Skip to main content

FM
Former Member

I went to NY to attend the Bollywood awards in 2002, I was given an award for Humanitarian Service.  The 2 recipients before me were Michael Jackson and Steven Segal.  It was an honour for Guyana and I accepted it on behalf of the country and had a chance to mention Kids First as well. 

I asked our President for money to buy a suitable outfit and 2 new suits and he would only spare US$200, it wasn’t enough. I had to borrow money from the Consulate in NY and the Office of the President had to repay him when I returned.  This was because our President did not approve of the award and was being his usual spiteful self. 

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by Nehru:

What kind of a woman Jagdeo married, she nah gat money to buy clothes????

Usually if you are attending a public event and you are a first lady etc. your attire is paid for by tax payers. That is usually the protocol. Within reason of course.

If you gonna go Imelda Marcos on the tax payers you are gonna get a sharp kick in the arse.

These are basic things, I am surprised a learned individual like yourself is not aware of these basic protocol and practices. Like you are having a tough day.

FM
Originally Posted by HM_Redux:

Usually if you are attending a public event and you are a first lady etc. your attire is paid for by tax payers. That is usually the protocol. Within reason of course.

If you gonna go Imelda Marcos on the tax payers you are gonna get a sharp kick in the arse.

These are basic things, I am surprised a learned individual like yourself is not aware of these basic protocol and practices. Like you are having a tough day.

DAT IS BULLSHIT!!!

Nehru

DAT IS BULLSHIT!!!

oh of course which part is bullshot?

FM

I went to NY to attend the Bollywood awards in 2002, I was given an award for Humanitarian Service.  The 2 recipients before me were Michael Jackson and Steven Segal.  It was an honour for Guyana and I accepted it on behalf of the country and had a chance to mention Kids First as well. 

I asked our President for money to buy a suitable outfit and 2 new suits and he would only spare US$200, it wasn’t enough. I had to borrow money from the Consulate in NY and the Office of the President had to repay him when I returned.  This was because our President did not approve of the award and was being his usual spiteful self. 

That is the kind of mean that is rare as hell. That half man has made our society into a cesspool of vindictiveness and evil.

FM

It is nastiness nastiness, flat out nastiness and this is what most indian people with common sense that I speak to reject.

It is in this same vein you have to look at the comments made by ramsaran he is empowered by this kind of leadership tone set by jagdeo.

This again goes to exactly why I am saying the PPP will not and cannot fire Ramsaran. Any condemnation of him is just lip service at the end of the day they cannot do anything to this guy he will remain there and they will reaffirm their commitment to abuse of women and treating women like animals around them.

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.