Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Nehru:
Originally Posted by redux:
YOU ARE A CERTIFIED BATTY BOY. YOU NEVER START A SENTENCE WITH HAVING THE WORD BATTY. YUH DOES TEK THING NIGHT AND DAY. WHEN DO YOU REST AND WHERE YOU GET GUYS TO DO IT DAY AND NIGHT???

banna, is nah u does boast on this BB that u does 'pitch' fuh money with man but doan 'catch' ??

bt sellers like u tell your poor wives dat wan whenever alyuh get ketch climbing pan man back

i am simply informing the board that this is a proven fake macho LIE!

Antiman, Dont tell us of your experiences. WE do respect your kind.  Even Obama says it is OK.  AS Seignet says, come out, we will all support you and respect your way of life.  Your constant attempt to come out has been noted. Please feel free to join Elton John and come out and let the pressure off.

banna, i hope u not so stupid as to dare me to retrieve the relevant posts and expose yuh bleeding bt for all the world to see, rite?

HEHEHE  Batty Boy, go ahead make my day.

here u go 'pitcher' . . . plenty more where this came from:

March 8, 2015 1:01 PM

Shaitaan, Come over, bend over and I man gun show yuh weh barley ah grow but I am afraid yuh might like it and want more
FM
Last edited by Former Member
YOU ARE A CERTIFIED BATTY BOY. YOU NEVER START A SENTENCE WITH HAVING THE WORD BATTY. YUH DOES TEK THING NIGHT AND DAY. WHEN DO YOU REST AND WHERE YOU GET GUYS TO DO IT DAY AND NIGHT???

banna, is nah u does boast on this BB that u does 'pitch' fuh money with man but doan 'catch' ??

bt sellers like u tell your poor wives dat wan whenever alyuh get ketch climbing pan man back

i am simply informing the board that this is a proven fake macho LIE!

Antiman, Dont tell us of your experiences. WE do respect your kind.  Even Obama says it is OK.  AS Seignet says, come out, we will all support you and respect your way of life.  Your constant attempt to come out has been noted. Please feel free to join Elton John and come out and let the pressure off.

banna, i hope u not so stupid as to dare me to retrieve the relevant posts and expose yuh bleeding bt for all the world to see, rite?

HEHEHE  Batty Boy, go ahead make my day.

here u go 'pitcher' . . . plenty more where this came from:

March 8, 2015 1:01 PM

Shaitaan, Come over, bend over and I man gun show yuh weh barley ah grow but I am afraid yuh might like it and want more

This is too graphic.

Mitwah
Originally Posted by Stormborn:

These fellows are jokers. !50 million US diverted from the Petrocarbide fund to pet boutique projects as their spend to skim schemes and they are complaining that in six months the rice farmers are broke! Why in the world are those banks charging usurious rates in the first place....14 percent interest in supposed good times?

I do not doubt that the current administration are too concerned with the blame game than with good practices but IFFart the big thief should not be complaining. 

The only jokers are the ones who made false promises and now have the nation heading back to the hell-hole it was pre-1992.

FM
Originally Posted by baseman:

These fellows are jokers. !50 million US diverted from the Petrocarbide fund to pet boutique projects as their spend to skim schemes and they are complaining that in six months the rice farmers are broke! Why in the world are those banks charging usurious rates in the first place....14 percent interest in supposed good times?

I do not doubt that the current administration are too concerned with the blame game than with good practices but IFFart the big thief should not be complaining. 

The only jokers are the ones who made false promises and now have the nation heading back to the hell-hole it was pre-1992.

Many of those voting in the next election would not be able to relate to pre 1992. Some don't even know Jagan or Burnham. Anyway the PPP is imploding.

Mitwah

STICK TO THE FACTS AND MAYBE YOU WILL HAVE SOME CREDIBILITY.

The facts are that IFart is a crook and the PPP stole us into the poor house. This will not be with our repercussions. Having used the rice farmers to fund pet projects they should not complain that they now lose their houses. Had the farmers been given their just due they would not be facing this calamity.

As good communists with sufficient training on the Marxist concept of the value of labor and excess value in the system these fellows cannot avoid the label of being super crooks.

And why are their friends and family banks charging 14 percent interest in "good" times? I have often stated here they are purely con jobs and the PPP has turned a blind eye to their usurious practices.

FM

STICK TO THE FACTS AND MAYBE YOU WILL HAVE SOME CREDIBILITY.

The facts are that IFart is a crook and the PPP stole us into the poor house. This will not be with our repercussions. Having used the rice farmers to fund pet projects they should not complain that they now lose their houses. Had the farmers been given their just due they would not be facing this calamity.

As good communists with sufficient training on the Marxist concept of the value of labor and excess value in the system these fellows cannot avoid the label of being super crooks.

