Sheik101 posted:
ksazma posted:

When flour became scarce in the 80s bakeries were given a weekly ration to make and sell bread and cakes. This bakery that I know completely closed their shop because they were afraid that the blacks will tear the shop apart in their frenzy for bread. Instead, they began chaining the gate and selling their bread over the gate. But that was also an issue because the blacks would bully their way through the Indians to get the bread. At one point, the bakery was thinking of insisting two lines, one for blacks and one for everyone else. They thought this strategy would ensure that the blacks don't get all the bread. I think by this time, they were only baking on Fridays so there wasn't enough bread for everyone. Another proud accomplishment of PNC Part 1.

Were u one of those indians who got bullied for his daily bread Ksaz? During the 80''s lining up was a daily routine for me. D'urban and Louisa Rowe for my kero and Tang's bakery for my lite as a feather bread.  One thing i can tho, nobody bulied me. I had this nasty habit of holding my ground,  And u coolies who complained that blacks bullied ayuh, that's because u wanted it like that. Doan feel no way. Jus my two cents.

Nah. I didn’t need to be amongst that crowd. We always had business. Most of what I comment on is from observance. A black guy name Django put a knife to my next and stole my bicycle when I was about 13. That is the extent of my personal encounter. But I still got another bicycle, three different motorcycles and a car before leaving Guyana while that criminal Django was still begging for money from people.

Just because I didn’t personally experience the wickedness of blacks in Guyana doesn’t mean I cannot comment on my observations.

Sheik101 posted:
Sean posted:

Bai, Indos suffered immensely under the PNC yet PNC supporters voted for the palm tree 🌴 on election day. They wanted Burnham in power by hook or crook. 

Hmmm....what about those indians up countryside who profited handsomely by bringing in boatloads of contraband. Were they suffering?

And chap is not a palm tree alone, is a crocodile wrap around a palm tree. Ask Ray. He had wan a dem card.

Last time I checked, they paid for the boatloads they brought in. They didn’t steal them.

ksazma posted:
Sheik101 posted:
ksazma posted:

When flour became scarce in the 80s bakeries were given a weekly ration to make and sell bread and cakes. This bakery that I know completely closed their shop because they were afraid that the blacks will tear the shop apart in their frenzy for bread. Instead, they began chaining the gate and selling their bread over the gate. But that was also an issue because the blacks would bully their way through the Indians to get the bread. At one point, the bakery was thinking of insisting two lines, one for blacks and one for everyone else. They thought this strategy would ensure that the blacks don't get all the bread. I think by this time, they were only baking on Fridays so there wasn't enough bread for everyone. Another proud accomplishment of PNC Part 1.

Were u one of those indians who got bullied for his daily bread Ksaz? During the 80''s lining up was a daily routine for me. D'urban and Louisa Rowe for my kero and Tang's bakery for my lite as a feather bread.  One thing i can tho, nobody bulied me. I had this nasty habit of holding my ground,  And u coolies who complained that blacks bullied ayuh, that's because u wanted it like that. Doan feel no way. Jus my two cents.

Nah. I didn’t need to be amongst that crowd. We always had business. Most of what I comment on is from observance. A black guy name Django put a knife to my next and stole my bicycle when I was about 13. That is the extent of my personal encounter. But I still got another bicycle, three different motorcycles and a car before leaving Guyana while that criminal Django was still begging for money from people.

Just because I didn’t personally experience the wickedness of blacks in Guyana doesn’t mean I cannot comment on my observations.

I now see why you and Django don't grind, all ah them the same.

K
ksazma posted:
Sheik101 posted:
Sean posted:

Bai, Indos suffered immensely under the PNC yet PNC supporters voted for the palm tree 🌴 on election day. They wanted Burnham in power by hook or crook. 

Hmmm....what about those indians up countryside who profited handsomely by bringing in boatloads of contraband. Were they suffering?

