Skip to main content

1. PPP is not a coalition, but a coolie party (its supporters total less than 50% of the population)

2. Irfaan has 19 fraud charges against him (and a fake degree). There is no strong leader who can mobilize all PPP supporters to go out and vote.

3. The coalition is looked at favorably by the western nations

4. Small parties will take at least 1 seat away from the PPP

5. The PPP is seen as the party of a corrupt Jagdeo (The fake crowd pixs you see posted here by SEAN are people who are bussed in and are paid to wear red shirts)

AND the worst is…the PPP leadership knows they cannot win!

Replies sorted oldest to newest

VishMahabir posted:

1. PPP is not a coalition, but a coolie party (its supporters total less than 50% of the population)

2. Irfaan has 19 fraud charges against him (and a fake degree). There is no strong leader who can mobilize all PPP supporters to go out and vote.

5. The PPP is seen as the party of a corrupt Jagdeo (The fake crowd pixs you see posted here by SEAN are people who are bussed in and are paid to wear red shirts)

The biggest fake crowd was the one in Lethem...there were people there who were APNU supporters who wore red t-shirts, and Lethem does not have so many Indos...they were bussed in with large trucks...ask Nehru

V
VishMahabir posted:
VishMahabir posted:

The biggest fake crowd was the one in Lethem...there were people there who were APNU supporters who wore red t-shirts, and Lethem does not have so many Indos...they were bussed in with large trucks...ask Nehru

WTF ... YOU REPLYING TO YOURSELF - LIKE PPPC CROWD RUNNING YOU MAD. 

FM
VishMahabir posted:
VishMahabir posted:

PPPC DON'T IMPORT ARTIST AND DISTRIBUTE  FREE BEERS AND RUM TO GETS CROWDS. 

What you see below is real - no fake mountain.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • mceclip0
FM
VishMahabir posted:

Vish bai, tings looking bad. When we guh see PNC crowds?  And don’t post any fake JLP pic.

Mudwatta seh PPP better organized to bring out the vote. 

Baseman

Oh yes the PNc fullfilled all their promises, they did increase their salaries by 100%, they did waste billions on Stadium, Parties, Food and sweethomen, they did eliminate crime and youths were given employment and opportunities. Oh yes red is really yellow I tell you the PNC is right to PISS and SHIT on their supporters. Anyone that gullible, naive and plain stupid deserve nothing less.

Nehru
Baseman posted:
VishMahabir posted:

Vish bai, tings looking bad. When we guh see PNC crowds?  And don’t post any fake JLP pic.

Mudwatta seh PPP better organized to bring out the vote. 

Mudwata? thats your credible source???

V
Nehru posted:

Oh yes the PNc fullfilled all their promises, they did increase their salaries by 100%, they did waste billions on Stadium, Parties, Food and sweethomen, they did eliminate crime and youths were given employment and opportunities. Oh yes red is really yellow I tell you the PNC is right to PISS and SHIT on their supporters. Anyone that gullible, naive and plain stupid deserve nothing less.

Nah...dem people were busy FULLING up theor poskets and expanding their mansions...

...the only gullible ones here are the misfit PPP cool Aid drinkers on GNI...with you leading the pack.

V
Dave posted:
VishMahabir posted:
VishMahabir posted:

WTF ... YOU REPLYING TO YOURSELF - LIKE PPPC CROWD RUNNING YOU MAD. 

You see big big story there with VishMahabir, eh Dave.

FM
Last edited by Former Member

He said its trumped up charges...but the mansion says otherwise....

Canada β€˜advises’ Irfaan Ali not to travel; asks him to respond to SOCU charges

V
VishMahabir posted:

Ha Ha...you call dis chap a leader???

Tek a GOOD look...whe Skeldon-Man deh...hope he can read this....

You people are shameless...if this is all yall got!

Wait, you bhar. Lemme get some free time fuh buy wan adobe foto shap. Me guh show you Ramjattan and Judas sucking lolo. You tie wan madrass rumal and dance kali mai.

FM
VishMahabir posted:
skeldon_man posted:

Wait, you bhar. Lemme get some free time fuh buy wan adobe foto shap. Me guh show you Ramjattan and Judas sucking lolo. You tie wan madrass rumal and dance kali mai.

Like you lil bassidy chap? Dem green colors got you spinning in circles...you dont even mek sense now...

How can anyone argue with you, a genius moron? YOU nah handastan wah ah wan rumal?

FM
skeldon_man posted:
VishMahabir posted:
skeldon_man posted:

Like you lil bassidy chap? Dem green colors got you spinning in circles...you dont even mek sense now...

How can anyone argue with you, a genius moron? YOU nah handastan wah ah wan rumal?

Vish want someone to beat some sense in him ass with a Langothi. I suppose he doesn’t know what that is. The man got untreated raw sewage in his brain, some of which leaks out on GNI.

FM
Nehru posted:

Canada is not important. He will be in the US soon.

Why did he repost this article one year later? Is he still washing his BT with water rather than using the toilet paper he reposted here? He must be a APNU thug residing in New York. I hope ICE takes him out, because he needs to be in a mental institution where he can daab shit on himself and live in stench.

FM
Dondadda posted:
Nehru posted:

Why did he repost this article one year later? Is he still washing his BT with water rather than using the toilet paper he reposted here? He must be a APNU thug residing in New York. I hope ICE takes him out, because he needs to be in a mental institution where he can daab shit on himself and live in stench.

the rumblings on an uneducated PPP supporter who is at a loss for words to make a coherent point

FM
Ray posted:
Dondadda posted:
Nehru posted:

the rumblings on an uneducated PPP supporter who is at a loss for words to make a coherent point

I am not a PPP, APNU/AFC or any party’s bagman. My previous posts should inform you of this. Unlike you, I am no slave to any political party. I a man neutral all the way, however, the truth is my best friend and I can see with my eyes what’s taking place.

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.