And why are their friends and family banks charging 14 percent interest in "good" times? I have often stated here they are purely con jobs and the PPP has turned a blind eye to their usurious practices.

The fact is UFart backfire into your brain!

FM
Originally Posted by asj:

TOP STORIES

69.7% Guyanese unable to  repay mortgages

Economic crises deepen…

Hundreds of Guyanese are on the verge of losing their properties as a result of inability to pay their mortgages, as the local economy continues to flounder, according to People’s Progressive Party/Civic (PPP/C) Member of Parliament Irfaan Ali. Ali said based on data in his possession of his own investigations from many financial institutions, non-performing loans or loans where the borrower failed to pay instalment for three months, have increased by 69.7 per cent in 2015 and continues to skyrocket.

PPP/C MP Irfaan Ali

PPP/C MP Irfaan Ali

β€œThe non-performing loans moving from $8.8 billion to $20 billion, and as I said that was the half-year figure of the Bank of Guyana and over the last quarter it has not improved, it has deteriorated further.

The PPP was in office for 5 1/2 of the first 6 months of the year, and yet the scream that the problem is ONLY because of APNU/AFC.

FACT.  The PPP was already destroying the country, and this was hidden by high gold prices. Their inept management of the economy had become apparent by the first half of 2015.

FM
Originally Posted by Drugb:

This is the gift that keeps on giving, putting an incompetent govt into office to roll back progress made in the past 2 decades. 

Druggie I guess you didn't notice that these statistics are based on the first HALF of the year.

Now why was in power for 5 1/2 of those 6 months.

Figure out and then get back to me!

Irfaan is so stupid that he doesn't realize that he just indicted the PPP by admitting that the economic decline BEGAN UNDER THEIR WATCH!

FM
Originally Posted by caribny:

TOP STORIES

Economic crises deepen…

Hundreds of Guyanese are on the verge of losing their properties as a result of inability to pay their mortgages, as the local economy continues to flounder, according to People’s Progressive Party/Civic (PPP/C) Member of Parliament Irfaan Ali. Ali said based on data in his possession of his own investigations from many financial institutions, non-performing loans or loans where the borrower failed to pay instalment for three months, have increased by 69.7 per cent in 2015 and continues to skyrocket.

PPP/C MP Irfaan Ali

PPP/C MP Irfaan Ali

β€œThe non-performing loans moving from $8.8 billion to $20 billion, and as I said that was the half-year figure of the Bank of Guyana and over the last quarter it has not improved, it has deteriorated further.

The PPP was in office for 5 1/2 of the first 6 months of the year, and yet the scream that the problem is ONLY because of APNU/AFC.

FACT.  The PPP was already destroying the country, and this was hidden by high gold prices. Their inept management of the economy had become apparent by the first half of 2015.

Blackman time now. Blame them now.

FM

TOP STORIES

Economic crises deepen…

PPP/C MP Irfaan Ali

PPP/C MP Irfaan Ali

PPP built up the country from the ashes of the inept PNC.  You can try, but you cannot rewrite history and the truth.  Gold prices was not a factor all 23 years, give it up!

FM

This is the gift that keeps on giving, putting an incompetent govt into office to roll back progress made in the past 2 decades. 

Druggie I guess you didn't notice that these statistics are based on the first HALF of the year.

Irfaan is so stupid that he doesn't realize that he just indicted the PPP by admitting that the economic decline BEGAN UNDER THEIR WATCH!

Take your head out of the sand.  There may have been some slowdown due to election, but under the PNC, is helter-skelter!

FM

PPP built up the country from the ashes of the inept PNC.  You can try, but you cannot rewrite history and the truth.  Gold prices was not a factor all 23 years, give it up!

The notion that the PPP screams about how they ran Guyana so well, when Irfaan just furnished statistical proof that they haven't, is a huge laugh. 

At the end of June Irfaan reveals that 70% of Guyanese couldn't pay their mortgage.  APNU/AFC didn't assume power or make any decisions until the mid of June. so pray tell how can the PPP claim that they aren't mainly responsible for a slowing economy.

The inability to pay a mortgage is a LAGGING indicator.  Clearly the economy has already begun to slow when people's incomes fell to the point when this began to happen!

Thank you PPP for furnishing statistical evidence that you FAILED!

FM
!

Take your head out of the sand.  There may have been some slowdown due to election, but under the PNC, is helter-skelter!

You don't think that proroguing parliament didn't send a huge message of political instability? This in addition to the economic growth post 2008 was built on a gold bubble, which began to pop last year.

Now go in the corner and continue to scream "me hate blackman", because that is all you are able to do.

FM
  Gold prices was not a factor all 23 years, give it up!

Between 1999 and 2006 the economic growth was very underwhelming.  It was gold which saved the PPP.  Prior to that, it was debt relief, combined with the Hoyte reforms which benefitted.

