Skip to main content

Prince posted:
Baseman posted:

She will not make it.  Attacking Joe Biden and going after him for positions which could split trump base is a bad move.  

White people prefer to let Trump continue.

Brown people like Prince, Baseman, and Nehru would want Trump to continue his mission as president. Let's check out DG to see if he changes his mind about Trump.   

Hear bai.  Black politicians focus of Black Lives Matter to get elected.  White politicians like Trump, Biden. Sanders say White Livlihood Matter.  

Guess who guh win?

DG is in doodoo land!!

Baseman
seignet posted:
Stormborn posted:
VishMahabir posted:

I dont think Biden will survive. If he does, Trump will crush him. Biden has too much baggage due to his longevity in politics. His competitors will exploit his record. 

This whole issue about busing as a way to integrate neighborhoods in America has been a failure. This does not excuse Biden's tacit accommodation with southern racist congressmen. 

I find it interesting that Ms. Harris, who I like and believe might be the democratic nominee, see herself as "Black". Her mother, I believe was Indian, while her father is Jamaican. I believe emphasizing her "blackness" is a political move to steer Blacks away from Biden. She is therefore exploiting her "blackness", but this is all well and good in politics.

Why should she not see herself as black? She is not white so that is the counter point that proves the case. It is only the alt right that thinks black means coming from slaves. Black Jamaicans did not come in as plantation owners and slave holders.

She was active in school government and even then accepted by her peers at an HBCU for what she was; black and american who lived the reality of black culture and black life with all that it brings inclusive of segregation and busing.

We were not friends at school but she was always cordial and genteel. How the ***k can you exploit your blackness when that is what you are if you have black blood? White people had t he one drop rule for blackness when it was convenient to discriminate so now they chose to redefine what it is to be black. What a lood of bullshit! This is sheer Alt Right nastiness that Obama faced. 

Imagine if someone said an indian was not indian because their parents were from Fiji or Guyana? 

Try telling an Indian that Guyanese are Indians. The answer is not likeable.

One of those knuckle head India Indians told me that I know lots about his country.

Prashad
seignet posted:
Stormborn posted:
seignet posted:

In British politic, candidates go to great lengths in stressing their upper class upbringing. In America, Democrats strive to be in extremely close alliance to Black Americans-Bill Clinton actually thought he was Black. 

I doubt whether any person of color would be considered by Black Americans unless their forefathers felt the task master's whip. They learnt their lessons when they choose Obama, son of a white mother fathered by a Kenyan- a non-American. 

I doan think Blacks are going to make the same mistake twice.

You are imagining crap you do not know about as usual. Ask any indian including Eroll who went to an HCBU if they were not thought of as black by blacks students there? Blackness is not ethnicity for white Americans, it is not them. Arabs are sand ******s, Italians got their share of ****** designation for their complexion. It is not ethnicity, it is color. 

Black ppl are not stupid, they know Black ppl. Cheddie tried telling Stokey he was a black man. Stokey replied, yuh aint.

There is no bond in just being anti-white.

C Jagan closest friends were all black professionals. He himself said that his father closest friends were fellow African foremen on the plantation. The man only know Indians when he wanted their political support and money and he was quick to point out to Afro Guyanese that East Indians are saying that I am anti-Indian.

Prashad
Prashad posted:
seignet posted:
Stormborn posted:
seignet posted:

In British politic, candidates go to great lengths in stressing their upper class upbringing. In America, Democrats strive to be in extremely close alliance to Black Americans-Bill Clinton actually thought he was Black. 

I doubt whether any person of color would be considered by Black Americans unless their forefathers felt the task master's whip. They learnt their lessons when they choose Obama, son of a white mother fathered by a Kenyan- a non-American. 

I doan think Blacks are going to make the same mistake twice.

You are imagining crap you do not know about as usual. Ask any indian including Eroll who went to an HCBU if they were not thought of as black by blacks students there? Blackness is not ethnicity for white Americans, it is not them. Arabs are sand ******s, Italians got their share of ****** designation for their complexion. It is not ethnicity, it is color. 

Black ppl are not stupid, they know Black ppl. Cheddie tried telling Stokey he was a black man. Stokey replied, yuh aint.

There is no bond in just being anti-white.

C Jagan closest friends were all black professionals. He himself said that his father closest friends were fellow African foremen on the plantation. The man only know Indians when he wanted their political support and money and he was quick to point out to Afro Guyanese that East Indians are saying that I am anti-Indian.

Caribj is going to tell you a newly indentured to the plantation would never speak to or befriend an African, he came off the boat prejudiced. Caribj doan know that in Southern India there are lots of Africans living there for centuries who can never avoid the Indian population.

S
Nehru posted:

You have to be a real Kakahole Putty to vote for Trump

Maybe yuh living in New York, Trump's City. He built it, gave you nice streets, excellent transmisson towers to transmit hindi songs every friday.

Trump is a brilliant man. Yuh know of any Black, Indian or Hispanic who could do all the thing he has done. That is brilliant like sparkles.

Be respectful to your President. 

S
Baseman posted:
Ray posted:

It aint matter who the Dem nominee is...I aint voting for Trump!

Dems all the way!

Is there any good reason why the democrats have a donkey as their mascot?

