Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Errol Arthur:
You have a way to go to catch me up but congratulations anyway. I had the good fortune to have met you and your other half - you make a wonderful pair.

Good to you it is remotely impossible for her to catch you. cheers

Congratulations Shanaz. wishes
FM
21 years ago, you were matchless and radiant as a bride, the scene was like one from the dreamworld of Bollywood, how can anyone forget that Red Sari with matching jewellery, ah! remember also that Galahar (neckwear) which was like a magnet to my poor eyes, unto this day that dazzles still remains, can remember that the many guests that graced the occasion, were dignitaries who were high officials of the then Government and the Judiciary and also members of the many Religious Organisations, first thought that came to mind were that the Boodhoo's were very popular, to have such an attendance of gathering that includes the lowest to the highest within the strata of the Guyanese Society.

Danny, Shanaz time flies so fast, it seems only like yesterday, that the families were looking at that video, of your marriage and there were so many wonderful memories that it takes me back to 21 years ago.

You guys have come a long way, and still going strong, with two wonderful kids....that makes up a wonderful family. 25th is just a few years from now, and that means...hall, guests, drinks and food and party time. Maybe and invitation to all our GNI colleagues. Wink

Danny maybe you will sing for Shanaz tonight, so take a hint of how it is being done

AI MERE ZOHRA JABEEN

AI MERI ZOHRA JABEEN TUJHE MALOOM NAHIN,
TU ABHI TAKK HAI HASEEN AUR MAIN JAWAAN,
TUJH PEY KURBAAN MERI JAAN MERE JAAN

OH MY BEAUTIFUL BELOVED YOU DON’T SEEM TO KNOW IT
BUT I KNOW THAT YOU ARE STILL SO LOVELY TO BEHOLD,
AS FOR ME,I AM STILL SO YOUNG THAT, I CAN EVEN LAY DOWN MY LIFE FOR YOU

CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY 21ST GUYS, KEEP THE FLAME BURNING:

FM
quote:
Originally posted by asj:
21 years ago, you were matchless and radiant as a bride, the scene was like one from the dreamworld of Bollywood, how can anyone forget that Red Sari with matching jewellery, ah! remember also that Galahar (neckwear) which was like a magnet to my poor eyes, unto this day that dazzles still remains, can remember that the many guests that graced the occasion, were dignitaries who were high officials of the then Government and the Judiciary and also members of the many Religious Organisations, first thought that came to mind were that the Boodhoo's were very popular, to have such an attendance of gathering that includes the lowest to the highest within the strata of the Guyanese Society.

Danny, Shanaz time flies so fast, it seems only like yesterday, that the families were looking at that video, of your marriage and there were so many wonderful memories that it takes me back to 21 years ago.

You guys have come a long way, and still going strong, with two wonderful kids....that makes up a wonderful family. 25th is just a few years from now, and that means...hall, guests, drinks and food and party time. Maybe and invitation to all our GNI colleagues. Wink
YOU bring tears to my eyes when I read your wish .thank you so much,

Danny maybe you will sing for Shanaz tonight, so take a hint of how it is being done

AI MERE ZOHRA JABEEN

AI MERI ZOHRA JABEEN TUJHE MALOOM NAHIN,
TU ABHI TAKK HAI HASEEN AUR MAIN JAWAAN,
TUJH PEY KURBAAN MERI JAAN MERE JAAN

OH MY BEAUTIFUL BELOVED YOU DON’T SEEM TO KNOW IT
BUT I KNOW THAT YOU ARE STILL SO LOVELY TO BEHOLD,
AS FOR ME,I AM STILL SO YOUNG THAT, I CAN EVEN LAY DOWN MY LIFE FOR YOU

CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY 21ST GUYS, KEEP THE FLAME BURNING:

shanazb
Shanaz
quote:
YOU bring tears to my eyes when I read your wish, thank you so much,

Nah, my intention was for you to be smiling today, hope that I did not ruin it, I know what feelings you are having and we all do feel the same, might pop in this week end to share in some of the goodies.

Congrats once more.

FM
quote:
Originally posted by Rosita:
That is too cute a song Asj. Coincidentally, Kas2 sang this song to me on our wedding day which took us all by surprise as I didn't know he can sing.

Yes it is a wonderful song, and am sure that Kas2 did a wonderful job with Manna's timeless classic Waqt, superb movie too. Sometime ago I went to this Restaurant "Kinara" situated at 880 River Rd, Edge Water in NJ and a couple were celebrating their first wedding anniversary, and the live music of Ai Mere Zohra Jabeen had us all in rapt attention, and now I just put that idea to work. Smile

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.