The PPP inherited a GROWING economy from Hoyte!  It left Granger a DECLINING economy.

Now go in the corner and scream "me hate blackman".

FM

Between 1999 and 2006 the economic growth was very underwhelming.  It was gold which saved the PPP.  Prior to that, it was debt relief, combined with the Hoyte reforms which benefitted.

The PPP inherited a GROWING economy from Hoyte!  It left Granger a DECLINING economy.

Every economy have periods of growth and slowdown, even in the best of time.  The fact that there was an inflection does not mean decline.  After the PNC took over, that is where the sustained decline and tail-spin took hold!

FM

Every economy have periods of growth and slowdown, even in the best of time.  The fact that there was an inflection does not mean decline.  After the PNC took over, that is where the sustained decline and tail-spin took hold!

According to Irfaan there was a DOUBLING of non performing loans by June 30.  Banks do not consider loans to be non performing until several payments are missed. So this means that in April this problem had already begun to emerge.

Thank you Irfaan for furnishing proof that the economy was already tanking when the PPP lost power.

FM

One has to be a real homer to preach this nonsense.

FM
Originally Posted by ksazma:

So what part of this is wrong.

1.  That the economy was growing in 1991 and for several years after, due to the Hoyte reforms.  It DID!

2. That the economy began to tank under the PPP.  Well the idiot Irfaan confirmed that, even though he is too stupid to understand this.

http://www.tradingeconomics.co...na/gdp-growth-annual

Look at economic performance from 1991 onwards.  Growth which began when Hoyte introduced economic reforms lasted for about 5 years, and then the economy basically flatlined until around 2006 when commodity prices began to kick in.  Jagdeo was a FAILURE!

FM

All of it but I don't feel like going over economic indices right now. In any case you wouldn't care unless they show some credit for the PNC, nay, discredit for the PPP.

FM
going over economic indices right now.

Now go and join Baseman with his screams of "me hate blackman". Must be when you refuse to give any credit to Hoyte's reforms.

I posted a graph.  Go critique at will and then tell us why Irfaan is screaming that the banks saw sharply deteriorating loan portfolios by the end of June, if this doesn't indicate a tanking economy.

FM
going over economic indices right now.

Now go and join Baseman with his screams of "me hate blackman". Must be when you refuse to give any credit to Hoyte's reforms.

I posted a graph.  Go critique at will and then tell us why Irfaan is screaming that the banks saw sharply deteriorating loan portfolios by the end of June, if this doesn't indicate a tanking economy.

as i suspected . . . ifaart massaging some numbers in his rectum, shitting am out and baseman dem eagerly swallowing the filth like vitamins

FM

1.  That the economy was growing in 1991 and for several years after, due to the Hoyte reforms.  It DID!

2. That the economy began to tank under the PPP.  Well the idiot Irfaan confirmed that, even though he is too stupid to understand this.

Look at economic performance from 1991 onwards.  Growth which began when Hoyte introduced economic reforms lasted for about 5 years, and then the economy basically flatlined until around 2006 when commodity prices began to kick in.  Jagdeo was a FAILURE!

That flattening out was a result of the PNC inspired Buxton, Agricola African onslaught on the Indian community which wrecked havoc in the country. The wiping of the last remnants saw some tepid confidence returned.  Of course, then other economic factors became critical, some negative, some positive.  Now alyuh get the cake shop, is all hell broke lose!

FM

You better believe, many who threw the PPP under the bus believing the koolaid of the PNC/AFC now shaking their heads, even many AFCites.  Jagdeo transformed Guyana and had you guys not use your one vote to block, Guyana would have had that Hydro dam you are now bringing back on line.  With all the forces arrayed against them, including the great USA, the PNc/AFC won by a mere 1%.

FM

Nonsense, the stats are based on the here and now. The afc/apnu took over with promises of streets paved with gold. Now they can't deliver and you still got your head stuck in sand.  These bunch of losers in office turning Guyana back back to the dark ages of the PNC in less than 6 months. Sentiment on the ground is very negative and morale among the business community is low. Granger may be gallivanting around the wold wasting money on photo ops but the truth is that the economy is in a tailspin. Now in a desperate effort he rushing to increase spending on public projects and fulfill PPP mandate, amelia, speciality hotel and airport. 

FM

That flattening out was a result of the PNC inspired Buxton, Agricola African onslaught on the Indian community which wrecked havoc in the country.

Make any excuse that you wish. Screaming that no more than 100 people were able to hold the country to ransom just makes you and the PPP look foolish. 

Most Buxtonians wanted the criminals OUT, and the PPP FAILED to protect them!  The PPP instead engaged in racial persecution of them, arresting people, destroying their property, and stigmatizing them, when they could NOT find any proof.

