Summers are here and before you plan to head out to that beach or for a warm holiday, think about the danger it can cause to your skin. Yes, the summer heat can wreak havoc to your skin such as dark spots, pigmentations, wrinkles, and tanning.
But here are some skin care tips to beat the heat and stay beautiful:
- Moisturising is essential. You may think it was applicable in winters. But your skin dehydrates and makes the skin dry. So, moisturise.
- Your skin needs to be clean for any cream to show its effects on your skin. Exfoliate at regularly.
- Drink water as much as you can and loosen up. Since you sweat a lot in summer, you tend to lose water quickly.
- Avoid stepping out without sunscreen. The heat penetrates through your skin and tans it. Find the right UV and apply them whenever you step out.
- Stack up that aloe vera. It comes to the rescue for several skin related problems.
- One of the major skin care tips includes following a proper diet. It should be an excellent mix of fruits, vegetables, nuts, cereals, and pulses