1. Regarding klepto, then be more careful with what you state in your post.
2. Sure, I lived abroad for a long time, and like many guyanese was involved in guyanese political and social organizations abroad and did considerable support work for the struggle in Guyana. Still able to get a decent education, save , provide for the kids and saved for retirement, whether it be in Guyana or elsewhere. And, I am still involved, not in political work, but in doing charity work. But, i guess, any port in a storm. I do not spend a large proportion of my free time posting on social media.
3. The point about my daughter was that she was not traumatized by her experience. Certainly, it was the start of many such activities. There was nothing there about her understanding what the protest was about. Did not think that I had to explain that to you.
4. Your implications about GAWU and PPP asking parents to bring their children is a wild assertion, not proven unless supported by facts.
5. The question is still what makes you a better parent than the one who took his child to the picketing
exercise. You have not ventured a response to that.
5. Now we have a new set if Klepto in power. Corruption is still here. The bond deal, the new fiasco about emergency drug purchases, sweetheart deals, etc.