And chap is not a palm tree alone, is a crocodile wrap around a palm tree. Ask Ray. He had wan a dem card.

Last time I checked, they paid for the boatloads they brought in. They didn’t steal them.

I think some underestimate the risk of life and sacrifices those people went through to bring contraband goods into the country. 
I can relate to this experience. The reward was great but you are sleeping with one eye open. 
the monetary gains were distributed to many police officers and politicians. And people gets good food. 

kp posted:
ksazma posted:
Sheik101 posted:
ksazma posted:

I now see why you and Django don't grind, all ah them the same.

Bai, me and Django still buddy. We just just dislike different parties.

ronan posted:
skeldon_man posted:
ronan posted:
skeldon_man posted:
ronan posted:

Skeldon_Man is you mumma man who leff you fuh struggle afta you barn?
Must have been raised by your grandmother heh? Typical of single-parent negores whose kids turn out  to be murderers, thieves, auntieman, and a burden to society.

banna, iss nat you jump in uninvited with dis earlier:

"De man like dem churile."

hmmm?

now you trying to show how yuh pencil d!ck bigger than Ksazma's

lol

Redux, you were banned for life and you retooled under a different alias

heh heh heh

poor you

You contribute nothing to this site. You come here to spew your negro tree-dwelling thoughts. Your incoherent babblings are a sign that you are not all there. If you are looking for a donkey size kaak, this not the forum for you. You need to go on a horse or mule breeding site. You will get a donkey or a horse to graze you bt.

skeldon_man posted:
ronan posted:
skeldon_man posted:
ronan posted:
skeldon_man posted:
ronan posted:

Skeldon_Man is you mumma man who leff you fuh struggle afta you barn?
Must have been raised by your grandmother heh? Typical of single-parent negores whose kids turn out  to be murderers, thieves, auntieman, and a burden to society.

banna, iss nat you jump in uninvited with dis earlier:

"De man like dem churile."

hmmm?

now you trying to show how yuh pencil d!ck bigger than Ksazma's

lol

Redux, you were banned for life and you retooled under a different alias

heh heh heh

poor you

You contribute nothing to this site. You come here to spew your negro tree-dwelling thoughts. Your incoherent babblings are a sign that you are not all there. If you are looking for a donkey size kaak, this not the forum for you. You need to go on a horse or mule breeding site. You will get a donkey or a horse to graze you bt.

banna, you could be dangerous if you possessed even a modicum of wit

but yuh crude, unlearned and stupid

alas . . .

lol

ksazma posted:

Nothing racist about pointing out all the despicable acts committed by blacks in Guyana and around the world. Thankfully I didn’t fall into the trap of making excuses for them. One has to be blind to pretend that the vast majority of violence in the world is committed by blacks.

In Guyana where they were about half the population of Indians, they were probably responsible for about 90% of the crimes.

Must be black people dropping all dem bombs in the ME and elsewhere...black people wearing suicide vests, plenty blacks in India rapin women, man, yuh sound so racist

Ray, who you think in Guyana are committing more crimes? What does the FACTS?History tells us about the Guyana situation? Who are the ones that has been training, condoning and mobilize criminals for political gains???

Nehru
Ray posted:
ksazma posted:

Nothing racist about pointing out all the despicable acts committed by blacks in Guyana and around the world. Thankfully I didn’t fall into the trap of making excuses for them. One has to be blind to pretend that the vast majority of violence in the world is committed by blacks.

In Guyana where they were about half the population of Indians, they were probably responsible for about 90% of the crimes.

Must be black people dropping all dem bombs in the ME and elsewhere...black people wearing suicide vests, plenty blacks in India rapin women, man, yuh sound so racist

I also have a problem with those people in the ME dropping bombs. How does crime in India compare to Africa. But step away from places where it is almost all one set of people and evaluate places where there multiple sets of people and you will find that blacks commit crimes far in excess of their proportion of the population. I have no problem making that argument and thankfully I don’t need to be concerned about how I am perceived.

