Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

This blackman vs coolieman nonsense must come to an end. Labba, when you sell you cane juice, does your glass say Blackman vs Coolie man glass ? I hope not.

I am in agreement wit you. We is one people and we muss end this race shyte. Jagan and Burnham jumbie still haunting Guyanese and its not Obeah, its stupidity.

FM
Sean posted:

This blackman vs coolieman nonsense must come to an end. Labba, when you sell you cane juice, does your glass say Blackman vs Coolie man glass ? I hope not.

I am in agreement wit you. We is one people and we muss end this race shyte. Jagan and Burnham jumbie still haunting Guyanese and its not Obeah, its stupidity.

Hey hey hey...doh mean dem coolie peopkle getting nuff nuff catahar when Jagdoe and puppy Irfaan get govt...hey hey hey.

FM
Sean posted:

The PNC gives Guyanese white mouth.PPP does a lot better than that but not enough. I man tekking me cup to Guyana when PPP wins. I want me cup of oil.

Hey hey Hey.

Sean by the Lake, don't be too optimistic. When you tek yuh cup to President Irfaan and plead for some oil he might tell yuh: "All gone, Lake." 😄

FM

When flour became scarce in the 80s bakeries were given a weekly ration to make and sell bread and cakes. This bakery that I know completely closed their shop because they were afraid that the blacks will tear the shop apart in their frenzy for bread. Instead, they began chaining the gate and selling their bread over the gate. But that was also an issue because the blacks would bully their way through the Indians to get the bread. At one point, the bakery was thinking of insisting two lines, one for blacks and one for everyone else. They thought this strategy would ensure that the blacks don't get all the bread. I think by this time, they were only baking on Fridays so there wasn't enough bread for everyone. Another proud accomplishment of PNC Part 1.

FM
ksazma posted:

When flour became scarce in the 80s bakeries were given a weekly ration to make and sell bread and cakes. This bakery that I know completely closed their shop because they were afraid that the blacks will tear the shop apart in their frenzy for bread. Instead, they began chaining the gate and selling their bread over the gate. But that was also an issue because the blacks would bully their way through the Indians to get the bread. At one point, the bakery was thinking of insisting two lines, one for blacks and one for everyone else. They thought this strategy would ensure that the blacks don't get all the bread. I think by this time, they were only baking on Fridays so there wasn't enough bread for everyone. Another proud accomplishment of PNC Part 1.

i see yuh trying bai

dis wan is de “PNC” ride which providing tenuous cover and keeping you in civil conversation

de other kkk wan overpowering dis wan and i doan see a path for you given your totemic  â€œblacks are the scourge of the world” manifesto

E for effort pan the other thread though

FM
ronan posted:
ksazma posted:

i see yuh trying bai

dis wan is de “PNC” ride which providing tenuous cover and keeping you in civil conversation

de other kkk wan overpowering dis wan and i doan see a path for you given your totemic  â€œblacks are the scourge of the world” manifesto

The man is like Trump - a proud racist. Unlike you who still lookin for bromance daily fuh panty wearing men with shakebatty, yet to come out the closet...

sachin_05
Last edited by sachin_05
sachin_05 posted:
ronan posted:
ksazma posted:

i see yuh trying bai

The man is [] a proud racist. Unlike you . . .

ahmmm, OK

now, given that you have personal knowledge of he being "proud" and all, one must wonder at the spectacle of him babbing n weaving like a punk on the issue

no?

suh antiman, when you planning to help scrape off the mange and maggots infesting he 3-leg dankey yuh now calling "stallion" and jump on fuh de 'ride' . . . hmmmm?

FM
Last edited by Former Member
Sean posted:

The PNC gives Guyanese white mouth.PPP does a lot better than that but not enough. I man tekking me cup to Guyana when PPP wins. I want me cup of oil.

Hey hey Hey.

Bai foh one minute yu sound like dem one love social cohesion bais like Snowie Rowie...but wid PPP flavour...we was testing foh see if abie Babu Jaan president in makin through puppy Irfaan pass de one love social cohesion order dis time. Bai ayoo now is de biggest Burnham fan...hey hey hey. Ayoo na cuss Burnham no more? Hey hey hey

FM

Nothing racist about pointing out all the despicable acts committed by blacks in Guyana and around the world. Thankfully I didn’t fall into the trap of making excuses for them. One has to be blind to pretend that the vast majority of violence in the world is committed by blacks.

In Guyana where they were about half the population of Indians, they were probably responsible for about 90% of the crimes.

FM
ksazma posted:

One has to be blind to pretend that the vast majority of violence in the world is committed by blacks.

"is" or "isn't" bai?

don't overexert and get it twisted

you do have a "stallion" reputation to protect

lol

and of course i am always available to assist the poorly educated with sentence construction, grammar and proofreading

FM
ronan posted:
ksazma posted:

One has to be blind to pretend that the vast majority of violence in the world is committed by blacks.

"is" or "isn't" bai?

lol

and of course i am always available to assist the poorly educated with sentence construction, grammar and proofreading

Is this all you do all day on GNI, fight everyone?  If you have nothing better to do, go to cooking school!

Baseman
Baseman posted:
ronan posted:
ksazma posted:

"is" or "isn't" bai?

lol

Is this all you do all day on GNI, fight everyone? If you have nothing better to do, go to cooking school!

that's your 'blind man' takeaway, huh?

you are sick . . . go check yourself

FM
ronan posted:
Baseman posted:
ronan posted:
ksazma posted:

"is" or "isn't" bai?

lol

Is this all you do all day on GNI, fight everyone?

that's your takeaway?

