Which Guyanese leader was better than Jagdeo? And why? In terms of accomplishments, economic growth, etc.
Dat Kanta Ecanamist sey is Tit for Tat.
Just a little reminder.
Here is the PPP record after 23 years:
- Failed education system with illiteracy on the rise;
- Broken health care system;
- Highest infant/mother mortality rate in the region;
- Poorest country in the hemisphere;
- Most corrupt country in the region;
- Increased racial divisiveness within the last 23 years - state sponsored;
- Broken transportation system;
- Broken electricity system - random and prolonged black outs;
- Broken road works & bridges - crippling the movement of goods and people;
- Broken water and sewage system - no and sometimes unsafe piped water;
- Country in state of dictatorship with the closure of parliament;
- Rolling back of press freedoms with media being threatened;
- Extra judicial killings and disappearances ;
- State sponsored demoralizing of armed services;
Total lies and complete bull crap. This is the reason why Harmon did not give you that GRA job. He was looking for a sober person with mental stability.