Skip to main content

By Colby Itkowitz

June 29

Sen. Kamala Harris, one of only two black candidates in a field of two dozen, had a history-making moment on the debate stage Thursday night when she challenged former vice president Joe Biden over racial issues.

But as the reaction to her debate performance poured in, so did the racist attacks on social media, where some accused the California Democrat of not being black enough, and others suggested she was not really American.

On Twitter, some commenters suggested Harris was unfairly portraying herself as African American, since she is the daughter of a Jamaican father and an Indian mother.

By Saturday, Harris’s campaign spokeswoman had retweeted nearly a dozen comments and articles defending her boss, and Harris’s 2020 Democratic challengers forcefully condemned the attacks on social media.

“This stuff is really vile and everyone should speak out against it,” Lily Adams, Harris’s spokeswoman, wrote on Twitter.

“The attacks against @KamalaHarris are racist and ugly,” Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) tweeted shortly after. “We all have an obligation to speak out and say so. And it’s within the power and obligation of tech companies to stop these vile lies dead in their tracks.”

A heated exchange on race with former vice president Joe Biden was among Sen. Kamala D. Harris’s standout moments during the first Democratic debate June 27. (Drea Cornejo/The Washington Post)

“@KamalaHarris doesn’t have s--- to prove,” tweeted Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.)

Washington Gov. Jay Inslee called the attacks “racist and vile.”

Sen. Amy Klobuchar (Minn.) wrote: “These troll-fueled racist attacks on Senator @KamalaHarris are unacceptable. We are better than this (Russia is not) and stand united against this type of vile behavior.”

Caroline Orr, a behavioral scientist who studies the spread of disinformation online, noted on Twitter a surge of related anti-Harris tweets that posted within minutes of each other during the debate.

“Efforts to attack Kamala Harris’ race have been around for a while, but a huge volume of tweets pushing this manufactured narrative appeared tonight right after Kamala pointed out that she was the only Black woman onstage,” Orr wrote, with images of the tweetsquestioning Harris’s racial credentials.

At Thursday’s debate, Harris told Biden that his past stance against federally-mandating busing black students to white schools was personally hurtful because she had benefited from that educational opportunity as a little girl. Afterward, some people on social media falsely claimed that Harris couldn’t lay claim to the afflictions of African Americans.

President Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr. retweeted, and then deleted, an alt-right commentator named Ali Alexander, stating, “Kamala Harris is implying she is descended from American Black Slaves. She’s not. She comes from Jamaican Slave Owners. That’s fine. She’s not an American Black. Period.”

In sharing that message to his millions of followers, Trump Jr. tweeted: “Is this true? Wow.”

“This is the same type of racist attacks his father used to attack Barack Obama,” Adams said in email to The Washington Post. “It didn’t work then and it won’t work now.”

Two of Harris’s Democratic primary opponents reacted to Trump Jr.’s comment. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) tweeted: “Donald Trump Jr. is a racist too. Shocker.”

South Bend, Ind. Mayor Pete Buttigieg wrote: “The presidential competitive field is stronger because Kamala Harris has been powerfully voicing her Black American experience. Her first-generation story embodies the American dream. It’s long past time to end these racist, birther-style attacks.”

Other fringe social media accounts echoed the birtherism conspiracies fueled by Donald Trump before he was in politics regarding President Barack Obama’s citizenship. Now they are questioning whether Harris was eligible to run for president, calling her an “anchor baby” because she was born in the United States to immigrants.

When Harris is asked how she identifies herself, she will often say, as “an American.” But recently, she’s leaned in more to what it meant to grow up black in the wake of the civil rights movement — Harris was born in October 1964, just months after the Civil Rights Act had been signed into law.

At a recent campaign event sponsored by Planned Parenthood, Harris spoke about growing up and realizing that people treated her mother with less respect because of the color of her skin.

“I remember people looking down at my mother, assuming she was somebody’s housekeeper and treating her like she was a substandard person,” Harris said. “She was a housekeeper, she kept our house, and happened to be a breast cancer researcher. There was an assumption that this woman had no power and should be given no power.”

“I realize now that I made a decision at a young age,” she said, “that I’m not going to let anybody do that to anybody else.”

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I thought she went very low with that race card nonsense. Biden did not deserve her attack but my guess is she felt desperate enough to go that low. I liked her better when she was prosecuting people who were appearing before the Senate but she must already know that this president run things isn't going to get her elected so she desperately lashed out at Biden who is well liked more people than she is.

FM

This is all bullshit. What has she really done to prevent anyone from treating anyone from being discriminated from?

“I remember people looking down at my mother, assuming she was somebody’s housekeeper and treating her like she was a substandard person,” Harris said. “She was a housekeeper, she kept our house, and happened to be a breast cancer researcher. There was an assumption that this woman had no power and should be given no power.”

“I realize now that I made a decision at a young age,” she said, “that I’m not going to let anybody do that to anybody else.”

FM

I dont think Biden will survive. If he does, Trump will crush him. Biden has too much baggage due to his longevity in politics. His competitors will exploit his record. 

This whole issue about busing as a way to integrate neighborhoods in America has been a failure. This does not excuse Biden's tacit accommodation with southern racist congressmen. 

I find it interesting that Ms. Harris, who I like and believe might be the democratic nominee, see herself as "Black". Her mother, I believe was Indian, while her father is Jamaican. I believe emphasizing her "blackness" is a political move to steer Blacks away from Biden. She is therefore exploiting her "blackness", but this is all well and good in politics.

V
Baseman posted:

She will not make it.  Attacking Joe Biden and going after him for positions which could split trump base is a bad move.  

White people prefer to let Trump continue.

I don't think that Trump will be re-elected but all the Democrats still have to show me more before I will buy into any of them. I am not bought on any of them yet. I like Biden but there should be someone who is not nearly as old as god who can take the Democratic flag. 

FM

She ain’t going to make it beating up Biden and playing the Black card.  White democrats are already turned off.  

She has zero appeal in middle America and with the Blue collar.  California Liberal elitists will not give her the White House.

Baseman
VishMahabir posted:

This whole issue about busing as a way to integrate neighborhoods in America has been a failure. This does not excuse Biden's tacit accommodation with southern racist congressmen. 

It is my belief that if Harris had a bill that she wants passed and she needs one or two more votes for its passage, she will have no trouble accepting the votes of any southern racist congressperson. That is what legislators do everyday. Harris is being hypocritical in her fake indignation. She has done nothing to help minority people so what is she talking about.

FM
Baseman posted:

She ain’t going to make it beating up Biden and playing the Black card.  White democrats are already turned off.  

She has zero appeal in middle America and with the Blue collar.  California Liberal elitists will not give her the White House.

I don't understand how these Democratic candidates (including Biden) hasn't realized the damage that Hillary did to her campaign with her basket of deplorables comment. People don't give a shit about those victimhood cries anymore and while white people will grab their wheelchair and oxygen tank and go out to vote, black and brown people don't even care enough to drop a vote by mail ballot in the mailbox much less go out to vote. People get two weeks early voting in Florida where they can go anywhere and vote and yet they don't care to do so. So Harris can continue on that losing path.

