Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by chameli:
and did i tell u i brought back 8 bakkles a GY rum...wait, i gon do better, i gon send the pic to IGH to post umRazz

Isn't there a limit for that? I always thought it was like two per person....maybe thats just NY to CA dunno
Just curious...
Actually I saw the Guyana Silver Rum in the stores and bought one...kinda cool you can get those (Guyana collections) now in the LCBO Wink
FM
A suggestion for the new year. If you eat or oder at a restaraunt and the food is delicious then by all means please post the name of the restaraunt.
This can be useful to all of us, especially, when GNIers visit other cities.

Ok today I had lunch a restaraunt call Legends its located across the street from the Empire State Building at 6 w 33rd st.

The Fish & Chips were the best...highly recommended.
Chief
quote:
Originally posted by Cher:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by chameli:
and did i tell u i brought back 8 bakkles a GY rum...wait, i gon do better, i gon send the pic to IGH to post umRazz

Isn't there a limit for that? I always thought it was like two per personQUOTE]

Over the limit of two bottles per person is called thiefing. She is good at that. Big Grin Big Grin
FM
quote:
Originally posted by Rosita:
VB like you preparing for the upcoming dance or what. Smile wavey

BTW: I spoke with Tara and ordered the tickets. We will see you on the Feb 12th.

yeaaaaaaa!!!...i was wondering if you will be there.

girl....i always eat healthy.....but i don't lose even an ounce of weight Mad

my body seems to be stuck right where it has been for i don't know how many years.

but.....I am healthy & happy!!
Villagebelle
quote:
Originally posted by chameli:
I woulda come but i keep getting leff out a all ayu soireMad Big GrinBig Grin

btw, i ate a bagel wid fry egg...and a cup a senna padBig GrinBig Grin okay okay, a cuppa decaf earl grey teapartybanana

oowww gyal....is not a 'swaray' or anything like that.....which if you notice i got left out of too Big Grin

its a fundraising dinner/dance that both Rosi and i have attended before.

but seriously, if you are interested, let me know and i will give you the info.
in this case....the more people who attend, the more funds they will raise to help the children of guyana.
Villagebelle
quote:
Originally posted by Chief:
A suggestion for the new year. If you eat or oder at a restaraunt and the food is delicious then by all means please post the name of the restaraunt.
This can be useful to all of us, especially, when GNIers visit other cities.

Ok today I had lunch a restaraunt call Legends its located across the street from the Empire State Building at 6 w 33rd st.

The Fish & Chips were the best...highly recommended.

Chiefy, this is a great suggestion.
Sometime last year, I went to Dante's Cafe in Greenwich Village. Visitors to NY might enjoy going there.
Btw, glad you started the 2011 lunch threadSmile
FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.