WE HOPE THAT PRESIDENT GANGER ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS WHEN HE APPEARS AS A GUEST TODAY ON HOT SEAT:
1. After running on a promise to lower taxes in 2015 your government collected $91B more per year in taxes. How did this happen?
2. Where did your government spend $1.1 Trillion dollars in the last five years? Where did it go?
3. In 2015 you promised to create more jobs, you even promised a job to every young person who graduated from the University of Guyana within one year of their doing so. How come over 30,000 jobs were lost under your watch?
4. How did your government manage to lose US$55B in earnings through the lopsided contract signed with ExxonMobil?
5. The Auditor General in one of his reports said that over $600M in expenditure from the Durban Park Project is unaccounted for. How did this happen?
6. The Clyde and Co report that was commissioned and paid for by your government said that ExxonMobil wrote the negotiating brief for Cabinet. How did this occur?
PPP telling interviewer what to ask. In any case,a bunch of stupid questions. I will answer them.
1. The government did an excellent job of collecting taxes owed.
2. Check the budget documents.
3. How could the government have lost 30000 jobs when the unemployment rate has dropped and the workforce has increased.
4. You can't lose what you didn't have--stupid question.
5. Are you sure the AG said that--we are looking into this matter.
6. What's a negotiating brief? The kind you wear when you negotiate? Just joking but seriously this is a leading question. You will have be more clear about what is being alleged.