FM

The people are right.  I probably got more African black slaves in me than Harris with Caribj and may be Hinds and the Linden Trade Unionist  seeing me as just another koolie.

Prashad
Last edited by Prashad
ksazma posted:
Baseman posted:

I don't understand how these Democratic candidates (including Biden) hasn't realized the damage that Hillary did to her campaign with her basket of deplorables comment. People don't give a shit about those victimhood cries anymore and while white people will grab their wheelchair and oxygen tank and go out to vote, black and brown people don't even care enough to drop a vote by mail ballot in the mailbox much less go out to vote. People get two weeks early voting in Florida where they can go anywhere and vote and yet they don't care to do so. So Harris can continue on that losing path.

These people are so much into themselves and their liberal agenda, they don’t get what Biden is trying to do.  So they try to shoot him in the head, while they shoot themselves in the foot.

I thought the Biden approach of niceing up to the NRA, the White Conservatives and the blue collar is the way, along with the Black agenda.  This is a threat to Trump.

However, they don’t get it.  If he nice-up to them, then he bad-up to us. 

Trump will maul them!

Baseman
ksazma posted:
Baseman posted:

She will not make it.  Attacking Joe Biden and going after him for positions which could split trump base is a bad move.  

I don't think that Trump will be re-elected but all the Democrats still have to show me more before I will buy into any of them. I am not bought on any of them yet. I like Biden but there should be someone who is not nearly as old as god who can take the Democratic flag. 

Speaks volumes when Ayuh have to reach back to a 1984 VP candidate to save your bacon in 2020!

Wallaping on the way!

Baseman

I like Biden but I wish he was younger. I am hoping that someone younger will begin to blossom. Maybe Swalwell will. I don’t care for Harris anymore given her latest theatrics. Gillibrand lost my interest quickly as she should have bowed out of the senate race since her mind had to have been made up about running for president already given how soon after the elections she announced her candidacy. She isn’t doing any senatorial work the next two years so should have demonstrated more decency last November and let another person who was actually going to work take that job.

FM
Baseman posted:

Imagine, I had to stop wearing my MAGA hat due to Liberal insults.  I watching my cap gathering dust, it painful 😣😢!

😁😄

Good yuh dumped that cap bai. That cap is like a dunce cap. 😀

FM
Baseman posted:
ksazma posted:
Baseman posted:

Speaks volumes when Ayuh have to reach back to a 1984 VP candidate to save your bacon in 2020!

Wallaping on the way!

We might still emerge with a good candidate. Anyone except Hannity is better than who the Republicans ended up with in 2016. 😀

FM
ksazma posted:

I like Biden but I wish he was younger. I am hoping that someone younger will begin to blossom. Maybe Swalwell will. I don’t care for Harris anymore given her latest theatrics. Gillibrand lost my interest quickly as she should have bowed out of the senate race since her mind had to have been made up about running for president already given how soon after the elections she announced her candidacy. She isn’t doing any senatorial work the next two years so should have demonstrated more decency last November and let another person who was actually going to work take that job.

Wuh happan wid Tulsi?

Baseman
Baseman posted:
ksazma posted:

Wuh happan wid Tulsi?

I didn’t see the first night. Daughter’s birthday more important. 😀

FM

I did like the writer as she seemed composed. I kinda liked Yang too as he seemed pragmatic. The politicians mostly seemed fake. Trump won because although he seemed stupid, he also seemed real unlike Hillary. Today he still seems stupid. 😀

FM

In British politic, candidates go to great lengths in stressing their upper class upbringing. In America, Democrats strive to be in extremely close alliance to Black Americans-Bill Clinton actually thought he was Black. 

I doubt whether any person of color would be considered by Black Americans unless their forefathers felt the task master's whip. They learnt their lessons when they choose Obama, son of a white mother fathered by a Kenyan- a non-American. 

I doan think Blacks are going to make the same mistake twice.

S

AMERICA IS NOT GOING TO ELECT KAMALA HARRIS. Barack Obama was the only black president America will elect. Electing Obama was an eye opener for the whites. History is in the making. Democrats better be careful. Kamala Harris used the busing issue to get sympathy and raise funds. She was lucky she was not born in MS or GA.

FM
VishMahabir posted:

I dont think Biden will survive. If he does, Trump will crush him. Biden has too much baggage due to his longevity in politics. His competitors will exploit his record. 

I find it interesting that Ms. Harris, who I like and believe might be the democratic nominee, see herself as "Black". Her mother, I believe was Indian, while her father is Jamaican. I believe emphasizing her "blackness" is a political move to steer Blacks away from Biden. She is therefore exploiting her "blackness", but this is all well and good in politics.

Why should she not see herself as black? She is not white so that is the counter point that proves the case. It is only the alt right that thinks black means coming from slaves. Black Jamaicans did not come in as plantation owners and slave holders.

She was active in school government and even then accepted by her peers at an HBCU for what she was; black and american who lived the reality of black culture and black life with all that it brings inclusive of segregation and busing.

We were not friends at school but she was always cordial and genteel. How the ***k can you exploit your blackness when that is what you are if you have black blood? White people had t he one drop rule for blackness when it was convenient to discriminate so now they chose to redefine what it is to be black. What a lood of bullshit! This is sheer Alt Right nastiness that Obama faced. 

Imagine if someone said an indian was not indian because their parents were from Fiji or Guyana? 

FM
skeldon_man posted:

AMERICA IS NOT GOING TO ELECT KAMALA HARRIS. Barack Obama was the only black president America will elect. Electing Obama was an eye opener for the whites. History is in the making. Democrats better be careful. Kamala Harris used the busing issue to get sympathy and raise funds. She was lucky she was not born in MS or GA.

Kamala is on the ticket as President or VP. That is a fact jack given how this is playing out. Two white men cannot head the ticket. If Kamala does well as she will she will be the leading candidate for VP.

Busing for sympathy? It was a horrific era of segregation and white senators objecting and making their repetition in the south as anti black. How can confronting the history of that be about sympathy? The anti Busing protests was about whites wanting to maintain Jim Crow by any means necessary. 

Why was she lucky for not being born in Mississippi or Georgia? a million of more blacks were born there so what is unlucky about that? Your behind is lucky you were not born here in those times because you would be running around realizing you are part of the honorable designation as black for white people.

FM
Last edited by Former Member
seignet posted:

In British politic, candidates go to great lengths in stressing their upper class upbringing. In America, Democrats strive to be in extremely close alliance to Black Americans-Bill Clinton actually thought he was Black. 

I doubt whether any person of color would be considered by Black Americans unless their forefathers felt the task master's whip. They learnt their lessons when they choose Obama, son of a white mother fathered by a Kenyan- a non-American. 

You are imagining crap you do not know about as usual. Ask any indian including Eroll who went to an HCBU if they were not thought of as black by blacks students there? Blackness is not ethnicity for white Americans, it is not them. Arabs are sand ******s, Italians got their share of ****** designation for their complexion. It is not ethnicity, it is color. 

