Assistant Project Manager for Engineering Projects
We are seeking an Assistant PM for our Engineering Projects. Background in manufacturing required, experience from an aircraft or automotive environment will be helpful.
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of projects across various departments.
Partial list of Responsibilities:
- Work with Suppliers to facilitate their progress
- Address and resolve project issues
- Evaluate strategies and procedures
- Maintain project schedules
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
Partial list of Qualifications:
- Previous experience working with Engineers
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Knowledge of SAP (or similar) preferred
Our ideal candidate has a minimum of 3 years experience in a position that requires Project Management skills.
If you are super organized with great time management ability, you should apply now to learn more about this exciting full time opportunity. Thank you!
Kindly forward resume to email@example.com