Yea, you fight day in day out!  Marnin’ till nite!!

Baseman
Baseman posted:
ronan posted:
Baseman posted:
ronan posted:
ksazma posted:

"is" or "isn't" bai?

lol

that's your 'blind man' takeaway, huh?

ahmmm, i actually spend very little time on GNI of late

unlike the permanently idle like you and the ignorant wind up antiman 'ksazma' posting 24/7/365

check yourself banna

you manifesting some weird Freudian projection sh!t

FM
Baseman posted:
ronan posted:
Baseman posted:
ronan posted:
ksazma posted:

"is" or "isn't" bai?

lol

that's your takeaway?

The fool should use the time he spends on GNI to find ways other than stealing to put food in his table.

FM
Baseman posted:
ronan posted:
Baseman posted:
ronan posted:
ksazma posted:

"is" or "isn't" bai?

lol

that's your takeaway?

De man like dem churile.

FM
ksazma posted:
Baseman posted:
ronan posted:
Baseman posted:
ronan posted:
ksazma posted:

"is" or "isn't" bai?

lol

that's your takeaway?

The fool should use the time he spends on GNI to find ways other than stealing to put food in his table.

you is wan desperate stupid casting about fuh 'friends'; but is arite

see here:

@baseman

"ahmmm, i actually spend very little time on GNI of late

unlike the permanently idle like you and the ignorant wind up antiman 'ksazma' posting 24/7/365

check yourself banna

you manifesting some weird Freudian projection sh!t"

poor DUNCE you

lol

FM
Baseman posted:
ronan posted:
ksazma posted:

"is" or "isn't" bai?

lol

Is this all you do all day on GNI, fight everyone?  If you have nothing better to do, go to cooking school!

Heh Heh . 

FM
ksazma posted:

Were u one of those indians who got bullied for his daily bread Ksaz? During the 80''s lining up was a daily routine for me. D'urban and Louisa Rowe for my kero and Tang's bakery for my lite as a feather bread.  One thing i can tho, nobody bulied me. I had this nasty habit of holding my ground,  And u coolies who complained that blacks bullied ayuh, that's because u wanted it like that. Doan feel no way. Jus my two cents.

Sheik101
Dave posted:
Baseman posted:
ronan posted:
ksazma posted:

"is" or "isn't" bai?

lol

Heh Heh . 

alyuh 3 antiman beaten and broken down

resorting to wan langmouth grin n graze in insistent alternate reality

is suh

rotflmfho

FM
Sean posted:

Bai, Indos suffered immensely under the PNC yet PNC supporters voted for the palm tree ðŸŒī on election day. They wanted Burnham in power by hook or crook. 

Hmmm....what about those indians up countryside who profited handsomely by bringing in boatloads of contraband. Were they suffering?

And chap is not a palm tree alone, is a crocodile wrap around a palm tree. Ask Ray. He had wan a dem card.

Sheik101
ronan posted:

oh skites, KP juss jine the other 3 antiman in the "alternate reality" rub-a-dub tub

lol

Listen BT man ,don't pick on me, I am a happy married man. Brite marnin and you start with your anti-man behaviour, no shame, obviously business was SLOW last night.

This is a political fight, I don't know what you are doing here, this is not a SHAKEABATTY GAY site, wrang place sista.

K
ronan posted:
Dave posted:
Baseman posted:
ronan posted:
ksazma posted:

"is" or "isn't" bai?

lol

Heh Heh . 

alyuh 3 antiman beaten and broken down

resorting to wan langmouth grin n graze in insistent alternate reality

is suh

rotflmfho

Image result for what is that meme

FM
ronan posted:
kp posted:
ronan posted:

oh skites, KP [skeldon_man] juss jine the other 3 antiman in the "alternate reality" rub-a-dub tub

lol

don't pick on me

oww banna, beg pardon

i [understandably?] mix you up with the leprous skeldon_man

meh sarry

lol

Skeldon_Man is you mumma man who leff you fuh struggle afta you barn?
Must have been raised by your grandmother heh? Typical of single-parent negores whose kids turn out  to be murderers, thieves, auntieman, and a burden to society.

FM
skeldon_man posted:
ronan posted:
kp posted:
ronan posted:

oh skites, KP [skeldon_man] juss jine the other 3 antiman in the "alternate reality" rub-a-dub tub

lol

don't pick on me

oww banna, beg pardon

meh sarry

lol

Must have been raised by your grandmother heh? Typical of single-parent negores whose kids turn out  to be murderers, thieves, auntieman, and a burden to society.

banna, iss nat you jump in uninvited with dis earlier:

"De man like dem churile."

hmmm?

now you trying to show how yuh pencil d!ck bigger than Ksazma's

'competition' as spectacle bai

lol

FM
ronan posted:
skeldon_man posted:
ronan posted:
kp posted:
ronan posted:

lol

don't pick on me

oww banna, beg pardon

meh sarry

lol

hmmm?

lol

Redux, you were banned for life and you retooled under a different alias. It was your same buggering and dick habit that got you expelled.
I bet my dick is pencil-sized compared to what you took and are capable of taking. Men's dicks are too small for you, you need a donkey saucepan cover size one now. Get some outfit to make you a comparable size vibrator.

FM
skeldon_man posted:
ronan posted:
skeldon_man posted:
ronan posted:
kp posted:
ronan posted:

lol

don't pick on me

oww banna, beg pardon

meh sarry

lol

hmmm?

lol

Redux, you were banned for life and you retooled under a different alias

heh heh heh

poor you

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.