FM
Stormborn posted:
skeldon_man posted:

Kamala is on the ticket as President or VP. That is a fact jack given how this is playing out. Two white men cannot head the ticket. If Kamala does well as she will she will be the leading candidate for VP.

Busing for sympathy? It was a horrific era of segregation and white senators objecting and making their repetition in the south as anti black. How can confronting the history of that be about sympathy? The anti Busing protests was about whites wanting to maintain Jim Crow by any means necessary. 

Why was she lucky for not being born in Mississippi or Georgia? a million of more blacks were born there so what is unlucky about that? Your behind is lucky you were not born here in those times because you would be running around realizing you are part of the honorable designation as black for white people.

I don't see them trying to get sympathy on TV. I know I am not considered being white. That doesn't bother me. I m not asking for a handout, I work and own everything I have. I never looked for sympathy and took the racists insults. It made me more determined to do well. What is wrong with hard work?

FM
skeldon_man posted:
Stormborn posted:
skeldon_man posted:

I don't see them trying to get sympathy on TV. I know I am not considered being white. That doesn't bother me. I m not asking for a handout, I work and own everything I have. I never looked for sympathy and took the racists insults. It made me more determined to do well. What is wrong with hard work?

Do you think it is a lack of ability to work that has 60 million US folks on the margin? But where did hard work come in in the above discussion? The lady was lucky to come from educated parents, both physicians and so had a chance beyond most to be educated well. She also has a history of work as an attorney and as a prosecutor that is there for those concerned. I doubt  a lazy black person who can become a senator. Give her credit for her tenacity, her preparation, her erudition and her social conscience. 

FM
Stormborn posted:
seignet posted:

You are imagining crap you do not know about as usual. Ask any indian including Eroll who went to an HCBU if they were not thought of as black by blacks students there? Blackness is not ethnicity for white Americans, it is not them. Arabs are sand ******s, Italians got their share of ****** designation for their complexion. It is not ethnicity, it is color. 

Don't bring that BS. Arabs are white people. Italians are white people.

Prashad
Last edited by Prashad
Prashad posted:
Stormborn posted:
seignet posted:

Don't bring that BS. Arabs are white people. Italians are white people.

I guess that is that is why they are called sand ******s and italians? some of them look like you and me.

FM
Stormborn posted:
VishMahabir posted:

Why should she not see herself as black? She is not white so that is the counter point that proves the case. It is only the alt right that thinks black means coming from slaves. Black Jamaicans did not come in as plantation owners and slave holders.

She was active in school government and even then accepted by her peers at an HBCU for what she was; black and american who lived the reality of black culture and black life with all that it brings inclusive of segregation and busing.

We were not friends at school but she was always cordial and genteel. How the ***k can you exploit your blackness when that is what you are if you have black blood? White people had t he one drop rule for blackness when it was convenient to discriminate so now they chose to redefine what it is to be black. What a lood of bullshit! This is sheer Alt Right nastiness that Obama faced. 

Imagine if someone said an indian was not indian because their parents were from Fiji or Guyana? 

I think she can be a presidential candidate, as well as a VP candidate.  The question is WHO will she be a VP for?

Since Biden is the popular candidate ahead of the others, I believe Harris's reference of Biden as a candidate of another era who worked with racist southerners will have some backlash on Harris. 

However, reaffirming her "blackness" may place her in good standing with Blacks, but I think she should emphasize the fact that she is a black person, as well as a multiracial candidate....which she is.

V
Stormborn posted:
VishMahabir posted:

Try telling an Indian that Guyanese are Indians. The answer is not likeable.

S
Baseman posted:

Brown people like Prince, Baseman, and Nehru would want Trump to continue his mission as president. Let's check out DG to see if he changes his mind about Trump.   

FM
Stormborn posted:
seignet posted:

Black ppl are not stupid, they know Black ppl. Cheddie tried telling Stokey he was a black man. Stokey replied, yuh aint.

There is no bond in just being anti-white.

S
seignet posted:
Stormborn posted:
VishMahabir posted:

The misconception between Guyanese Indians and Indians from India aka (South Asians) are Indians by nationality and Guyanese are Indian by race. 

FM
VishMahabir posted:
Stormborn posted:
VishMahabir posted:

I think she can be a presidential candidate, as well as a VP candidate.  The question is WHO will she be a VP for?

Since Biden is the popular candidate ahead of the others, I believe Harris's reference of Biden as a candidate of another era who worked with racist southerners will have some backlash on Harris. 

However, reaffirming her "blackness" may place her in good standing with Blacks, but I think she should emphasize the fact that she is a black person, as well as a multiracial candidate....which she is.

Then Trump is okay to White folks as a White Supremist. America goan crazy, all these damn modern day Americans want to shine their ethnicities.

There was a time when an American was an American, white or black.

S
Prince posted:
seignet posted:
Stormborn posted:
VishMahabir posted:

The misconception between Guyanese Indians and Indians from India aka (South Asians) are Indians by nationality and Guyanese are Indian by race. 

There is no India race. It is something like Indo-European. Basically ppl are either Negroid, Mongoloid or Caussoid(sp). Mixture of the races brings another strain. Once, I was given a very old book on Human Georgraphy. Fascinating that the Japanese are a cross between white ppl and the mongols.

S
Prince posted:
Baseman posted:

Brown people like Prince, Baseman, and Nehru would want Trump to continue his mission as president.

Let's check out DG to see if he changes his mind about Trump.   

Trumpdeeasski remains steadfastly as the DumdeedumbDonaldasskovy messing himself at every occasion. 

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/40/cb/65/40cb65e163750f65420631705c68c5af.gif

FM
Prince posted:
Baseman posted:

Brown people like Prince, Baseman, and Nehru would want Trump to continue his mission as president. Let's check out DG to see if he changes his mind about Trump.   

Hear bai.  Black politicians focus of Black Lives Matter to get elected.  White politicians like Trump, Biden. Sanders say White Livlihood Matter.  

Guess who guh win?

DG is in doodoo land!!

Baseman
seignet posted:
Stormborn posted:
VishMahabir posted:

One of those knuckle head India Indians told me that I know lots about his country.

Prashad
seignet posted:
Stormborn posted:
seignet posted:

Black ppl are not stupid, they know Black ppl. Cheddie tried telling Stokey he was a black man. Stokey replied, yuh aint.

C Jagan closest friends were all black professionals. He himself said that his father closest friends were fellow African foremen on the plantation. The man only know Indians when he wanted their political support and money and he was quick to point out to Afro Guyanese that East Indians are saying that I am anti-Indian.

Prashad
Prashad posted:
seignet posted:
Stormborn posted:
seignet posted:

C Jagan closest friends were all black professionals. He himself said that his father closest friends were fellow African foremen on the plantation. The man only know Indians when he wanted their political support and money and he was quick to point out to Afro Guyanese that East Indians are saying that I am anti-Indian.

