Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Katahar posted:

7000 to vote at the SAME polling place in 12 hours. 

I don't know what to make of it. Do we have all the info?

I assume ,the discussion is about the PPP complaint in the District of Mon Repos.

2020 electors is 6,575 [if all exists ] using two public buildings ,Nursery School and Primary School.The number of polling booths will make the process faster.

Total valid votes cast in 2015 Elections was 4,399  out of 5,716 electors,number of ballot boxes was 19 , 6 of the bollot boxes was in the public buildings,stated above, 13 was in 9 private residences .

Django
Last edited by Django
Django posted:

I assume ,the discussion is about the PPP complaint in the District of Mon Repos.

2020 electors is 6,575 [if all exists ] using two public buildings ,Nursery School and Primary School.The number of polling booths will make the process faster.

Total valid votes cast in 2015 Elections was 4,399  out of 5,716 electors,there were 9 private residences and the two public buildings stated above ,in the district.

Sir, many polling stations may not matter when it is basically the same place and all 7000 voters lining up in the same corridor.

There are many other instaces of what looks like, at best, incompetence in some areas and, at worse, nefarious.

If the instances I heard are correct APNU may win on purely people's inability to vote in the 12 hrs period. No rigging required. 

FM
Last edited by Former Member
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

Total valid votes cast in 2015 Elections was 4,399  out of 5,716 electors,there were 9 private residences and the two public buildings stated above ,in the district.

Sir, many polling stations may not matter when it is basically the same place and all 7000 voters lining up in the same corridor.

There are many other instaces of what looks like, at best, incompetence in some areas and, at worse, nefarious.

If the instances I heard are correct APNU may win on purely people's inability to vote in the 12 hrs period. No rigging required.

Schools have more than one corridor . Also made some additions to my post.

Django
Django posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

2020 electors is 6,575 [if all exists ] using two public buildings ,Nursery School and Primary School. The number of polling booths will make the process faster.

Total valid votes cast in 2015 Elections was 4,399  out of 5,716 electors, there were 9 private residences and the two public buildings stated above ,in the district.

Schools have more than one corridor . Also made some additions to my post.

Hopefully they all don't have designs like this wan bai. 

Attachments

Images (1)
  • mceclip0
FM
Django posted:
Also made some additions to my post.

According to nandalall is one..me dont know as ny old highschool in guyana that have more than one corridor..its long and goes around but is narrow still one..

Same situation in annandale..

People have to vote in lusignan backdam..1.5 mile from bus route 

People have to walk 2 to 4 miles in other ares to vote

Lagrange village have to go vote in apnu strong hold village

Two polling stations around Durban street one a private residence within 400 feet of each other ..many many curious cases . So quit you damn dotishness

FM
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

According to nandalall is one..me dont know as ny old highschool in guyana that have more than one corridor..its long and goes around but is narrow still one..

Two polling stations around Durban street one a private residence within 400 feet of each other ..many many curious cases . So quit you damn dotishness

So you believe Nandlall ,with out checking for yourself. I have have already busted his disinformation, on another thread.

Django
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

So you believe Nandlall ,with out checking for yourself. I have have already busted his disinformation, on another thread.

Everybody wrong but Jango right..dont let me get nasty

You sir are pnc shill..and all you do is obfuscate..

De man.making a facking point ..prove.him wrong

I have already proven ,he is pedaling disinformation.

Django
Django posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

You have proven fack all shill..

I checked with people in Guyana and essentially everything he said is true.

In essence you cannot debunked what i wrote above ..

Again yuh shameless..me seh so..just like dem ppp shills on here..you are a pnc shill

FM
Django posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

Django , you busted nothing. Anil said the information he posted  was provided by GECOM and it did not correspond to what GECOM website say. The man provided evidence to support his claims. 
As of tonight, no residence or GECOM denied Anil claimed. Your conclusion is false. 

FM
Katahar posted:
Django posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

Again yuh shameless..me seh so..just like dem ppp shills on here..you are a pnc shill

Tell them Rass is you family back home provide you the information. Tell them Base ...  tell them skont .

FM
Django posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

You LIE 

FM
Dave posted:
Django posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

Django , you busted nothing. Anil said the information he posted  was provided by GECOM and it did not correspond to what GECOM website say. The man provided evidence to support his claims. 
As of tonight, no residence or GECOM denied Anil claimed. Your conclusion is false. 

Poor attempt to defend ,misinformation.  I have provided proof from GECOM Website.

Django
Dave posted:
Django posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

You LIE 

It's here on the Forum ,facts from GECOM Website.

Django
Dave posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

Tell them Rass is you family back home provide you the information. Tell them Base ...  tell them skont .

Who is Base ?

Django
Django posted:
Dave posted:
Django posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

You LIE 

It's here on the Forum ,facts from GECOM Website.

It cannot be facts, if Anil data provide by GECOM is not corresponding. And Gecom as of now, did not denied Anil statement. 
Let’s take it slowly.If you can send a email to Gecom and get a reply, then we can deal with it. 

FM
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

Poor attempt to defend ,misinformation.  I have provided proof from GECOM Website.

Yuh shameless..yuh have no credibility..I will go as far as saying that anyone from any party that is so adamant at defending their party, regardless, is benefiting somehow ..someway

I tell he rass so over a year. 

FM
Katahar posted:
Django posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

Whatever ,it there to see, go here  https://www.gecom.org.gy/

Django
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

Yuh shameless..yuh have no credibility..I will go as far as saying that anyone from any party that is so adamant at defending their party, regardless, is benefiting somehow ..someway

Bullcrap ,there is no benefit ,prove it or hold thy peace.

Django
Django posted:
Dave posted:
Django posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

Answer this question. 
don’t you believe at least one resident would have step forward by now to prove Anil is wrong... 

FM
Django posted:
Dave posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

Who is Base ?

You jine fambly.  As you have declared many times here on this forum.

Bibi Haniffa
Bibi Haniffa posted:
Django posted:
Dave posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:
Katahar posted:
Django posted:

Who is Base ?

You jine fambly.  As you have declared many times here on this forum.

Wait a minute he is back ?

Django
Django posted:
Dave posted:

Answer this question. 
don’t you believe at least one resident would have step forward by now to prove Anil is wrong... 

What resident ? the members of GECOM Commission ?

GECOM statement in an article was posted here from Stabroek News .

Are you for real.
Django I have no time for your BS. 

FM
Dave posted:
Django posted:
Dave posted:

Answer this question. 

What resident ? the members of GECOM Commission ?

GECOM statement in an article was posted here from Stabroek News .

Are you for real.
Django I have no time for your BS. 

What ever !!!

Django

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.