WE HOPE THAT PRESIDENT GANGER ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS WHEN HE APPEARS AS A GUEST TODAY ON HOT SEAT:
1. After running on a promise to lower taxes in 2015 your government collected $91B more per year in taxes. How did this happen?
2. Where did your government spend $1.1 Trillion dollars in the last five years? Where did it go?
3. In 2015 you promised to create more jobs, you even promised a job to every young person who graduated from the University of Guyana within one year of their doing so. How come over 30,000 jobs were lost under your watch?
4. How did your government manage to lose US$55B in earnings through the lopsided contract signed with ExxonMobil?
5. The Auditor General in one of his reports said that over $600M in expenditure from the Durban Park Project is unaccounted for. How did this happen?
6. The Clyde and Co report that was commissioned and paid for by your government said that ExxonMobil wrote the negotiating brief for Cabinet. How did this occur?