Caribj is going to tell you a newly indentured to the plantation would never speak to or befriend an African, he came off the boat prejudiced. Caribj doan know that in Southern India there are lots of Africans living there for centuries who can never avoid the Indian population.

S
Nehru posted:

You have to be a real Kakahole Putty to vote for Trump

Maybe yuh living in New York, Trump's City. He built it, gave you nice streets, excellent transmisson towers to transmit hindi songs every friday.

Trump is a brilliant man. Yuh know of any Black, Indian or Hispanic who could do all the thing he has done. That is brilliant like sparkles.

Be respectful to your President. 

S
Baseman posted:
Ray posted:

It aint matter who the Dem nominee is...I aint voting for Trump!

Dems all the way!

Is there any good reason why the democrats have a donkey as their mascot?

The donkey's first use in political parlance to represent the Democratic Party came in 1828, during the presidential campaign of Andrew Jackson. Jackson was a popular war hero (after victories in the War of 1812 and the First Seminole War) and ran a campaign under the slogan "Let the People Rule."

Jackson's opponents attacked him as a populist and branded him a "jackass." But Jackson liked the comparison and used the jackass/donkey as a campaign symbol. Opponents later used the jackass/donkey to represent Jackson's stubbornness in office.

But the person who is most responsible for making the donkey a symbol of the Democrats and the elephant a symbol of the Republicans was a cartoonist for "Harper's Weekly" magazine,Thomas Nast.

He first used the donkey in 1870 to represent an antiwar faction he disagreed with, and the next year he used the image of an elephant in a cartoon warning Republicans that their infighting would hurt them in upcoming elections.

But it was his November 7, 1874 cartoon titled "Third Term Panic" that would forever link the animals as symbols of each party.

https://www.rferl.org/a/us-pol...ephant/24762343.html

Django
Last edited by Django
seignet posted:

Caribj is going to tell you a newly indentured to the plantation would never speak to or befriend an African, he came off the boat prejudiced. Caribj doan know that in Southern India there are lots of Africans living there for centuries who can never avoid the Indian population.

Cribby is too obsessed with race. 

FM
Baseman posted:
Ray posted:

Dems all the way!

They know real people are attracted to asses. 

Attachments

Images (1)
  • mceclip0
FM
Django posted:
Baseman posted:
Ray posted:

Dems all the way!

The donkey's first use in political parlance to represent the Democratic Party came in 1828, during the presidential campaign of Andrew Jackson. Jackson was a popular war hero (after victories in the War of 1812 and the First Seminole War) and ran a campaign under the slogan "Let the People Rule."

Jackson's opponents attacked him as a populist and branded him a "jackass." But Jackson liked the comparison and used the jackass/donkey as a campaign symbol. Opponents later used the jackass/donkey to represent Jackson's stubbornness in office.

But the person who is most responsible for making the donkey a symbol of the Democrats and the elephant a symbol of the Republicans was a cartoonist for "Harper's Weekly" magazine,Thomas Nast.

He first used the donkey in 1870 to represent an antiwar faction he disagreed with, and the next year he used the image of an elephant in a cartoon warning Republicans that their infighting would hurt them in upcoming elections.

But it was his November 7, 1874 cartoon titled "Third Term Panic" that would forever link the animals as symbols of each party.

https://www.rferl.org/a/us-pol...ephant/24762343.html

Dude, I like my explanation better. 

FM
Baseman posted:
Prince posted:
Baseman posted:

Hear bai.  Black politicians focus of Black Lives Matter to get elected.  White politicians like Trump, Biden. Sanders say White Livlihood Matter.  

Guess who guh win?

DG is in doodoo land!!

Sometimes you talk unadulterated crap. Black lives matter is a single issue org why would any politician rest their hopes on such an org alone? 

White people are not a monolith and the majority voted against him the last time. He lucked out and pulled an inside straight in three states that pulled him over the top. That aint happening again. He has been underwater to start with and remains there.

And why the play on white livelihood? Which democrat has anti white issues? Trump has not done great things for white people unless you are counting the one percent for whom he engineered the tax cut that has set the nation in the hole some 6 trillion dollar. Obama took an economy losing 1 million jobs a month to gaining a 1/4 of a million a month. He spent 800 billion to do it and most was repaid. 

You can examine every other metric and tell me what has trump done for the ordinary person? He is a viscous racist with a nasty habit for lying and creating his own alternate reality.

FM
seignet posted:
Nehru posted:

Maybe yuh living in New York, Trump's City. He built it, gave you nice streets, excellent transmisson towers to transmit hindi songs every friday.

Trump is a brilliant man. Yuh know of any Black, Indian or Hispanic who could do all the thing he has done. That is brilliant like sparkles.

You are imagining someone else not the carnival barker in the WH. 

FM
ksazma posted:
Ray posted:

Dems all the way!

I haven't voted for a Republican since I voted for that poke Bush back in 2000. 

Bush turned out quite well compared to what we have now. 

FM
Stormborn posted:
Baseman posted:
Prince posted:
Baseman posted:

Guess who guh win?

DG is in doodoo land!!

Sometimes you talk unadulterated crap. Black lives matter is a single issue org why would any politician rest their hopes on such an org alone? 

White people are not a monolith and the majority voted against him the last time. He lucked out and pulled an inside straight in three states that pulled him over the top. That aint happening again. He has been underwater to start with and remains there.

And why the play on white livelihood? Which democrat has anti white issues? Trump has not done great things for white people unless you are counting the one percent for whom he engineered the tax cut that has set the nation in the hole some 6 trillion dollar. Obama took an economy losing 1 million jobs a month to gaining a 1/4 of a million a month. He spent 800 billion to do it and most was repaid. 

You can examine every other metric and tell me what has trump done for the ordinary person? He is a viscous racist with a nasty habit for lying and creating his own alternate reality.

Obama was not bad.  His white middle class voters voted trump. 

Baseman
Leonora posted:
ksazma posted:
Ray posted:

Dems all the way!

I haven't voted for a Republican since I voted for that poke Bush back in 2000. 

Bush turned out quite well compared to what we have now. 

I know Bush is glad Trump became president. Now there is a real fool in the white house. Actually, Bush isn't a bad person. It is the neocons who pushed him that way and ofcourse he had to respond to the attack on nine eleven.

FM
ksazma posted:

I know Bush is glad Trump became president. Now there is a real fool in the white house. Actually, Bush isn't a bad person. It is the neocons who pushed him that way and ofcourse he had to respond to the attack on nine eleven.

All the past Presidents have formed a mighty strong brotherhood and they've been making fun of Donald ever since he became Pres.

FM
Leonora posted:
ksazma posted:

All the past Presidents have formed a mighty strong brotherhood and they've been making fun of Donald ever since he became Pres.

Trump is an idiot.

FM
Leonora posted:
ksazma posted:

One of the numerous ...

https://i2.wp.com/thajokes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/trump-jokes.png?resize=500%2C494&ssl=1

FM

Perhaps, Dee Donaldskoyov is extremely faultless that he lives high in the skies pontificating to all.

As of April, 2019, it was noted that Donald J. Trump made over 10, 000 false or misleading statements.

