The coalition governs; now what about the future of each party?

Originally Posted by caribny:
 

Well the MASSES voted against the PPP TWICE.

 

Maybe  you lot will one day understand that Indians are a MINORITY in Guyana, and no longer the majority.

 

* You are right---the masses voted against the PPP twice in a row.

 

49.1%---PPP in 2015

48.6% ---PPP in 2011

 

 

OBSERVATION:

 

* I like that trend above It's heading up Hopefully by 2025(not 2020)the PPP will re-tool and crack 50+%

 

Rev

Originally Posted by Rev:
Originally Posted by caribny:
 

Well the MASSES voted against the PPP TWICE.

 

Maybe  you lot will one day understand that Indians are a MINORITY in Guyana, and no longer the majority.

 

* You are right---the masses voted against the PPP twice in a row.

 

49.1%---PPP in 2015

48.6% ---PPP in 2011

 

 

OBSERVATION:

 

* I like that trend above It's heading up Hopefully by 2025(not 2020)the PPP will re-tool and crack 50+%

 

Rev

By 2025 if migration rates continue the Indo population will be just over 30% and its likely that mixed Guyanese (combined with the mixed Brazilians) will be the largest bloc.

 

So the PPP cannot win if it remains a "coolie party".

Originally Posted by caribny:
 

By 2025 if migration rates continue the Indo population will be just over 30% and its likely that mixed Guyanese (combined with the mixed Brazilians) will be the largest bloc.

 

So the PPP cannot win if it remains a "coolie party".

 

* The PNC is a black party and they just won the Presidency with the help of the AFC.

 

* Hopefully by 2025 the PPP catch some sense and re-tool---you are right---East Indians alone cannot win elections for the PPP.

 

* Maybe the PPP may entice the AFC to join them in years to come. Maybe the PPP will offer AFC's Moses the Presidency instead of the Prime Ministership.hahaha

 

BOTTOM LINE:

 

* The KINGMAKER in Guyana politics today and for years to come will be the AFC.

 

Rev

Originally Posted by Rev:
Originally Posted by caribny:
 

By 2025 if migration rates continue the Indo population will be just over 30% and its likely that mixed Guyanese (combined with the mixed Brazilians) will be the largest bloc.

 

So the PPP cannot win if it remains a "coolie party".

 

* The PNC is a black party and they just won the Presidency with the help of the AFC.

 

* Hopefully by 2025 the PPP catch some sense and re-tool---you are right---East Indians alone cannot win elections for the PPP.

 

* Maybe the PPP may entice the AFC to join them in years to come. Maybe the PPP will offer AFC's Moses the Presidency instead of the Prime Ministership.hahaha

 

BOTTOM LINE:

 

* The KINGMAKER in Guyana politics today and for years to come will be the AFC.

 

Rev

APNU AFC campaigned on the basis of national unity.  They at least opened themselves up to the notion of multi ethnic governance and the ball is in the AFCs court on this.

 

The PPP openly described itself as a "coolie party" so alienated even its usually small mixed and black swing vote.

 

It is obvious that there are serious factions within the AFC.  We will see how it ends up, but Moses might have already served his purpose.  He cannot prove what vote he delivered, and we still don't know who the AFCs base is.

Originally Posted by caribny:
 

It is obvious that there are serious factions within the AFC.  We will see how it ends up, but Moses might have already served his purpose.  He cannot prove what vote he delivered, and we still don't know who the AFCs base is.

 

* Of course Moses has served his purpose---he and his AFC party delivered the Presidency to the PNC.

 

* Listen! Unless the PNC intends to stay in power via RIGGING they better maintain a close relationship with the AFC---particularly the East Indians in the AFC---Moses and Khemraj.

 

Rev

 

 

Originally Posted by Rev:
Originally Posted by caribny:
 

It is obvious that there are serious factions within the AFC.  We will see how it ends up, but Moses might have already served his purpose.  He cannot prove what vote he delivered, and we still don't know who the AFCs base is.

 

* Of course Moses has served his purpose---he and his AFC party delivered the Presidency to the PNC.

 

* Listen! Unless the PNC intends to stay in power via RIGGING they better maintain a close relationship with the AFC---particularly the East Indians in the AFC---Moses and Khemraj.

 

Rev

 

 

 

 

Here is the deal.  if the coalition works Granger will be credited.  If it fails Granger will be blamed.  This will now be a straight APNU PPP contest.  The AFC has a short window where they can use their 12 seats to control APNU.  Don't see that being relevant 5 years from now.

 

The PPP needs to dump its leadership and cease to be a "coolie party" and it might stand a chance of Granger messes up, even as the Indian vote declines.

 

You guys really need to change your model of thinking that the Indian, and Indian vote only matters.  It is now similar in size to the African/mixed vote, and in 5 years will be smaller.

Originally Posted by caribny:
=======

 

Here is the deal.  if the coalition works Granger will be credited.  If it fails Granger will be blamed.  This will now be a straight APNU PPP contest.  The AFC has a short window where they can use their 12 seats to control APNU.  Don't see that being relevant 5 years from now.

 

 

* Moses made it clear recently that the AFC is no longer a separate entity---he said they are the government---APNU/AFC is the government.

 

* Of course if Guyana continues to progress under the Coalition Granger will get most of the credit. And he will deserve to be re-elected President if his coalition is successful.

 

RE: THE PPP

 

* For a party plagued with so many flaws and shortcomings they still came within 4506 votes of winning the election---they received 49.1% of the votes.

 

* Any contempt or arrogance by the coalition going forward and the electorate will send them packing.

 

Rev

 

 

Rev, you totally ignored the impact of the "Dirty Indians" in the mosaic. There is a theory that the PPP/C deliberately understated the Indo population in the 2012 census. The reason being, that if they had won,  they can then claim that they have the support of the other races. But the smart fly got caught in the camel's behind.

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by Rev:
Originally Posted by caribny:
 

Well the MASSES voted against the PPP TWICE.

 

Maybe  you lot will one day understand that Indians are a MINORITY in Guyana, and no longer the majority.

 

* You are right---the masses voted against the PPP twice in a row.

 

49.1%---PPP in 2015

48.6% ---PPP in 2011

 

 

OBSERVATION:

 

* I like that trend above It's heading up Hopefully by 2025(not 2020)the PPP will re-tool and crack 50+%

 

Rev

By 2025 if migration rates continue the Indo population will be just over 30% and its likely that mixed Guyanese (combined with the mixed Brazilians) will be the largest bloc.

 

So the PPP cannot win if it remains a "coolie party".

Then there will be no need to cuss out Indians, successful "ethnic cleansing" and Guyana will belong to the Black/Dugla group.

Originally Posted by Mitwah:

Rev, you totally ignored the impact of the "Dirty Indians" in the mosaic. There is a theory that the PPP/C deliberately understated the Indo population in the 2012 census. The reason being, that if they had won,  they can then claim that they have the support of the other races. But the smart fly got caught in the camel's behind.

Did they state the ethnic composition in the 2012 census.  I am actually of the belief that this was kept hidden.

Originally Posted by baseman:
 

Then there will be no need to cuss out Indians, successful "ethnic cleansing" and Guyana will belong to the Black/Dugla group.

Does it not tell you something about Indians that you lump douglas with blacks, instead of seeing them as part Indo and part Afro? 

Add Reply

×
×
×
×
×