Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

670 Brazilian Scholarships available to Guyanese

Aug 17, 2017 News, https://www.kaieteurnewsonline...ailable-to-guyanese/

The Organization of American States (OAS) and the Coimbra Group of Brazilian Universities (GCUB) with the support of the Brazilian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), have decided to launch the seventh consecutive edition of the OAS Partnerships Program for Education and Training (PAEC).

This program, which is officially open until September 25, 2017, offers 670 scholarship opportunities to outstanding citizens of OAS Member States to pursue studies in Master’s or Doctoral Programs in Brazilian universities.

The Brazil Scholarship Program is being offered by the OAS Department of Human Development, Education and Employment.

The length of the programs is two years for Master’s and four years for Doctoral degrees. The support for scholarship recipients includes full tuition waiver; partial monthly stipend for living expenses; one-time grant of US$1,200 USD to the first 150 top candidates and Portuguese language support.

According to a government statement, the benefits are available for up to 24 months for Master’s and 48 months for Doctorate degrees.

The deadline is September 25, 2017

According to the government statement, more information can be found on the OAS website http://www.oas.org/en/scholarships/brazil.asp.

FM
Drugb posted:

What value are these degrees on the world scene? Are the universities accredited as per international standards?  Maybe django can make a resurgence by finally taking up his studies post high school. 

Druggie Brazil is one of the largest economies in the world and yes its better universities are well recognized.

FM
caribny posted:
Drugb posted:

What value are these degrees on the world scene? Are the universities accredited as per international standards?  Maybe django can make a resurgence by finally taking up his studies post high school. 

Druggie Brazil is one of the largest economies in the world and yes its better universities are well recognized.

Are the"better universities" the ones tied to these "scholarships"? Or are you as usual shooting the breeze?

FM
Drugb posted:

Are the"better universities" the ones tied to these "scholarships"? Or are you as usual shooting the breeze?

That should have been your question instead of displaying your ignorance about Brazil.

Do you know that more than 300 Brazilian jets flown by airlines like American and JetBlue fly around the North America?  If Brazilian engineering schools were not of international standards they wouldn't be using these planes.

FM
caribny posted:
Drugb posted:

That should have been your question instead of displaying your ignorance about Brazil.

Do you know that more than 300 Brazilian jets flown by airlines like American and JetBlue fly around the North America?  If Brazilian engineering schools were not of international standards they wouldn't be using these planes.

Who is to say that the engineers were not educated in the US. This is normally what happens in 3rd world countries. But getting back to the discussion, are these scholarships to the accredited schools or not?

FM
Drugb posted:

Listen fella i have a lots of Technical Diplomas in Electronics,Computers and Certifications earned in the ole USA,added with my years of work experience,i am force to reckon with,you wanna know something else,I can fix any thing on HVAC,Cars,can rebuild a motor,learned  Carpentry,Masonry,assisted in a business when i was a teenager,owned my own Electronics Business [11 yrs in the homeland,12 yrs and counting in the US] which i manage and even dabble with Accounting.

I have kids who have Degrees from reputable Colleges never boasts nor challenge their father Education.

Sorry...don't worry about Django's Education,you can't lace my shoes,do you think that half ass answer you give when i ask you the question what is an "Education" can't cut the mustard,you are shallow.

What have you accomplished ?? list them.

Django
Last edited by Django
Django posted:

Listen fella i have a lots of Technical Diplomas in Electronics,Computers and Certifications earned in the ole USA,added with my years of work experience,i am force to reckon with,you wanna know something else,I can fix any thing on HVAC,Cars,can rebuild a motor,learned  Carpentry,Masonry,assisted in a business when i was a teenager,owned my own Electronics Business [11 yrs in the homeland,12 yrs and counting in the US] which i manage and even dabble with Accounting.

I have kids who have Degrees from reputable Colleges never boasts nor challenge their father Education.

Sorry...don't worry about Django's Education,you can't lace my shoes,do you think that half ass answer you give when i ask you the question what is an "Education" can't cut the mustard,you are shallow.

Djangy, it is not an insult. I would not be a bad idea for you to complete university even at your advanced age with one foot in the grave. It could be a retirement pursuit, think of the benefits, you would no longer feel lacking in the intellectual arena. Then I would have to bow down to you. 

FM
Drugb posted:
Django posted:

Djangy, it is not an insult. I would not be a bad idea for you to complete university even at your advanced age with one foot in the grave. It could be a retirement pursuit, think of the benefits, you would no longer feel lacking in the intellectual arena. Then I would have to bow down to you. 

Lacking in the intellectual arena,dood you got to be out of your mind,don't need no one to bow down.Started to enjoy my last lap,no time to sit in a classroom,I mentioned so far i am healthy,knock on wood,no medications and my family got longevity.

Django
Django posted:

Lacking in the intellectual arena,dood you got to be out of your mind,don't need no one to bow down.Started to enjoy my last lap,no time to sit in a classroom,I mentioned so far i am healthy,knock on wood,no medications and my family got longevity.

You will have all the time in the world when you retire. Time to put your brain to work for a change, it will help to get the stench of the slop can from your nostrils. Think about it as therapy, unless your head too hard to pursue a BA. 

FM
Django posted:
Drugb posted:
Django posted:

Look, good fellows. I want both of you to cease this fruitless argument about education immediately. University or no university, no one has to prove anything to anyone else. 

FM
Drugb posted:
Django posted:

You will have all the time in the world when you retire. Time to put your brain to work for a change, it will help to get the stench of the slop can from your nostrils. Think about it as therapy, unless your head too hard to pursue a BA. 

Banna too much sniffing from the Piss Pot,my brain is good and work every day doing different things,worry about yours,with the nonsense you post daily,maybe you are loosing it.

Adios...end of conversation.

Django
Django posted:
Drugb posted:

Druggie should  get a capacitor blow up in he face and he might know a bit more about technical stuff. Other than swimming in dutty wata trench.

Bet you, he rass don't even know what me talking about.

Tola
Django posted:
Drugb posted:

Pay no attention to Druggie, he got demoted from his coding job to the UBS help desk.  Now he opens and closes tickets.  Lol

FM
Last edited by Former Member
Tola posted:

Druggie should  get a capacitor blow up in he face and he might know a bit more about technical stuff. Other than swimming in dutty wata trench.

Bet you, he rass don't even know what me talking about.

Druggie had many close encounters in a previous occupation as a blue collar worker like django. A capacitor is childs play compared to other hazmat. The difference is that druggie lift himself up and continued his education post blue collar.  I am encouraging djangy to do the same but it looks like de bai head hard.   

FM
FC posted:

Pay no attention to Druggie, he got demoted from his coding job to the UBS help desk.  Now he opens and closes tickets.  Lol

Keep dreaming day and night about druggie's accomplishments, fortunately help desk is not one of them.  Just the other day a colleague from a different fortune 500 company informed druggie that he encountered druggies code from 1999, almost 18 years ago.

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.