The donkey's first use in political parlance to represent the Democratic Party came in 1828, during the presidential campaign of Andrew Jackson. Jackson was a popular war hero (after victories in the War of 1812 and the First Seminole War) and ran a campaign under the slogan "Let the People Rule."

Jackson's opponents attacked him as a populist and branded him a "jackass." But Jackson liked the comparison and used the jackass/donkey as a campaign symbol. Opponents later used the jackass/donkey to represent Jackson's stubbornness in office.

But the person who is most responsible for making the donkey a symbol of the Democrats and the elephant a symbol of the Republicans was a cartoonist for "Harper's Weekly" magazine,Thomas Nast.

He first used the donkey in 1870 to represent an antiwar faction he disagreed with, and the next year he used the image of an elephant in a cartoon warning Republicans that their infighting would hurt them in upcoming elections.

But it was his November 7, 1874 cartoon titled "Third Term Panic" that would forever link the animals as symbols of each party.

https://www.rferl.org/a/us-pol...ephant/24762343.html

Django
Last edited by Django
seignet posted:

Caribj is going to tell you a newly indentured to the plantation would never speak to or befriend an African, he came off the boat prejudiced. Caribj doan know that in Southern India there are lots of Africans living there for centuries who can never avoid the Indian population.

Cribby is too obsessed with race. 

FM
Django posted:
Baseman posted:
Ray posted:

It aint matter who the Dem nominee is...I aint voting for Trump!

Dems all the way!

Is there any good reason why the democrats have a donkey as their mascot?

The donkey's first use in political parlance to represent the Democratic Party came in 1828, during the presidential campaign of Andrew Jackson. Jackson was a popular war hero (after victories in the War of 1812 and the First Seminole War) and ran a campaign under the slogan "Let the People Rule."

Jackson's opponents attacked him as a populist and branded him a "jackass." But Jackson liked the comparison and used the jackass/donkey as a campaign symbol. Opponents later used the jackass/donkey to represent Jackson's stubbornness in office.

But the person who is most responsible for making the donkey a symbol of the Democrats and the elephant a symbol of the Republicans was a cartoonist for "Harper's Weekly" magazine,Thomas Nast.

He first used the donkey in 1870 to represent an antiwar faction he disagreed with, and the next year he used the image of an elephant in a cartoon warning Republicans that their infighting would hurt them in upcoming elections.

But it was his November 7, 1874 cartoon titled "Third Term Panic" that would forever link the animals as symbols of each party.

https://www.rferl.org/a/us-pol...ephant/24762343.html

Dude, I like my explanation better. 

FM
Baseman posted:
Prince posted:
Baseman posted:

She will not make it.  Attacking Joe Biden and going after him for positions which could split trump base is a bad move.  

Brown people like Prince, Baseman, and Nehru would want Trump to continue his mission as president. Let's check out DG to see if he changes his mind about Trump.   

Hear bai.  Black politicians focus of Black Lives Matter to get elected.  White politicians like Trump, Biden. Sanders say White Livlihood Matter.  

Guess who guh win?

DG is in doodoo land!!

Sometimes you talk unadulterated crap. Black lives matter is a single issue org why would any politician rest their hopes on such an org alone? 

White people are not a monolith and the majority voted against him the last time. He lucked out and pulled an inside straight in three states that pulled him over the top. That aint happening again. He has been underwater to start with and remains there.

And why the play on white livelihood? Which democrat has anti white issues? Trump has not done great things for white people unless you are counting the one percent for whom he engineered the tax cut that has set the nation in the hole some 6 trillion dollar. Obama took an economy losing 1 million jobs a month to gaining a 1/4 of a million a month. He spent 800 billion to do it and most was repaid. 

You can examine every other metric and tell me what has trump done for the ordinary person? He is a viscous racist with a nasty habit for lying and creating his own alternate reality.

FM
Last edited by Former Member
seignet posted:
Nehru posted:

You have to be a real Kakahole Putty to vote for Trump

Maybe yuh living in New York, Trump's City. He built it, gave you nice streets, excellent transmisson towers to transmit hindi songs every friday.

Trump is a brilliant man. Yuh know of any Black, Indian or Hispanic who could do all the thing he has done. That is brilliant like sparkles.

Be respectful to your President. 

You are imagining someone else not the carnival barker in the WH. 

FM
Stormborn posted:
Baseman posted:
Prince posted:
Baseman posted:

Guess who guh win?

DG is in doodoo land!!

Sometimes you talk unadulterated crap. Black lives matter is a single issue org why would any politician rest their hopes on such an org alone? 

White people are not a monolith and the majority voted against him the last time. He lucked out and pulled an inside straight in three states that pulled him over the top. That aint happening again. He has been underwater to start with and remains there.

And why the play on white livelihood? Which democrat has anti white issues? Trump has not done great things for white people unless you are counting the one percent for whom he engineered the tax cut that has set the nation in the hole some 6 trillion dollar. Obama took an economy losing 1 million jobs a month to gaining a 1/4 of a million a month. He spent 800 billion to do it and most was repaid. 

You can examine every other metric and tell me what has trump done for the ordinary person? He is a viscous racist with a nasty habit for lying and creating his own alternate reality.

Obama was not bad.  His white middle class voters voted trump. 

Baseman

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.