Skip to main content

Pointblank posted:

A sketch of a suspect in the shooting of a Muslim cleric and an associate, who were killed on Saturday while walking together following afternoon prayers at a mosque in the New York City borough of Queens, released by New York Police Department, August 13, 2016. New York Police Department/Handout via REUTERS

he looks middle-eastern.

S
yuji22 posted:

Hope that they catch these ruthless criminals. One begins to wonder if Trump's anti Muslim mantra is responsible for this hate crime ?

Or as one poster above mentioned, internal feud ?

Regardless, these criminals must be brought to justice.

That's Seig-Heil's conclusion. that Nazi is clear why he posted that image and stated it's Middle-Eastern.

Kari
Prince posted:
yuji22 posted:

Hope that they catch these ruthless criminals. One begins to wonder if Trump's anti Muslim mantra is responsible for this hate crime ?

Regardless, these criminals must be brought to justice.

Would you like me to answer your question, sir?

No need to, you did it here

https://guyana.crowdstack.io/topic/ju...6#519784817090213566

Chief, take your friend advise and be careful. I don't want to see another victim of Trump.

()
Take Action
cain
Last edited by cain
Chief posted:

Druggie

This is not the Guyana where a Minister Sat Sawh was murdered and the polive cannot find his killer.

The NYPD will leave no stone unturned and trust me they will definitely  look at all angles.

We all want the truth to come to light. The PNC police couldn't do their jobs in Guyana which is why Khan had to step in. Even today with Granger in charge they are still impotent.

With regard to the Imam, it looks like you are hoping for a different set of results rather than the inside job by fellow Muslims. 

FM
Chief posted:
skeldon_man posted:

Do you know that Hindus, Christians, Jews wear beards? I did not know that the beard thing is only reserved for Muslims. So you are saying that because you grow a beard, you are worried that people will see you as a Muslim. God help us if every male wearing a beard is targeted as a Muslim.

Again I will pardon your ignorance.

It is documented that Sikh men who wore beards were attacked more than any other set of men after 9/11.

I hate to say this. You give Line Path Secondary a bad name. You seem to be hog tied when defending Islam or arguing about Islam. Islam is a block to your logical thinking. Sometimes I shake my head when I read some of your postings here. I can see why Base and Cobra pounce on you. Expand your thinking, always ask  "what if" or "why".

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.