Skip to main content

Django posted:

What resident ? the members of GECOM Commission ?

GECOM statement in an article was posted here from Stabroek News .

Man meh know more dan yuh can imagine..anyway anil tell lowenfield ..about it ..his response was basically he not changing a ting

I know lowenfield..i know his wife..very.wonderful woman..he is a staunch pnc..i can go on but will stop there 

FM
Django posted:
Iguana posted:
Django posted:

Wait a minute he is back ?

Kataharry was right when he called you naive. smh

Too fast to conclude ,if it such that banna smaaat . He will give it away soon.

I saw it from day one when he tried to impersonate Ronan with the "smfh" and "you sir". Kataharry already "gave it away" who he is. You are just a little slow on the uptake to catch on.

FM
Last edited by Former Member
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

What resident ? the members of GECOM Commission ?

GECOM statement in an article was posted here from Stabroek News .

Man meh know more dan yuh can imagine..anyway anil tell lowenfield ..about it ..his response was basically he not changing a ting

I know lowenfield..i know his wife..very.wonderful woman..he is a staunch pnc..i can go on but will stop there 

Ok man cool .

Django
Iguana posted:
Django posted:
Iguana posted:
Django posted:

Wait a minute he is back ?

Kataharry was right when he called you naive. smh

Too fast to conclude ,if it such that banna smaaat . He will give it away soon.

I saw it from day one when he tried to impersonate Ronan with the "smfh" and "you sir".

Kataharry already "gave it away" who he is. You are just a little slow on the uptake to catch on.

I noticed the impersonation , never thought it was him ,that banna can act double role. I still owe him the  Johnny Walker Blue ,will have settle that some day.Will deal with his r@ss when we meet up.

Django
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

I noticed the impersonation , never thought it was him ,that banna can act double role. I still owe him the  Johnny Walker Blue ,will have settle that some day.Will deal with his r@ss when we meet up.

Buddy..yuh clueless areddy...nah let people drag yuh down more

lol...Kataharry, ress yuh self! At least your posts are much better to read than the ones from the barely literate rum boogies and boat bramins. Yuh tekkin' a redemptive stance with the anti black stuff, and dat's a good ting. Ah give yuh de benefit of de doubt.

FM
Django posted:

The Insult

According to Neil Marks (Guyana Chronicle, 2016): “Katahar” is an Indo-Guyanese Creole word that carries the idea of nothingness. If someone were to tell you you’re a Katahar, they are really dismissing you as worth nothing. “Like you is a Katahar or wha?”.

https://www.thingsguyana.com/k...us-can-be-an-insult/

Oye Katahar , read the description above.

Duh is me ..an a know it.

but yuh know what.some people are an doan.know it.dat is wus

FM
Django posted:
Dave posted:
Django posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

So you believe Nandlall ,with out checking for yourself. I have have already busted his disinformation, on another thread.

Everybody wrong but Jango right..dont let me get nasty

You sir are pnc shill..and all you do is obfuscate..

De man.making a facking point ..prove.him wrong

I have already proven ,he is pedaling disinformation.

You LIE 

It's here on the Forum ,facts from GECOM Website.

I tried to find a list of Polling Stations on GECOM site and there is nothing to see. Post the link you showed and let us know if the information is updated. I am not a PPP but an independent, however, I believe Anil Nandlall. Have been in touch with relatives in Lusignan. They have to vote at the Prison by the canefields. Finally, what happens to voters who are still in line and have not voted and the polls close after opening for 12 hours? Will they be allowed to vote or not?

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.