Thanks for your responses. Now that the CCJ has ruled against a third term, we have to wait and see who makes it as the PPP presidential candidate. Other variables re:
* If the election will be fair and free
* The attitude of the ABC countries
* The program, talent and charisma of the Presidential candidates
* as always, the effect of racial allegiances
* How things play out in the next two years. In politics (and in Guyana too!) two years is a long time.
* The impact of other forces, like the talked about new Amerindian party and the DNC led by Mr. Craig Sylvester. Mr Ramkarran recently called for a third force. Again?!!