compulsive, sad]

now, for the record:

much as it is an article of faith in the dumbed down sewer precincts you ‘overseer’ here, i have never been engaged in any kind of measuring regarding whatever intellectual advantages i may or may not have over normal folks posting here . . . i focus on the sick and abnormal grazing on GNI

however, i happily leave the calipers and the volumetric cranium stuff to weak, pedestrian ‘intellects’ struggling for recognition such as we see crudely and pitifully articulated by you immediately above

but what i do do is point out and underline the IGNORANCE and extraordinary DUNCENESS of the usual vomit-soaked, Indo-klan suspects here camp-following the racist Jagdeo gang

and then there are the fellow-traveling idiots, fakers, passive-aggressive, delusional ego-trippers struggling to belong, and quixotically hoping to ‘lead’ . . . that’s where YOU come in

it is a shame that i have to remind a grown ass man that all these things are not the same

but then again, yours is an easily-swallowed human dung pellet since much of the target audience is insecure and stupid . . . as you are

my “smarts” catalog is now a fully self-sustaining chain reaction in your head banna . . . explosion coming soon

but you probably sensed that that’s where i was going with all this already, rite?

uh huh

I shall not say I am taller than you but sir, is that a bald spot on your head? 

You are a nutjob. Every other post is about how vastly superior in intellect you are compared to whatever person you happen to address. That, is a fact jack. It is a trope as good as noticing the a plant leaning into the sun and saying it has an affinity for the sun.

The rest of your post is tiresome and trite. Wont waste my time with it. 

FM
Stormborn posted:
ronan posted:

now, for the record:

uh huh

Every other post is about how vastly superior in intellect you are compared to whatever person you happen to address.

the absolutely magnificent thing about the 'forever' internet is that the SCAMPS, LIARS and FAKES can bray to eternity but ONLY the truth tellers can SHOW!!

nobody is fooled by your little dance seÃąor six-head

and pay attention to the chain reaction thingy, arite?

Q.E.D.

FM
ronan posted:
Stormborn posted:
ronan posted:

now, for the record:

uh huh

Every other post is about how vastly superior in intellect you are compared to whatever person you happen to address.

the absolutely magnificent thing about the 'forever' internet is that the SCAMPS, LIARS and FAKES can bray to eternity but ONLY the truth tellers can SHOW!!

nobody is fooled by your little dance seÃąor six-head

and pay attention to the chain reaction thingy, arite?

Q.E.D.

about that chain reaction. You are the only one here who is apparently having a public core melt down! 

FM
ronan posted:
Zed posted:

at a responseand, most of the Haitians are documented transiting to Brazil, OK?

try to keep up

I note with some interest your attempt to respond to what I posted regarding this issue. I see nothing that represent a factual response or something that negates what I posted. Have a good day revelling in your self-proclaimed  brilliance which only you seem to be able to perceive.

Z
Zed posted:
ronan posted:
Zed posted:

try to keep up

I see nothing that represent a factual response or something that negates what I posted.

then i suggest you phone a friend, arite?

FM
ronan posted:
Zed posted:
ronan posted:
Zed posted:

try to keep up

I see nothing that represent a factual response or something that negates what I posted.

Yuh deh pon it again?? Rass man...

Marning cuz.

Sheik101
Sheik101 posted:
ronan posted:
Zed posted:
ronan posted:
Zed posted:

try to keep up

Yuh deh pon it again?? Rass man...

Marning cuz.

The man a suffer from his over night over indulgence of vomit soak shakebatty high...

sachin_05

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/am...rticle213613219.html

Cubans are flocking to Guyana for economic reasons — but there's a twist

BY DOREEN HEMLOCK

JUNE 28, 2018 08:00 AM

GEORGETOWN, Guyana

Frank Alvarez spends his days in this English-speaking nation in South America helping fellow Cubans shop. He uses his Spanish skills at a small store, so steady streams of Cubans can snap up inexpensive T-shirts, shoes and other Asian-made goods they’ll take back to the island.

This month the buyers began to change.

Since early June, the U.S. government has been conducting interviews at its embassy here for Cubans seeking U.S. immigrant visas, and those visa applicants are now in the shopping mix too. While applying for their visas, some figure they may as well make purchases and re-sell them in Cuba to help pay for their trips.

The Cubans are bringing thousands of dollars in foreign exchange into Guyana. The world see this except the PNC stooges. In reality, the Cubans provide food for the many Afro taxi drivers and those working at hotels. 

What the Haitians brought... absolutely NOTHING, but they take away the bread and butter from Guyanese Blackman. The 7000 already registered into the H2H registration  

So Ronan and Carib can continue Lying to themselves, cause they have to believe their own lies. 

FM
Django posted:
Dave posted:

What the Haitians brought... absolutely NOTHING, but they take away the bread and butter from Guyanese Blackman.

The 7000 already registered into the H2H registration  

So Ronan and Carib can continue Lying to themselves, cause they have to believe their own lies. 

Good ayuh guh loose, back to the drawing board.

Nah, you gat it wrong, abe have more to gain. Look beyond the horizon and see who will suffer and who will smile going to the bank. 

FM
Dave posted:
Django posted:
Dave posted:

What the Haitians brought... absolutely NOTHING, but they take away the bread and butter from Guyanese Blackman.

The 7000 already registered into the H2H registration  

Good ayuh guh loose, back to the drawing board.

Nah, you gat it wrong, abe have more to gain. Look beyond the horizon and see who will suffer and who will smile going to the bank. 

No suffering !!! everyone will gain and be happy. They better make sure to keep planting crops and raised livestock for food.

Django

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.