Source ---

President Trump has made more than 10000 false or misleading statements ... - Washington Post, https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.1a35f73524f5

FM
Baseman posted:

She cannot beat Trump!  She has a lot of hypocritical inconsistencies which will be exposed!

What is an example of a "hypocritical inconsistencies"? The construction does not make sense to me. 

FM
Stormborn posted:
seignet posted:
Nehru posted:

Imaginings? Bcz I am considered old. Trump is the real deal. Yuh ain gat his kind of money and lifestyle and influence. Now, yuh imagining the gentleman is a carnival barker. Yuh try running for a minor position in the US of A.

S
Leonora posted:
ksazma posted:

Dem was all sure of being the most powerful men in the world, Trump came along and demonstrated how stupid their assumptions were. The Trump breezes his task everyday with pizzaz and sass. The MAN makes the job of a President as easy as water slipping through fingers. 

S
Baseman posted:

She cannot beat Trump!  She has a lot of hypocritical inconsistencies which will be exposed!

She will not get the nomination. Busing is an outdated issue. She had a sympathetic moment. Let's see her record as California AG and the way she handled cases against the blacks.

FM
skeldon_man posted:
Baseman posted:

She will not get the nomination. Busing is an outdated issue. She had a sympathetic moment. Let's see her record as California AG and the way she handled cases against the blacks.

Follow the polls. Her biggest boost come from Blacks abandoning Biden for her. That will top out.  She has to win over middle America, where Biden is strong.  This is difficult for a California elitist!

Baseman
Baseman posted:
skeldon_man posted:
Baseman posted:

Follow the polls. Her biggest boost come from Blacks abandoning Biden for her. That will top out.  She has to win over middle America, where Biden is strong.  This is difficult for a California elitist!

What has she done for blacks in CA? Blacks believed that Obama will be their prophet who lead them to the promised land. Well, they got laand. Harris has nothing different to promise blacks that the other candidates don't have. Daily rantings of busing will not cut the mustard. I see her attack dog Booker is always on Biden's ass. He will soon fade and will be a blip.

FM
ksazma posted:
VishMahabir posted:

It is my belief that if Harris had a bill that she wants passed and she needs one or two more votes for its passage, she will have no trouble accepting the votes of any southern racist congressperson. That is what legislators do everyday. Harris is being hypocritical in her fake indignation. She has done nothing to help minority people so what is she talking about.

I have just taken the time to read this thread in its entirity and not spot read as I often do because I am busy. I am astounded by you. You missed the point completely. It is not Biden needing votes for a virtuous bill but Biden siding with racist senators on a racist proposition. Busing has a long history as students were bused to schools that had more facilities for learning. Rural children were always bused to these better consolidated schools. When Black kids had to be bused also it became a controversy. Racist did not want school integration much less blacks in these proffered schools.

Why is her indignation fake? Do you have any experience with segregation and overt racism of that era to comment on it with authenticity? I have a friend who has a store and office in a Rittenhouse square Philadelphia. He owns a number of other buildings in the city. I thought he could have switched the office to a building closer to were he live on the water front where he has better space there. Plus he could rent the office he has for lots of cash. The reason he said that is out of the question was personal. He was there was to remind himself that he was once beaten for "walking black" in the area It was off limits. I know philly and racism would get your ass kicked even today in Fish Town by whites. Think of it back then when the law defended it. 

Do you think you could call his personal angst inauthentic if you did not walk in his shoes? Actually, you are here because of these struggles. I am sure Kamala's parents could hace sent her to any of the ivy league or elite colleges but she sent her to an HBCU, Do you think it is to gain authenticity?

What has Trump or any of those white folks on stage did for black folks that they get an easy pass? This kind of subliminal racist uninformed commentary is how we undermine our own status here and integrity as an honest commentator. I know Kamala as a person. I interacted with her as a student. I do not know why she or I or anyone has to prove what is a social reality when the fact is there is no avoiding it. I am sure someone follows you around anytime you are in a high end store. To say it does not happen or excuse ther reality of it is they hypocrisy  There is no avoiding the fact she is black and because and because  of that will have to endure all the slings and arrows of historical and institutional  racism. And her father's people were slaves. That he was not born here does not change that realty. The accusation he has slave owning rather than a slavery is also absurd. Everyone of those leveraging the accusation are of a slave owning class....if that matters.  

FM
VishMahabir posted:
Stormborn posted:
VishMahabir posted:

Biden will not win but in the outside chance he does win the primary he will need someone who can bull in the young and the minority vote. The same for any other that wins. Booker is the second likely vote getter here given his alpha personality, smarts and record of work more so than Castro. As an aside, I think Beto got it right in the hit on him by Castro. The news liked the aggression and not the underlying facts. 

FM
seignet posted:

The point is they have no say in the matter. The reality of who Guyanese indians are is the defining criteria.

FM
Stormborn posted:
ksazma posted:
VishMahabir posted:

I have just taken the time to read this thread in its entirity and not spot read as I often do because I am busy. I am astounded by you. You missed the point completely. It is not Biden needing votes for a virtuous bill but Biden siding with racist senators on a racist proposition. Busing has a long history as students were bused to schools that had more facilities for learning. Rural children were always bused to these better consolidated schools. When Black kids had to be bused also it became a controversy. Racist did not want school integration much less blacks in these proffered schools.

Why is her indignation fake? Do you have any experience with segregation and overt racism of that era to comment on it with authenticity? I have a friend who has a store and office in a Rittenhouse square Philadelphia. He owns a number of other buildings in the city. I thought he could have switched the office to a building closer to were he live on the water front where he has better space there. Plus he could rent the office he has for lots of cash. The reason he said that is out of the question was personal. He was there was to remind himself that he was once beaten for "walking black" in the area It was off limits. I know philly and racism would get your ass kicked even today in Fish Town by whites. Think of it back then when the law defended it. 

Do you think you could call his personal angst inauthentic if you did not walk in his shoes? Actually, you are here because of these struggles. I am sure Kamala's parents could hace sent her to any of the ivy league or elite colleges but she sent her to an HBCU, Do you think it is to gain authenticity?

What has Trump or any of those white folks on stage did for black folks that they get an easy pass? This kind of subliminal racist uninformed commentary is how we undermine our own status here and integrity as an honest commentator. I know Kamala as a person. I interacted with her as a student. I do not know why she or I or anyone has to prove what is a social reality when the fact is there is no avoiding it. I am sure someone follows you around anytime you are in a high end store. To say it does not happen or excuse ther reality of it is they hypocrisy  There is no avoiding the fact she is black and because and because  of that will have to endure all the slings and arrows of historical and institutional  racism. And her father's people were slaves. That he was not born here does not change that realty.

I don’t disagree with any of your points above as we all faced some form of racism or prejudice whether in Guyana or our adopted home country. I wasn’t addressing any particular collaboration but was pointing out that politicians collaborate with other politicians every day including the diabolical ones. The meanings of many actions have transformed over time and what was once acceptable is not necessarily acceptable today. Remember the Democratic Party was the racist one but today it is the Democratic Party that advances racial equality. I think Harris was acting out her desperation by attacking Biden who has been on the right side for as long as anyone can remember. I think it was a low blow and while she seemed to have gotten a bounce in the polls, I don’t think it will be sustainable.