Nehru posted:

Ray, who you think in Guyana are committing more crimes? What does the FACTS?History tells us about the Guyana situation? Who are the ones that has been training, condoning and mobilize criminals for political gains???

maybe yuh cannot read...the man said all over the world

ksazma posted:

Ray, when is the last time you saw a civil war in India? What about Africa? Now cyer yuh rass. 😀

Hitler was black?

Was Bush and CHeney black? (they killed over 500,000 in Iraq)

What about Assad? He gassed his own people

You is one racist dude

ksazma posted:

evaluate places where there multiple sets of people and you will find that blacks commit crimes far in excess of their proportion of the population. I have no problem making that argument

suh now is about "evaluate" and "multiple sets of people" and "crimes far in excess . . ." eh?

wuh happen to da "manifesto"??

for wan "stallion" someone "[un]concerned" with how he is "perceived," you sure spending a lot of backfill time on a serious hussle filing down the edges of your StormFront-ready hard sh!t deposited from wan shredded anus doubling as a speech orifice

not sure where you go when yuh nasty stench start to overpower all and everything and even the most 'forgiving' start to recoil

well, nevertheless, here is my fuss tutorial for the mental bleach mongering ignorant and neva-read-a-real-book insecure blowhards defecating on GNI

in open societies, crime against property that is not political is always the province of the the poor - the underclasses

that is not an "argument" . . . make a mental note

now, go look up the difference between correlation and causation

but that's only for the record . . . everybady know that yuh diversion is antiman smoke to prettify and perfume up hate speech

nah suh bai?

and, after you finish kneepad and laundry duties at the klan haus, guh purchase some acyclovir ointment and bacitracin vaseline for the lips and elsewhere to soothe your sorrows

lol

Ray posted:
ksazma posted:

Ray, when is the last time you saw a civil war in India? What about Africa? Now cyer yuh rass. 😀

Hitler was black?

Was Bush and CHeney black? (they killed over 500,000 in Iraq)

What about Assad? He gassed his own people

You is one racist dude

Bai, why stop there. What about Africa the past two decades alone? It is not racist to point out the obvious. You live in NYC. How would you assess the problem there?

ronan posted:
ksazma posted:

evaluate places where there multiple sets of people and you will find that blacks commit crimes far in excess of their proportion of the population. I have no problem making that argument

suh now is about "evaluate" and "multiple sets of people" and "crimes far in excess . . ." eh?

for wan "stallion" someone "[un]concerned" with how he is "perceived," you sure spending a lot of backfill time on a serious hussle filing down the edges of your StormFront-ready manifestos deposited from a very busy anus doubling as a speech orifice

not sure where you go when yuh nasty stench start to overpower all and everything and even the most 'forgiving' start to recoil

well, nevertheless, here is my fuss tutorial for the mental bleach mongering ignorant and neva-read-a-real-book insecure blowhards defecating on GNI

in open societies, crime against property that is not political is always the province of the the poor - the underclasses

now, go look up the difference between correlation and causation after you finish kneepad and laundry duties at the klan haus, arite?

lol

Why you always seeking an excuse!  You sound just like the PNC Banna who came to Globespan!  Only he and he Guyana constituents understand the effects of poverty!  So without “cash transfers” there will be crime!!

Baseman
Nehru posted:

Two senseless shootings happened in Jamaica Queens over the last few days. Check out the reason for the shootings!!

I could pint out numerous killings in the US committed by non blacks, but yuh too stupid fuh see sense

Baseman posted:
ronan posted:
ksazma posted:

for wan "stallion" someone "[un]concerned" with how he is "perceived," you sure spending a lot of backfill time on a serious hussle filing down the edges of your StormFront-ready manifestos deposited from a very busy anus doubling as a speech orifice

now, go look up the difference between correlation and causation after you finish kneepad and laundry duties at the klan haus, arite?

lol

Why you always seeking an excuse!  You sound just like the PNC Banna who came to Globespan!  Only he and he Guyana constituents understand the effects of poverty!  So without “cash transfers” there will be crime!!