In the interim the bandits operated OPENLY and with no consequences. 

The economy grew as a result of Hoyte's reforms and Cheddi's debt write off.  Once the impact of these wore off, the economy flatlined, until a commodity driven boom grew the economy.

FM

That flattening out was a result of the PNC inspired Buxton, Agricola African onslaught on the Indian community which wrecked havoc in the country.

Make any excuse that you wish. Screaming that no more than 100 people were able to hold the country to ransom just makes you and the PPP look foolish. 

Most Buxtonians wanted the criminals OUT, and the PPP FAILED to protect them!  The PPP instead engaged in racial persecution of them, arresting people, destroying their property, and stigmatizing them, when they could NOT find any proof.

In the interim the bandits operated OPENLY and with no consequences. 

The economy grew as a result of Hoyte's reforms and Cheddi's debt write off.  Once the impact of these wore off, the economy flatlined, until a commodity driven boom grew the economy.

Give me a break, PNC and their allies in the GDF/GPF were in bed with the terrorists.

FM

Drugged Brain I know that reading and comprehension is beyond your capabilities due to the ravages of crack, heroin, and pain killers but

1.  The results are for the first HALF.  The PPP was in power for the vast majority of this time.

2.  Loans are not classified as "non performing" until several payments are missed, so this means that those unable to pay their mortgages experienced these problems way before May.

On this basis the economy began to tank under the PPP.  And why the shock, when gold accounted for 50% of the exports, and was in free fall by the end of 2014 and early 2015. The real estate/construction, and the retail "boom", which is what was the main element in GDP growth, was due to spin off from the gold bubble.

Now the gold bubble is popping as is the real estate/construction bubble. Every one with a brain (I know that you don't have one) would have predicted a slowing economy, once gold prices began to drop.

I hear all the screaming about how well the PPP managed the economy, but yet I never hear WHAT THEY DID to encourage this.

The post 2008 commodity bubble benefitted commodity producer, and Guyana was NOT the only beneficiary of this. Indeed every South American nation, except Venezuela, benefitted. The destruction of that nation by Chavez and even more so by Maduro, is to blame for that nation's plight.

Bottom line is that Guyana remains uncompetitive, and its industries unable to survive in lower price environments. 

Did the PPP use the period of high rice prices (due to failures of crops in certain Asian nations) to allow Guyanese rice to become more efficient?  NO!

Did the PPP endeavor to make Guysuc competitive, when EU warned them that price guarantees were going to end? NO!

Did the PPP foster more value added production of goods and services in Guyana?  NO!

Aside from white elephants and massive corruption, as the Fip Motilall scandal showed, what did the PPP achieve?

FM

Give me a break, PNC and their allies in the GDF/GPF were in bed with the terrorists.

And what did the PPP do to get rid of the bad elements within the GDF and GPF. When those entities were harassing innocent Buxtonians, Jagdeo was screaming his approval, displaying his customary hatred for blacks.

FM

And what did the PPP do to get rid of the bad elements within the GDF and GPF. When those entities were harassing innocent Buxtonians, Jagdeo was screaming his approval, displaying his customary hatred for blacks.

Many in Buxton were harboring the terrorists.  However, there were the anti-terrorist people.  They were not harassed, just trying to shake out the bad from the good, just like with all these Muslim refugees.

FM
 Now in a desperate effort he rushing to increase spending on public projects and fulfill PPP mandate, amelia, speciality hotel and airport. 

You are idiotic just like Irfaan.  Did APNU oppose lengthening the runway? NO.  They objected to the waste and corruption, and extravagance with an expensive terminal building with MORE jetway than far busier airports like the one in St Maarten. Can you tell me why that airport only has 4 jetways, and GEO, which is empty most of the time (5-6 planes a day) needs DOUBLE that?

Did APNU oppose the specialty hospital?  No they opposed the corruption, and even the PPP had to shut down the project when Surendra ran away with the money.

Amaila Falls. Fip Motilall was awarded a multi million dollar contract to build a road, when he wasn't even able to build a drive way.  So why the shock that most people panicked at the prospect of a US$1billion project being mismanaged, and the severe damage that would do to Guyana. The absence of a feasibility study, and pictures of a dry river bed, didn't reassure.

Druggie when Buddys opened I remember you screaming that Guyana would be transformed. It failed as I predicted, though Buddy made out like a bandit, just as was usual for Jagdeo and his bandit friends.

FM

Many in Buxton were harboring the terrorists.  .

Most Buxtonians were begging the PPP to rid the village of the bandits.

What did Jagdeo do?

1.  Demonize the ENTIRE village, screaming his usual racist crap.

2. Harassed innocent villagers, and destroying their property.

But you are a racist too, so why am I shocked that you endorse the Grand Wizard of the Indo KKK.

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.