FM
seignet posted

There is no India race. It is something like Indo-European. Basically ppl are either Negroid, Mongoloid or Caussoid(sp). Mixture of the races brings another strain. Once, I was given a very old book on Human Georgraphy. Fascinating that the Japanese are a cross between white ppl and the mongols.

You need to read a better book...The Mis-measuring of man". All of what you wrote is nonsense from the perspective of biology. That is racist nomenclature invented in the late 19 century by some Germans to rationalize racism.

FM
seignet posted:
Nehru posted:

Trump is an ignorant nit. I do not know any who would want to live a life skerting the law. BTW, he lost more money than any other american period...per some mention by those accounting for the matter. 5 bankruptcies is not business acumen. If it was every rich person would have a similar score. He will go down as one of the nations worse

FM
seignet posted:
Stormborn posted:
seignet posted:
Nehru posted:

Imaginings? Bcz I am considered old. Trump is the real deal. Yuh ain gat his kind of money and lifestyle and influence. Now, yuh imagining the gentleman is a carnival barker. Yuh try running for a minor position in the US of A.

What does money have to do with what I am saying? I know what it takes to run for office more than you and that is a fact

FM
ksazma posted:
Stormborn posted:
ksazma posted:
VishMahabir posted:

What has Trump or any of those white folks on stage did for black folks that they get an easy pass? This kind of subliminal racist uninformed commentary is how we undermine our own status here and integrity as an honest commentator. I know Kamala as a person. I interacted with her as a student. I do not know why she or I or anyone has to prove what is a social reality when the fact is there is no avoiding it. I am sure someone follows you around anytime you are in a high end store. To say it does not happen or excuse ther reality of it is they hypocrisy  There is no avoiding the fact she is black and because and because  of that will have to endure all the slings and arrows of historical and institutional  racism. And her father's people were slaves. That he was not born here does not change that realty.

I don’t disagree with any of your points above as we all faced some form of racism or prejudice whether in Guyana or our adopted home country. I wasn’t addressing any particular collaboration but was pointing out that politicians collaborate with other politicians every day including the diabolical ones. The meanings of many actions have transformed over time and what was once acceptable is not necessarily acceptable today. Remember the Democratic Party was the racist one but today it is the Democratic Party that advances racial equality. I think Harris was acting out her desperation by attacking Biden who has been on the right side for as long as anyone can remember. I think it was a low blow and while she seemed to have gotten a bounce in the polls, I don’t think it will be sustainable.

the southern senators were vile. We lived through the vestigial remains of a few, Strum Thormman and Helms and I am sure you had to take them as you would castor oil....not ever if possible.

FM
Stormborn posted:
ksazma posted:
Stormborn posted:
ksazma posted:
VishMahabir posted:

the southern senators were vile. We lived through the vestigial remains of a few, Strum Thormman and Helms and I am sure you had to take them as you would castor oil....not ever if possible.

But Biden isn’t that so she could have passed on chastising him on that. She could have been more gracious. Obama was extremely gracious for the 9 years that he was dealing with elections pressure and he erred in judgment by facilitating Hillary’s quest to create a racial element to Trump’s candidacy. When He was asked about what McCain’s camp was saying about him, he replied that he can deal with what they say for a few months but the country can’t live with another 4 years of president Bush. That was graciousness.

FM
skeldon_man posted:
Baseman posted:
skeldon_man posted:
Baseman posted:

What has she done for blacks in CA? Blacks believed that Obama will be their prophet who lead them to the promised land. Well, they got laand. Harris has nothing different to promise blacks that the other candidates don't have. Daily rantings of busing will not cut the mustard. I see her attack dog Booker is always on Biden's ass. He will soon fade and will be a blip.

you are unsurprisingly out of touch and still not unexpectedly so. Somehow you missed the entire on going reality of who are these people and their relationship to each other. Booker does not carry water for anyone. Booker will never be a blip. He is smart, am alpha personality and will be with us in some form or the other in politics for a long time. 

FM

This is a primary. Everyone's life is under examination. It is particularly important this time given we have an megalomaniacal oaf and racist in the WH. Even Kamala will get her life turned upside down. Biden is not a racist and did very many great things in his life. But still, this is one aspect for which he has demonstrated no reflective retrospective. It asks for an answer. 

FM

I do agree that Biden is stubborn in areas where he shouldn’t be. Maybe he feels in his heart that he did nothing malicious. Similarly in the way he dealt with his inappropriate touchings.

FM
Baseman posted:

I think that you live in Canada.  Were you in the USA you would know that People of Color have a front row seat eating peanuts and popcorn watching the "white on white" battle over Trump. 

The people who are most hysterical about Trump are whites as they can no longer hide the vile racism and ugliness which pervades much of this country.

I Trump loses McConnell and the rest of the WHITE GOP will plunge the dagger in Trump's back and give the cadaver to the Dems for them to feast over it like carrion crows.

FM
ksazma posted:
People don't give a shit about those victimhood cries anymore .

This past election was all about white victimhood.  If white male victimhood wasn't real they wouldn't have cared a bit about the "deplorables" comment.  They did because they think that they are victims of the intellectual elites, of non whites and of immigrants.

What is interesting is how "white normativeness" is so taken for granted that you cannot even see the degree to which white identity politics now dominates the discussion.

Of course you think that you are on honorary white, but rest assured those people don't like you and will do their best to pack you off to Grangerland or to some Muslim country.

FM
Prashad posted:

The people are right.  I probably got more African black slaves in me than Harris with Caribj and may be Hinds and the Linden Trade Unionist  seeing me as just another koolie.

When Jim Crow Laws existed they didn't care what % of "slave" Harris had in her.  She wasn't white and so was treated as if she was black. 

FM
Baseman posted:

Imagine, I had to stop wearing my MAGA hat due to Liberal insults.  I watching my cap gathering dust, it painful 😣😢!

😁😄

Not its the MAGA thugs who object to a "sand ni99er" like you spoiling America's fine (white) heritage.  They blame Obama for people like you even thinking that you have a right to be MAGA. 

No wonder Trump wants to deport everyone who cannot claim Norwegian ancestry. Apparently even being Italian is no longer good enough as Italy is too close to Africa and parts once ruled by "Mawslums".

FM
VishMahabir posted:

She went to Harvard and is a member of a huge black sorority.  She definitely has a black identity and it might even have been her mother that put her up to that.  If the Indo KKK want to engage in honor killings over marrying a black man imagine Asian Indians in the late 60s. 

Her mother likely told her that her Jamaican family will accept her while her Indian family quite likely wouldn't so it would be better to anchor her identity around being black.

I very much doubt that Kamala joined the AKA because she planned as a college kid to run for president of the USA.

FM
Baseman posted:

And yet she is running second behind Biden in Iowa and not far behind either.  Almost no blacks there.

