Skip to main content

FM
Former Member

11 Feel Good Films That Will Lift Your Spirits Up This Long Weekend

Martini Shots, Bollywood, August 17, 2016, Authors: Yatharth Chauhan (Editorial Team), http://www.desimartini.com/new...end/article36162.htm

For a lot us Indians, different festivals have different meanings that also get along different plans. Of course when it comes to festivals, the first thing that hangs around our minds is a day off from work and an opportunity to execute some of our plans. Binge watching a movie marathon is quite an effective plan too if you’re not too much into celebrating festivals. What would you do this long weekend of Rakhi if you’re a guy and you don’t have a sister or a girl with no brother?

Since I can’t offer myself to be everybody’s Rakhi brother, I’d still try and make your weekend plans successful. How about you prepare yourself for a movie marathon with a theme?  I’ll suggest you the theme and also the movies that go along with it. So here’s what you can do: Get set for a marathon with ‘feel good’ movies that will lift your spirits up. With a four day weekend in prospect, 11 movies should ought to cover you up enough.

While odds are high you would have already watched these movies a multiple times, but then how about you given them another view?

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Bajrangi Bhaijaan

Yeah we all have seen this movie a lot of times but having it in your marathon playlist wouldn’t hurt. How often do we really get a Salman Khan film to be nice?

FM

Nil Battey Sannata

One of the most heart wrenching inspiring movies you will with a tinge of humor on it! Nil Battey Sannata will make sure you don’t run out of breath too quickly.

FM

Jolly LLB

How about some hilarious yet engaging court room drama? Jolly LLB is by all means a feel good and lifting your spirits sort of movie to maintain the pace towards the end.

FM

English Vinglish

No end should really be half cooked in a way that it doesn’t compliment your complete playlist. Keep English Vinglish for the end and get set to be inspired, touched and mesmerized all at the same time!

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.