Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Django posted:
Gilbakka posted:

Hey Django, in updating my profile I'm trying to bold text my signature but failing, using my phone. Any tip?

How about using upper case for text.

I hate phones for posting.

Thanks. I just did but I still want the  @$$%ing thing in  @#$%ing bold text. I wonder if  @$%%ing Admin/moderator can  @#$&ing assist me.

FM
Gilbakka posted:
Django posted:
Gilbakka posted:

Hey Django, in updating my profile I'm trying to bold text my signature but failing, using my phone. Any tip?

Thanks. I just did but I still want the  @$$%ing thing in  @#$%ing bold text. I wonder if  @$%%ing Admin/moderator can  @#$&ing assist me.

r u cussing?

S
Gilbakka posted:
Django posted:
Gilbakka posted:

Just checked  my phone,the options aren't there to make Signature bold.

The options are there on PC.

Django
Django posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Django posted:
Gilbakka posted:

Yuh is a  @#$%ing waste for an electronic geek.

FM
Gilbakka posted:
Django posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Django posted:
Gilbakka posted:

Yuh is a  @#$%ing waste for an electronic geek.

LOL

Django
seignet posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Django posted:
Gilbakka posted:

r u cussing?

Doan worry "kreestyan" obeah man, yuh title safe! Nobody hay can cuss mo nasty dan you!

FM
seignet posted:

r u cussing?

Holy moly Siggy, as a revered practising Christian you've read how Jesus was hungry and he raided a Roman fig tree and found it barren and then Jesus became irate and cussed down that  @#$%ing fig tree's mother. If Jesus cussed why can't Gilly? 

Siggy my brother, I'm changing my philosophy due to the  @#$%ing frustrating situation in Guyana. Granger national unity promise stillborn. Jagdeo centralist democratic ideology dead. Prashad 2-state vision awaiting a C-section to come alive. No  @#$%ing hope in that blighted place.

What must I do short of cussing, Siggy? You tell me.

FM
Last edited by Former Member
skeldon_man posted:
Mitwah posted:

The GOG just signed on to 2 multi-million dollar loan agreements from China and the Islamic Development Bank. There should be no excuse to pay the Sugar Workers.

I don't think the sugar workers will see that money. It's called punishing the coolies for voting for the PPP.

GUYSUCO betta start paying the people dem money soon, before they take up a gun to feed their family.

Some men at Black Bush Polder lost their jobs at Skeldon and still waiting for dem severance pay. One young man just built a house for his wife and two young children and want to rent land to grow rice.  But he also need money to rent machinery to cultivate the land and he still waiting on the government for payment.

Maybe he should do like Gilly and have a new @#$%ing middle name.   

Tola
Gilbakka posted:
seignet posted:

r u cussing?

Holy moly Siggy, as a revered practising Christian you've read how Jesus was hungry and he raided a Roman fig tree and found it barren and then Jesus became irate and cussed down that  @#$%ing fig tree's mother. If Jesus cussed why can't Gilly? 

Siggy my brother, I'm changing my philosophy due to the  @#$%ing frustrating situation in Guyana. Granger national unity promise stillborn. Jagdeo centralist democratic ideology dead. Prashad 2-state vision awaiting a C-section to come alive. No  @#$%ing hope in that blighted place.

What must I do short of cussing, Siggy? You tell me.

Start thinking of India and its attainment to Superpower status. Its Rise from poverty brought on by centuries of foreign invasions.

After close to 7.5 decades, I can honestly say Guyana has no where to go but to the rubbish heap. Foreigners will rob dem blind. 

India's past is Great and its future will be fascinating. 

In Guyana, everything is about race, stressfull even in hidden converstions, resulting in CUSSING.

Bid Guyana farewell and read with glee of a ppl that looks like us Indians. 

S
Iguana posted:
seignet posted:
Gilbakka posted:
Django posted:
Gilbakka posted:

r u cussing?

Doan worry "kreestyan" obeah man, yuh title safe! Nobody hay can cuss mo nasty dan you!

My Nigerian brethen says whenever evil and vile things are said, REBUKE it. AND COVER IT with the BLOOD of The Lord Jesus, for the ignorant is a fool to his vileness.

Obeah man! ow come now!

Dat kind of spirit gat yuh?   

S
seignet posted:

My Nigerian brethen says whenever evil and vile things are said, REBUKE it. AND COVER IT with the BLOOD of The Lord Jesus, for the ignorant is a fool to his vileness.

Obeah man! ow come now!

Dat kind of spirit gat yuh?   

Suh from now on ah gon buke and rebuke yuh. Dash some holy wata pon yuh juss in case!

FM
seignet posted:

Yuh ought to read the Book of James. Doan dabble .......................

Siggy, among all the racism here, me link with you bro.

I admire your courage among all these wolves. 'Have courage for I am with you'.  

I was recently in GY and thought of you, as I walk along the street/intersection where you lived, so many years ago. That place also has deep emotions for me.    

Tola

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.