The things is that you members of the Indo KKK console yourselves that whites hate blacks as much as you all do. Some do but many don't.

FM
Stormborn posted:

Kamala is on the ticket as President or VP. That is a fact jack given how this is playing out. Two white men cannot head the ticket.

This will be a white woman (Warren?) with Cory or a white man (will not say who at this time) with Kamala.  There cannot be two men or two women are two whites running.

The Dems will have to end the Civil War between the centrists and the progressives.  They only won back the House because of the centrists and the progressives are to visible now to be ignored.

So this is why the gender/ethnic balancing act.

Btw Biden isn't electable as his performance was to weak in the debate.  Unless he redeems himself in the next two debates he is toast.  As is he is only a stand-in because the others aren't seen as beating Trump.  But as they become better known many fears of this will dissipate.

My prediction is that the two old white men will bow out before the CA primaries.  Unless the others implode.

FM
skeldon_man posted:
 I never looked for sympathy and took the racists insults. It made me more determined to do well. What is wrong with hard work?

And you can thank the Civil rights movement in the USA that it was only insults. And don't scream that Canada is different as I have already schooled Demerara about how racist that country was prior to 1962. With the USA, then the most openly bigoted nation in the West, beginning to clean up its act others like Canada were compelled to follow.

FM
seignet posted:

Stokely had Trini roots so might have had a different concept of race than do many black Americans. Americans blacks tend to be very open when it comes to embracing people within their community.  Very near to Malcolm X was a Japanese woman who embedded herself within Harlem.

FM
Prince posted:

Indians have a ranking. At the top are those born in India.  Just below are Indians born overseas to people born in India (NRI's). 

Then there are those of the (inferior) indentures ranked by the degree to which they have retained Indians culture.  East Africans, Fiji, Mauritius, and South Africans.

Caribbean Indians being ranked at the bottom as they are seen as having lost their culture, desperately clinging on to 19thC peasant concepts of Indian culture and what they glean from Bollywood.

I know that Yuji/Skeldon and others cried bitter tears when they migrated to North America and discovered that Asian Indians see them as "Hindu Negroes with straight hair".

FM
Prashad posted:
seignet

A true description of the Jagans in the late 40s. Janet was embedded among black and colored women with one or two Christian Indo ladies. She looked down on Indos as peasants that she could act "white savior" to.

This is why she hates blacks  as they deserted her when her husband allowed the PPP to be turned into the Indo KKK.  She never forgave them for that as these Indo peasants didn't provide the intellectual stimulation that those black and colored upper middle class GT women did.

FM
seignet posted:

And in fact evidence is that the indentures quickly decided that the blacks were no better than the Dalits of India.  Research the meaning of the word "dougla". 

Many Indo women were impregnated by white men on the estates yet the insult directed at those of mixed origin were towards those who had a black parent.

FM
ksazma posted:

This said by a man who screams every day without fail how "evil" black people are, screaming that we are a curse and a scourge.  Interestingly that I haven't been posting much recently and now that I spent time on GNI I have seen a nest of your screams about black people.

Maybe you have a little dingaling and are jealous of blacks because you think that we don't.  That is often the root of those non black men who hate blacks.

FM
caribny posted:
Stormborn posted:

Kamala is on the ticket as President or VP. That is a fact jack given how this is playing out. Two white men cannot head the ticket.

This will be a white woman (Warren?) with Cory or a white man (will not say who at this time) with Kamala.  There cannot be two men or two women are two whites running.

The Dems will have to end the Civil War between the centrists and the progressives.  They only won back the House because of the centrists and the progressives are to visible now to be ignored.

So this is why the gender/ethnic balancing act.

Btw Biden isn't electable as his performance was to weak in the debate.  Unless he redeems himself in the next two debates he is toast.  As is he is only a stand-in because the others aren't seen as beating Trump.  But as they become better known many fears of this will dissipate.

My prediction is that the two old white men will bow out before the CA primaries.  Unless the others implode.

Trump gon maul them.  If they cannot split the Trump base then woo the undecided, they lose. This is what Biden is attempting.

With his base intact, keep the economy going, make some deal with NK, Trump home free.

I believe Trump is working out a deal with NK which will come to fruitful a month prior to elections.   NK will play ball and if re-elected, Trump will reward them with a non-aggression treaty and lifting of sanctions!

After that, a Trump Tower will rise over Pyongyang!  Trump is clever.

Baseman
Stormborn posted:

This is a primary. Everyone's life is under examination. It is particularly important this time given we have an megalomaniacal oaf and racist in the WH. Even Kamala will get her life turned upside down. Biden is not a racist and did very many great things in his life. But still, this is one aspect for which he has demonstrated no reflective retrospective. It asks for an answer. 

I am sure that an examination of Sanders will also find him wanting in terms of his political behavior.

People have to understand politicians are a creature of their times and this informs how they behave so anyone who was active in the 90s will manifest behaviors that will be seen as unacceptable in 2019. 

Even the Black Caucus advocated a "tough on criminals" advocacy in the 80s and early 90s because in that era many black neighborhoods were killing fields.  2,200 were killed in NYC and even middle class areas in SE Queens became dangerous. They blamed crack dealers for this so urged punitive measures to be taken.  In hindsight this had negative impacts as the police  became an occupying force in many black neighborhoods and the abuse and excessive arrests destroyed many lives.  So many pretend as if they weren't complicit in what happened, but their voting records will show otherwise.

Obama deported 410k people in 2012. Trump deported 250k last year. When Obama sent ICE to deport people they didn't care whose kid was abandoned at daycare while their mother was being hustled over the border to Tijuana.  Quite a few became orphans when Obama deported their parents, and who knows how some of these kids ended up.

When Haitians attempted asylum in the last years of Obama, using the same reasons that Central Americans now use, Obama told them "no" and many were forced to start new lives in northern Mexico.   And in fact some of the abuse on the southern border is a heightening of tactics that began under Bush and continued under Obama.

Many attempting to enter the USA illegally met their deaths in the deserts as US presidents deliberate tried to discourage this by forcing people into harsh environments.  While the recent deaths in the Rio Grande were tragic so were many more in the deserts of Arizona where only skeletons remain and where much of the flesh was consumed by the coyotes.

Open bigotry by Trump has caused people to condemn acts that they ignored under Obama. When the Hispanic caucus called Obama "Deporter in Chief" few cared.

FM
Baseman posted:

Trump gon maul them.  If they cannot split the Trump base then woo the undecided, they lose. This is what Biden is attempting.

With his base intact, keep the economy going, make some deal with NK, Trump home free.

I believe Trump is working out a deal with NK which will come to fruitful a month prior to elections.   NK will play ball and if re-elected, Trump will reward them with a non-aggression treaty and lifting of sanctions!

Do you live in the USA.  Do you know that Trump won the election (based on the Electoral College) by a mere 70k votes and that 40% of the whites voted for Hillary?

Do you know that since then Trump has lost some support among college educated whites and suburban women?  Do you know that losing the House suggests that he will lose the election next year, especially when one considers that the mid terms had a far higher turnout than normal.

