The PPP is not an indian party.

Originally Posted by Mitwah:

Rama, how do you intend to rid the PPP/C of the "Apan Jaat" branding?

The Indians have right to vote for any party they want.  If the vote for the PPP, they would be voting for a party, which was formed by blacks.

Mrs. harper has a right reclaim her heritage.

Originally Posted by Ramakant-P:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:

Rama, how do you intend to rid the PPP/C of the "Apan Jaat" branding?

The Indians have right to vote for any party they want.  If the vote for the PPP, they would be voting for a party, which was formed by blacks.

Mrs. harper has a right to reclaim her heritage.

What's her heritage?

You still did not answer my question.

Originally Posted by Brian Teekah:
Originally Posted by Ramakant-P:

The PPP does not peddle apan jaat. That is your rhetorical ignorance of the fact.  The PPP is a black party and and would be such until the end of time.

 

 

Stop lieing, the PPP peddleS racial fear in the bottom houses.

Moses Nagamootoo did that. 

Originally Posted by Ramakant-P:
Originally Posted by Brian Teekah:
Originally Posted by Ramakant-P:

The PPP does not peddle apan jaat. That is your rhetorical ignorance of the fact.  The PPP is a black party and and would be such until the end of time.

 

 

Stop lieing, the PPP peddleS racial fear in the bottom houses.

Moses Nagamootoo did that. 

 

Stop using jumbie; fear of black man – Nagamootoo

Prime Ministerial candidate of the APNU-AFC coalition, Moses Nagamootoo is calling for an end to race-baiting and using the “jumbie of fear of the black man” going into the May 11 elections.

What you mean is that the PPP does not rule for the benefit of the working poor persistent poverty Indians.

 

The PPP is a party for the rich parasitic business and contractor class, the new bourgeoisie.

 

Under the PPP rogues, Indians are still locked out of the Public Service, police, teaching, everywhere. They have done nothing or very little to help the poor Indians.

Originally Posted by TI:

I wonder why...after each election, Indos does keep their children home from school, and avoid going out in the streets....and avoid passing through Agricola

you think during election any black go into mahicia creek,you know they call a indian village on the east coast little CUBA 

Originally Posted by Ramakant-P:

The PPP does not peddle apan jaat. That is your rhetorical ignorance of the fact.  The PPP is a black party and and would be such until the end of time.

 

 

This in itself shows you really are a moron.

Originally Posted by Ramakant-P:

The PPP does not peddle apan jaat. That is your rhetorical ignorance of the fact.  The PPP is a black party and and would be such until the end of time.

 

 

this is the first sense you ever make all them black man that use to beat collie dey in freedum house 

Originally Posted by warrior:
Originally Posted by TI:

I wonder why...after each election, Indos does keep their children home from school, and avoid going out in the streets....and avoid passing through Agricola

you think during election any black go into mahicia creek,you know they call a indian village on the east coast little CUBA 

There is Little Africa in the Corriverton area too. Do you see anything wrong with that? I bet not.

Originally Posted by warrior:

this is why the AFC and APNU form a alliance so we can stop this racist crap but people like will not give it a chance because you hate too much 

Everyone has a right to live a peaceful life in the world, including you and me. You call me a racist. What do you call yourself..a hatred saint?

Originally Posted by warrior:
Originally Posted by TI:

I sincerely doubt the PNC faction is NOT racist. Maybe AFC is impartial, so I wish them luck. Check PNC history.

i grow up as a PYO member we use to train how to kill back people by the ppp now go suck a egg

All talk. You can make up any lie you want, like all compulsive liars do. A piece of advice..don't go start believing your lies.

Originally Posted by skeldon_man:
Originally Posted by warrior:
Originally Posted by TI:

I sincerely doubt the PNC faction is NOT racist. Maybe AFC is impartial, so I wish them luck. Check PNC history.

i grow up as a PYO member we use to train how to kill back people by the ppp now go suck a egg

All talk. You can make up any lie you want, like all compulsive liars do. A piece of advice..don't go start believing your lies.

people like you never fight the PNC you was swimming in the shit trench  

Originally Posted by warrior:
Originally Posted by skeldon_man:
Originally Posted by warrior:
Originally Posted by TI:

I sincerely doubt the PNC faction is NOT racist. Maybe AFC is impartial, so I wish them luck. Check PNC history.

i grow up as a PYO member we use to train how to kill back people by the ppp now go suck a egg

All talk. You can make up any lie you want, like all compulsive liars do. A piece of advice..don't go start believing your lies.

people like you never fight the PNC you was swimming in the shit trench  

Me bin ah hide anda abie bed. Only a couple blackman live weh abie ah live and dem ah live peaceful juss like dem coolie. People like you cause coolie and blackman fuh fite.

Originally Posted by skeldon_man:
Originally Posted by warrior:
Originally Posted by skeldon_man:
Originally Posted by warrior:
Originally Posted by TI:

I sincerely doubt the PNC faction is NOT racist. Maybe AFC is impartial, so I wish them luck. Check PNC history.

i grow up as a PYO member we use to train how to kill back people by the ppp now go suck a egg

All talk. You can make up any lie you want, like all compulsive liars do. A piece of advice..don't go start believing your lies.

people like you never fight the PNC you was swimming in the shit trench  

Me bin ah hide anda abie bed. Only a couple blackman live weh abie ah live and dem ah live peaceful juss like dem coolie. People like you cause coolie and blackman fuh fite.

this is why i am part of the alliance i hate all them black man in freedum house that use to beat collie with big sticks

Originally Posted by Ramakant-P:

Fifty percent of the electoral list is non-Indian members of the party.

This proves me right.

 

The PPP is an Indian Party with non Indian tokens. The tokens are there to detract us from the reality.

 

I understand you actually believe this nonsense but it's still nonsense.

 

The definition of multiracial party includes multiracial votes and multiracial leaders who have real power.

 

Can Sam Hinds fire any coolie Minister? Even Priya Pig? No he can't. But he just got fired though.

Add Reply

Likes (0)
×
×
×
×
×