1. PPP is not a coalition, but a coolie party (its supporters total less than 50% of the population)
2. Irfaan has 19 fraud charges against him (and a fake degree). There is no strong leader who can mobilize all PPP supporters to go out and vote.
3. The coalition is looked at favorably by the western nations
4. Small parties will take at least 1 seat away from the PPP
5. The PPP is seen as the party of a corrupt Jagdeo (The fake crowd pixs you see posted here by SEAN are people who are bussed in and are paid to wear red shirts)
AND the worst is…the PPP leadership knows they cannot win!