The Dems will lose if they elect some lefty white candidate who thinks that Canadians and Swedes are voting for them.  If they elect a centrist and the platform represents a compromise between the centrist and the progressive wings its likely that the Dems will win.

No non white candidate will be a lefty because nonwhites are practical people who support centrists and for this person to win they will have to have massive non white support.  Who do blacks support now?  Biden and Harris, both centrists (though Harris is pretending that she isn't).  Sanders and Warren only get blacktivist support.

If the platform is based on modifying the ACA to include a Public Option (and not canceling private insurance which is where most Americans get coverage).   Also on focusing on reducing healthcare costs. The Dems could win.

If border policy is based on enforcing existing immigration laws but also displaying humane treatment for those applying for asylum and also focusing on DACA then the Dems stand a good chance.

If the Dem plank is 100% single payer and "open borders" then they lose. What the Dems will have to understand is that while more than 50% of Americans despise Trump they despise "socialism" even more.

Despite her screams AOC will NEVER be president unless she plans to relocate to Cuba or Venezuela.

FM
caribny posted:
ksazma posted: 

This said by a man who screams every day without fail how "evil" black people are, screaming that we are a curse and a scourge.  Interestingly that I haven't been posting much recently and now that I spent time on GNI I have seen a nest of your screams about black people.

Maybe you have a little dingaling and are jealous of blacks because you think that we don't.  That is often the root of those non black men who hate blacks.

What is your obsession with lolo bai. You and the other fool talking about lolo like two antimen. Y'all should get some help for y'all sicknesses.

FM
caribny posted:
Baseman posted:

Do you live in the USA.  Do you know that Trump won the election (based on the Electoral College) by a mere 70k votes and that 40% of the whites voted for Hillary?

Do you know that since then Trump has lost some support among college educated whites and suburban women?  Do you know that losing the House suggests that he will lose the election next year, especially when one considers that the mid terms had a far higher turnout than normal.

The Dems will lose if they elect some lefty white candidate who thinks that Canadians and Swedes are voting for them.  If they elect a centrist and the platform represents a compromise between the centrist and the progressive wings its likely that the Dems will win.

No non white candidate will be a lefty because nonwhites are practical people who support centrists and for this person to win they will have to have massive non white support.  Who do blacks support now?  Biden and Harris, both centrists (though Harris is pretending that she isn't).  Sanders and Warren only get blacktivist support.

If the platform is based on modifying the ACA to include a Public Option (and not canceling private insurance which is where most Americans get coverage).   Also on focusing on reducing healthcare costs. The Dems could win.

If border policy is based on enforcing existing immigration laws but also displaying humane treatment for those applying for asylum and also focusing on DACA then the Dems stand a good chance.

If the Dem plank is 100% single payer and "open borders" then they lose. What the Dems will have to understand is that while more than 50% of Americans despise Trump they despise "socialism" even more.

Despite her screams AOC will NEVER be president unless she plans to relocate to Cuba or Venezuela.

We will see!

Baseman
Stormborn posted:
skeldon_man posted:
Baseman posted:
skeldon_man posted:
Baseman posted:

you are unsurprisingly out of touch and still not unexpectedly so. Somehow you missed the entire on going reality of who are these people and their relationship to each other. Booker does not carry water for anyone. Booker will never be a blip. He is smart, am alpha personality and will be with us in some form or the other in politics for a long time. 

Kamala Harris will not beat Donald Trump if she is nominated. America is not ready for another black president. Donald Trump will not hesitate to chew and spit out Kamala. The pools indicate that Biden has the best chance to beat Trump. Keep up on your current affairs. BOOKER IS AN ATTACK DOG FOR KAMALA HARRIS.

FM
ksazma posted:
caribny posted:
ksazma posted: 

What is your obsession with lolo bai. You and the other fool talking about lolo like two antimen. Y'all should get some help for y'all sicknesses.

Cannot help you if your inferior manhood causes your intense hatred of black men.

Resume screaming that "blacks are the scourge of the planet, and the worst and most evil people".   If this helps assuage your complexes and gives you mental stability  then go ahead

FM
skeldon_man posted:

Kamala Harris will not beat Donald Trump if she is nominated. America is not ready for another black president. Donald Trump will not hesitate to chew and spit out Kamala. The pools indicate that Biden has the best chance to beat Trump. Keep up on your current affairs. BOOKER IS AN ATTACK DOG FOR KAMALA HARRIS.

Time will tell.  If we are in a recession by next year Trump isnt going to win. He promised jobs and if the Midwest is filled with the unemployed he will lose.

Trump inherited a good economy from Obama so he will have only himself to blame if he leaves a bad one.  Leading indicators suggest real risk in the economy with slowing business investment.

FM
caribny posted:
ksazma posted:
caribny posted:
ksazma posted: 

Cannot help you if your inferior manhood causes your intense hatred of black men.

Resume screaming that "blacks are the scourge of the planet, and the worst and most evil people".   If this helps assuage your complexes and gives you mental stability  than go ahead

Anyone who address the evil of some blacks never say, that person is evil because of their sexual qualities or lack thereof. The comments have always been about their lack of sense of responsibility, laziness, dishonesty, violence, etc. Your apparent obsession with lolo or your need to deflect from those wicked and negative ways are quite feeble. If blacks can't find enough in each other to stay together, why should anyone else do? Who do you think this sign was made for?

Attachments

Images (1)
  • mceclip0
FM
caribny posted:

Time will tell.  If we are in a recession by next year Trump isnt going to win. He promised jobs and if the Midwest is filled with the unemployed he will lose.

Trump inherited a good economy from Obama so he will have only himself to blame if he leaves a bad one.  Leading indicators suggest real risk in the economy with slowing business investment.

And here I agree with you 100%. If this economy flips, he loses.  Nothing will mitigate that.  

Baseman
cain posted:
 Who do you think this sign was made for?

Crooked Guyanese peeps?

Leave poor Kszama alone. He spends all day screaming why Allah left him so limited in his dingaling and expresses his rage against those who he thinks that Allah more amply blessed.

FM
cain posted:

Oi Kaz, rumour has it you aging against me...something about Iman bein blessed. Dah true?

Bai keep your attention on dem big bamzees. Lef de lolo obsession for the fools who can't help bringing it up here. You discuss big bamzees and I discuss all kinds of p ussies while Cribby and his crew are obsessed with lolos. 

FM
caribny posted:
cain posted:

Crooked Guyanese peeps?

Leave poor Kszama alone. He spends all day screaming why Allah left him so limited in his dingaling and expresses his rage against those who he thinks that Allah more amply blessed.

Bai from all indications it looks like Allah did not care much for those people because he made them the footstool of the world. 

FM
ksazma posted:
caribny posted:
cain posted:

Crooked Guyanese peeps?

Bai from all indications it looks like Allah did not care much for those people because he made them the footstool of the world. 

There goes Ksazma threatening to shoot black people.  I told you to get some penile enlargement tools so that you could release yourself from your mental stress.

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.