It is easier for them to make excuses than correct their behavior.

Nehru posted:

Ray, I believe Kascz is referring to individuals or small Gangs NOT Wars, Genocides and State sponsored!!!

Violence is violence...

Since you talking small gangs...are the various mafias around the world run by blacks?

My argument is that Guyanese Afro are MORE violent that Indo Guyanese. There ARE violence all over the world and if you want to be objective and fair Afros seems to be among the killings much frequently.

Nehru
Nehru posted:

My argument is that Guyanese Afro are MORE violent that [the word is than ] Indo Guyanese.

There ARE violence all over the world and if you want to be objective and fair Afros seems to be among the killings much frequently.

Show the stats on Guyana , which Ethnic Group are prone to commit murder .

Django
Last edited by Django
ksazma posted:

But step away from places where it is almost all one set of people and evaluate places where there multiple sets of people and you will find that blacks commit crimes far in excess of their proportion of the population. I have no problem making that argument and thankfully I don’t need to be concerned about how I am perceived.

wuh happen to your "manifesto"??

for wan "stallion" someone "[un]concerned" with how he is "perceived," you sure spending a lot of backfill time on a serious hussle filing down the edges of your StormFront-ready hard sh!t deposited from wan shredded anus doubling as a speech orifice

now, go look up the difference between correlation and causation

but that's only for the record . . . everybady know that yuh diversion is antiman smoke to prettify and perfume up hate speech

nah suh bai?

and, after you finish kneepad and laundry duties at the klan haus, guh purchase some acyclovir ointment and bacitracin vaseline for the lips and elsewhere to soothe your sorrows

lol

Django posted:

Start ayuh own thread with the racist bullcrap. Every thread goes of on a different track by the haters.

I’m not making a racist statement!   I ask why he always making excuses!  There is no excuse for crime!

Ok, I concede if you hungry and tief lil food!

Baseman
Last edited by Baseman
Nehru posted:

My argument is that Guyanese Afro are MORE violent that Indo Guyanese. There ARE violence all over the world and if you want to be objective and fair Afros seems to be among the killings much frequently.

what proof do you have of this...or yuh just talking out of yuh ass as usual

Django posted:
Nehru posted:

My argument is that Guyanese Afro are MORE violent that [the word is than ] Indo Guyanese.

There ARE violence all over the world and if you want to be objective and fair Afros seems to be among the killings much frequently.

Both!! with one more than the other!!

Lusignan, Bartica, Agricolla, Buxton , study your history!!

Nehru
Nehru posted:
Django posted:
Nehru posted:

Both!! with one more than the other!!

Lusignan, Bartica, Agricolla, Buxton , study your history!!

Banna try again , that's not the bench mark to use.

Django
Baseman posted:

Why you always seeking an excuse!

how exactly is intelligent, edifying speech "seeking an excuse"

that's an easy 3 words you farted . . . signifying NOTHING!

the light touch of a fraud and committed tribal

i doubt you even properly read what i posted

that you want IGNORANCE to rule is not even the worst of it

you have serious head problems banna . . . invested way too much in the racist stuff you go out of your way PRETENDING to scorn

smfh

ronan posted:
Baseman posted:

Why you always seeking an excuse!

how exactly is intelligent, edifying speech "seeking an excuse"

that's an easy 3 words you farted . . . signifying NOTHING!

the light touch of a fraud and committed tribal

i doubt you even properly read what i posted

that you want IGNORANCE to rule is not even the worst of it

you have serious head problems banna . . . invested way too much in the racist stuff you go out of your way PRETENDING to scorn

smfh

I read what you wrote!  After sifting through all your rant, it what’s left.  It’s the same shyte I’ve been hearing all my life!

Not sure where you think I want ignorance to rule!

Baseman