Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by cain:
Is how much time so you does fast in a year banna?

Is like every three weeks or so you does stop eat for some religious thing or other.

You sure you're not just broke?

Bro I just see this post.
Our Holy Prophet (uwbp0 used to fast on Mondays and thursdays so it good thing for us to follow.
I try to fast on Thursdays.
Chief
quote:
Originally posted by Riya:
quote:
Originally posted by Chief:
Aldite then I will have to send lil ration.

you are a savior...a lil frek will be nice too

Big Grin

Rass real Guyanese, you ain't only want food you want a lil raise as well.

You sure you aint living in Guyanan. Wink

I sent a barrel for my cousin and she called and ask if Ican send a lil change for her to clear the barrel.
Chief
quote:
Originally posted by Chief:

Rass real Guyanese, you ain't only want food you want a lil raise as well.

You sure you aint living in Guyanan. Wink

I sent a barrel for my cousin and she called and ask if Ican send a lil change for her to clear the barrel.

what's that saying..you can tek me out of Guyana but you can't take Guyana out of me flag Big Grin

you cousin right...next time send the barrel door to door Razz
FM
Looks like Chiefy at Jummah and he's not eating today!

GNIers bit into your lunch thread and kept it going for a whole year. We savored the dishes, smacked our tongues, and licked our fingers. I look forward to your 2012 thread...I know it will have zest, and I'm not talking about lemon zestSmile Thank you Chiefy for your tenacity in nourishing this thread. Indeed, you kept it well-fedSmile
FM
quote:
Originally posted by Miraver:
Looks like Chiefy at Jummah and he's not eating today!

GNIers bit into your lunch thread and kept it going for a whole year. We savored the dishes, smacked our tongues, and licked our fingers. I look forward to your 2012 thread...I know it will have zest, and I'm not talking about lemon zestSmile Thank you Chiefy for your tenacity in nourishing this thread. Indeed, you kept it well-fedSmile

Mir,

After Jumah I visited my parents and had lunch with them. Boojay liver, fried Bhaigan, dholl and rice along with some curried chicken.

Thanks for your kind words however I am still undecided if Iwill do a 2012 lunch thread.
Chief

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.