Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by Stormborn:

4 Skunks do not shed they remain skunks...Rev is of the genus

Storm:

You seem to be harboring tons of hatred against the Rev.

You know stormborn--as the old saying goes:

"Someone who hates you normally hates you for one of 3 reasons: They either see you as a threat. They hate themselves. Or they want to be you."

STOP HATING YOURSELF STORMBORN!

Rev

FM
Originally Posted by Rev Al:

4 Skunks do not shed they remain skunks...Rev is of the genus

Storm:

You seem to be harboring tons of hatred against the Rev.

You know stormborn--as the old saying goes:

"Someone who hates you normally hates you for one of 3 reasons: They either see you as a threat. They hate themselves. Or they want to be you."

Rev

Hating my self? I am actually laughing at you as should any with an ounce of sense. You are an ethical relativist. Morality has no meaning to you except as you are satisfied in your expression of it. I is not a public experience to you but your own private construct.

You are the classic evil person. Nothing matters unless you are the center of it. Here you are speaking of kindness after identifying yourself as a pernicious racist, elitist and right wing scumbag and the board is ask to suspend reality and "say thanks for your insight rev!".

Go choke on your own vomit scumbag. Moral people are consistent. They are not pigs one day and doves another. No one says "Bob is a gentleman, depending on if you meet him on a day he is not beating his wife".

FM
Last edited by Former Member

===

Strom: Hating my self? I am actually laughing

Good to know you are capable of laughing!

Now stormy--as you know--a life without love is empty, meaningless, and barren.----so here are the Rev's #4, etc

#4 Love

#5 Respect yourself

#6 Trust yourself

#7 Be truthful to your self

Rev

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.