Skip to main content

FM
Former Member

My New Years Resolution:

To see the best minds of the PPP and PNC as one party (will never happen in my lifetime)

The PPP to apologize to longtime members who were cast aside and thrown in the trash bin.

To see a New Leader groomed and one who can appeal to all races in 2020.

The PPP to expand their support base by appealing to the mixed races and Afros.

Bringing more young minds to rebuild the Party to it's full strength.

Fighting to defend sugar workers and rice farmers. They are your base and never forget your base. Moses and Ramjattan did they and will pay a heavy price.

Stop being hostile to the West.  They are our friends.

Return the party to the grassroots and publicly apologize for mistakes made in the past.

Appoint a young and progressive General Secretary.

Rid Freedom House of old bags and replace it with young and progressive minds.

Happy New Year

Your most Faithful Supporter.

Replies sorted oldest to newest

yuji22 posted:

My New Years Resolution:

To see the best minds of the PPP and PNC as one party (will never happen in my lifetime)Agree

The PPP to apologize to longtime members who were cast aside and thrown in the trash bin. Agree

To see a New Leader groomed and one who can appeal to all races in 2020. Agree

The PPP to expand their support base by appealing to the mixed races and Afros. Agree

Bringing more young minds to rebuild the Party to it's full strength. Agree

Fighting to defend sugar workers and rice farmers. They are your base and never forget your base. Agree

Stop being hostile to the West.  They are our friends. Agree

Return the party to the grassroots and publicly apologize for mistakes made in the past. Agree

Appoint a young and progressive General Secretary. Agree

Rid Freedom House of old bags and replace it with young and progressive minds. Agree

Happy New Year.

FM
yuji22 posted:

The PPP to expand their support base by appealing to the mixed races and Afros.

I will take a page out of Kari's book and say that the PPP must apologize to black and mixed people for how they treated blacks especially during the past 23 years.

If Indians are entitled to an apology from the PNC, then Africans require the same from the PPP.

FM
Bibi Haniffa posted:

The PPP is grooming a bright new crop of young leaders who will be the stars of tomorrow.  All of them are dedicated to the party and to the people of Guyana.  Gilbakka will turn in his grave when these stars start to star!

1.  How many of them are allowed to offer their INDEPENDENT opinions, and challenge the leadership, when they see fit?  NONE I bet.

2. How many of them aren't Indians?  A few like Kwame and Africo, soup lickers who lack credibility with any one.

FM
Cobra posted:

Dr. Jagdeo is leading the youngest and brightest in the new PPP party and to nurtured a young new face as presidential candidate for 2020. This individual will appeal to all Guyanese, young and old alike. I hope all us live to see the return of the PPP in action.

Who is that Bibi.when u ass will get wise.bar rat is the one the ppp have to kick out 

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.