baseman posted:Originally Posted by Rev:
SO WHY DID THE PPP WIN AGAIN ?
* It's rather simple.
* 50+1% of the Guyanese electorate are OPTIMISTIC that the PPP is the party best equipped and qualified to take Guyana forward--only 50-1% are optimistic about the PNC/AFC.
* Since 50+1% is greater than 50-1%----the PPP wins.
* Also, 50+1% of the Guyanese electorate are INSPIRED by the PPP. Only 50-1% are inspired by the PNC.
* And finally,50+1% of the Guyanese electorate perceive the PPP as a BLESSING for their country. Only 50-1% of the Guyanese electorate are inspired by the PNC/AFC.
* There you have it---optimism, inspiration, blessing---50+1% of the Guyanese electorate chose the PPP.
PPP 54% 51% on performance, 3% on fear factor of PNC.
No wonder you have lost every rational part of your brain.