1. PPP is not a coalition, but a coolie party (its supporters total less than 50% of the population)
2. Irfaan has 19 fraud charges against him (and a fake degree). There is no strong leader who can mobilize all PPP supporters to go out and vote.
3. The coalition is looked at favorably by the western nations
4. Small parties will take at least 1 seat away from the PPP
5. The PPP is seen as the party of a corrupt Jagdeo (The fake crowd pixs you see posted here by SEAN are people who are bussed in and are paid to wear red shirts)
AND the worst is…the PPP leadership knows they cannot win!
Vish bai, tings looking bad. When we guh see PNC crowds? And don’t post any fake JLP pic.
Mudwatta seh PPP better organized to bring out the vote.
APNU has their crowds too and are equally convinced that they will win, unless there is "electoral fraud".
I suggest that you tribalists cease your screaming. 50% will scream for joy on March 10 (unless APNU delivers results faster than the PPP did) and 50% will cry knowing that their lives will be filled with misery. The 50% who celebrate will stop by May when they see that their lives remain as dire as they were before. The crony capitalists will amass even more wealth now that oil money will flow (not necessarily into gov't coffers). The politicians of the winning tribe will collect their spoils and will drop a few grains into the hands of their support base.
The losing tribe will get nothing, unless we have another NCV, or until 2025 when the next elections are due.
See I summed it up. We have learned that for most life hasn't changed.